over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying under 6% bodyfat once you get there

Power in case of emergencies

For all of the sneaker collectors, we would like to offer you the latest and greatest from Kixcome.com. Kixcome users can take the time to find and buy various sneakers from the major brands. For all of you looking for **broken link removed**,**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed****broken link removed**,**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, and all the other major coveted shoe brands. All of you readers can take advantage of the coupon code kixcome10 to recieve a 10% Discount. So next time you look to **broken link removed**, visit Kixcome.com.

DC,
why not to stay some how lean and up your anabolics?

That's still works, isn't...

Hey you can do that too....to each his own

Ive been carb cycling now for almost 12 weeks, just getting ready for my vacation. Anyways, Im around 6-7% bodyfat right now, and I cant imagine staying at this condition all year. Its literally too much work, especially for the line of work i do. I work outside in the heat/cold, etc and do alot of climbing. My job is physical no dobut. Working 55+ hours a week, trying to eat clean, work out, do cardio, make food, and 3 days/week take in as little as 90g of carbs all day. Its just too much. Im already burnt out, and cant wait to eat what I want.. Best of luck at staying at 6% and gaining 10-20lbs in a few years. Its going to be alot of hard work..

Ive been carb cycling now for almost 12 weeks, just getting ready for my vacation. Anyways, Im around 6-7% bodyfat right now, and I cant imagine staying at this condition all year. Its literally too much work, especially for the line of work i do. I work outside in the heat/cold, etc and do alot of climbing. My job is physical no dobut. Working 55+ hours a week, trying to eat clean, work out, do cardio, make food, and 3 days/week take in as little as 90g of carbs all day. Its just too much. Im already burnt out, and cant wait to eat what I want.. Best of luck at staying at 6% and gaining 10-20lbs in a few years. Its going to be alot of hard work..
A picture would be nice. I would really like to see what someone else calls 6-7% bodyfat. 6-7% bodyfat is where I think I'm at.

There are always exceptions to the norm. 10lbs a year for 4 years is one of those. Figure 10-15lbs first year. And then 3-5lbs the second year. That would be more common for someone doing everything right. ...and I'm talking about actual sustainable lean body mass. Not just the scale going up for a few months while your on.

having said that, you may in fact be yet another genetic wonder. And do better that most. But regardless, focus on nutrition first. That will take you much further in attaining sustainable results than AAS in the long run.

Pretty much it stays like this:

1) 2 scoops whey protein, been using dymatize here lately mixed with 1/2 cup oats, vitamins etc.

2) Grilled chicken, tilapia or tuna, 6 oz cooked with 1/2 cup rice cooked

3) same as 1

4) same as 2, no xplode 30 min before workout

5) same as 1 sometimes with carbs if after workout or with just veggies, creatine 10 grams

6) same as 2 but with veggies, vitamins etc.

Sometimes higher on carbs every 3rd day, this was for leaning up, when gaining I will put more carbs in each meal and up the protein also. I include fruit every now and then like apples, bananas and cherries.

1) 2 scoops whey protein, been using dymatize here lately mixed with 1/2 cup oats, vitamins etc.

3) same as 1

5) same as 1 sometimes with carbs if after workout or with just veggies, creatine 10 grams

Sometimes higher on carbs every 3rd day, this was for leaning up, when gaining I will put more carbs in each meal and up the protein also. I include fruit every now and then like apples, bananas and cherries.

I would call that clean eating. Not optimal from a bodybuilding prospective, but definitely clean.

I suggest you either hire a REAL trainer. OR, ...start learning how to use the search button above to your advantage. Over time, you'll be very happy you did. You'll get the results you're looking for. And you'll learn a lot.

Last edited:
I would call that clean eating. Not optimal from a bodybuilding prospective, but definitely clean.

I suggest you either hire a REAL trainer. OR, ...start learning how to use the search button above to your advantage. Over time, you'll be very happy you did. You'll get the results you're looking for. And you'll learn a lot.

When gaining I will have 2 or 3 meals a week of whatever I want, go to a buffet or have mexican or chinese etc... I usually have around 350 to 400 grams of protein per day then.

When gaining I will have 2 or 3 meals a week of whatever I want, go to a buffet or have mexican or chinese etc... I usually have around 350 to 400 grams of protein per day then.
That's all nice. But in my humble opinion, it won't add up to much.

1) 2 scoops whey protein, been using dymatize here lately mixed with 1/2 cup oats, vitamins etc. 50g PRO/25g C

2) Grilled chicken, tilapia or tuna, 6 oz cooked with 1/2 cup rice cooked B]50g PRO/50/50gC[/B]

3) same as 1 B]50g PRO/50/50gC[/B]

4) same as 2, no xplode 30 min before workout B]50g PRO/50/50gC[/B]

5) same as 1 sometimes with carbs if after workout or with just veggies, creatine 10 gramsB]50g PRO/50/50gC[/B]

6) same as 2 but with veggies, vitamins etc.B]50g PRO/50/[/B]

no offense but this is horrible. Too much powder, not enough fat, not enough calories.
Its 300g protein and 250g carbs and pretty much no fat. Eating fat doesnt make you fat homey. Youre eating about 2200 calories a day. My girlfriend eats more than you and she is a tiny 110. No way in hell you gonna get to 190 on this diet.

Last edited:

3) same as 1

You need to add some healthy fats, I personally like raw almonds and olive oil.

no offense but this is horrible. Too much powder, not enough fat, not enough calories.
Its 300g protein and 250g carbs and pretty much no fat. Eating fat doesnt make you fat homey. Youre eating about 2200 calories a day. My girlfriend eats more than you and she is a tiny 110. No way in hell you gonna get to 190 on this diet.

well HOMEY, this is not for offseason! I know exactly how much it is and I include olive oil, macadamia nut oil and almonds... ya'll are all just lookin for sumthin to pick at but thats fine! LOL

OH

and too much powder huh, I'm thinkin not! Go tell that to Skip Lacour or Jeff Wilett and some of the trainers on here that recommend half of your protein intake come from powders.

well HOMEY, this is not for offseason! I know exactly how much it is and I include olive oil, macadamia nut oil and almonds... ya'll are all just lookin for sumthin to pick at but thats fine! LOL
Now you really have me curious. How old are you? Just wondering.

Now you really have me curious. How old are you? Just wondering.

Well theres no reason for him to call me HOMEY, thats just ridiculous! Grow up... hes what closing in on 50 and talking like this???

and too much powder huh, I'm thinkin not! Go tell that to Skip Lacour or Jeff Wilett and some of the trainers on here that recommend half of your protein intake come from powders.

I know what they suggest and advise, but it doesnt make it right.

50% of your protein intake from powders is a fair bit. Is this whey, casein and a mixture of others?

I only use powders in the AM and PWO. Then I opt for solid foods normally.

I know what they suggest and advise, but it doesnt make it right.

50% of your protein intake from powders is a fair bit. Is this whey, casein and a mixture of others?

I only use powders in the AM and PWO. Then I opt for solid foods normally.

Its a whey and casein blend, I use it 3 times a day. My calories will hover around 4,000 when I'm trying to put on weight.

Last edited:

what is the point of starting this thread if not to improve yourself? Why did you not include the EFA's in your diet? Do you just want us to praise you then for achieving a low bodyfat? If so brother...good job...I hope you get your goals...peace...

OK

what is the point of starting this thread if not to improve yourself? Why did you not include the EFA's in your diet? Do you just want us to praise you then for achieving a low bodyfat? If so brother...good job...I hope you get your goals...peace...

I'm sure EFA's woulda got me an extra 15 pounds of muscle a year then, thats what I'm missin or maybe its AAS that I'm missin??? hmmm... P.S. I do include EFA's in my offseason meal plan, this was talking about leaning up.

Last edited:
Also, I didn't come on here asking for anyone to praise me, all I asked is if someone could stay 6% BF and gain maximum muscle and someone wanted to see pics cause they must of not believed me. The diet is what I did to get lean and it worked great with no strength loss, actually gained in some exercises. Just wanted to know if one could gain by keeping this look or not, thats all.

Also, I didn't come on here asking for anyone to praise me, all I asked is if someone could stay 6% BF and gain maximum muscle and someone wanted to see pics cause they must of not believed me. The diet is what I did to get lean and it worked great with no strength loss, actually gained in some exercises. Just wanted to know if one could gain by keeping this look or not, thats all.

That question was answered at least 6 times with some differing opinions. What else do you want?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws