advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids killing my athletic performance!!

pitbull82

Newbies
I am a wrestler. I'm taking 750mg's of Test Enanthate a week, 600 mg's of EQ a week, and 50 mg's of winny a day. Since I've been on cycle, my strength has definitely gone up, but my endurance is terrible! I'm sucking wind after a minute or 2. This is not acceptable, cardio is the most important thing in my sport. Anyone else ever had this happen??? My cardio was good before this cycle.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Check your blood pressure, as your RBC has probably doubled. If your joints start to hurt, drop the Winny.

Last edited:
I've stayed around the same weight. I've just done some recomposition. I'm 5'10" tall, and 225 lbs.(Offseason.) Last night at practice the guys were telling me I have no neck, and that I look like a linebacker instead of a wrestler! Thats great to look big, but that doesn't help my conditioning.

Kaiser, I've already had to drop the dose on my winny from 100 to 50 mg's a day. My shoulders were killing me. I'll check my blood pressure tonight.

Last edited:
Also, double your water intake and cut your salt so that you shed some water. This will cause your symptoms also. I too have a thick neck. It is a must that I stretch my neck from side to side to allow proper blood flow prior to lifting heavy. This may help you also as muscle can restrict the flow. It's an all around good cycle that you are on, but if you were new to gear, I would have suggested lower dosages.

Also, I've been brusing like crazy. A simple knee to my side on accident, and I look like I got hit with a baseball bat?? Anybody know what causes this? I'm 10 weeks in, and I'm starting my pct next week. I'm curious to what's causing these problems for when I go ON next time though. Thanks again guys.

pitbull82 said:
Also, I've been brusing like crazy. A simple knee to my side on accident, and I look like I got hit with a baseball bat?? Anybody know what causes this? I'm 10 weeks in, and I'm starting my pct next week. I'm curious to what's causing these problems for when I go ON next time though. Thanks again guys.

Again, this is usually due to the changes in blood cell count ratios. People on gear sometimes become temporarily anemic. Get yourself some injectable B-12 from synthetek.com called Synthelamen.

If you are just looking for increased performance and recovery, there is no reason your doses should be that high. And you dont need 3 different compounds. You are not entering a BB comp. Lower the test to 250 2x a week and the EQ to 200 2x a week. Drop the winny. Or keep the winny and drop the eq.

The red blood cell boost from the EQ will prevent anemia and also should help with endurance due to increased oxygen transport.

Most fighters I talk to prefer GH.

Id run test e 250 2x a week with GH.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
Check your blood pressure, as your WBC has probably doubled. If your joints start to hurt, drop the Winny.

Agree with Kaiser on this. Check your BP. Keep it under 145/85 (max). When mine gets above this range I have lots of trouble with breathing and being out of breath when training.

Phreak, this is my 3rd cycle. I've done pretty much the same compounds, but with alittle lower doses.

Kaiser, I will definitely look into getting b-12 next cycle. Since I'm coming off soon, I shouldn't need it. Thanks for the info so far guys, this forum seems to be very helpful.

palehorse51 said:
If you are just looking for increased performance and recovery, there is no reason your doses should be that high. And you dont need 3 different compounds. You are not entering a BB comp. Lower the test to 250 2x a week and the EQ to 200 2x a week. Drop the winny. Or keep the winny and drop the eq.

The red blood cell boost from the EQ will prevent anemia and also should help with endurance due to increased oxygen transport.

Most fighters I talk to prefer GH.

Id run test e 250 2x a week with GH.
Yeah, thats exactly what I'm using it for. I am already taking eq, thats why I'm having a hard time figuring out why I'm bruising so bad. I started taking the EQ for the increased endurance,(Red blood cells increasing) but I'm getting the opposite effect. It does sound like my doses are alittle high according to you guys and others, especially for the test. I will let you know what my blood pressure is tonight.

pitbull82 said:
Yeah, thats exactly what I'm using it for. I am already taking eq, thats why I'm having a hard time figuring out why I'm bruising so bad. I started taking the EQ for the increased endurance,(Red blood cells increasing) but I'm getting the opposite effect. It does sound like my doses are alittle high according to you guys and others, especially for the test. I will let you know what my blood pressure is tonight.

For performance, dosages should be quite a bit less than for bodybuilding. I would recommend nothing more than 500mg TestE and 400mg EQ a week, and that would be on the heavy side for perfomance.

pitbull82 said:
I'm not so sure B12 is your answer to blood clotting issues when on AAS. I think there is too much RBC count and a decrease in the clotting mechanisms. This is a known side affect of most types of gear and I'm not sure there is much you can do about it.
I had to have an apendectomy years ago while I was on a cycle of Adrol and Deca. The doctor asked me after the surgery if I was using gear because he had a hell of a time stopping the bleeding during the surgery and told me I almost bled to death. I should have told him ahead of time. Live and learn.

Pitt. You know what I do? I have a blood pressure wrist cuff that I use about 3 times a day and record my data on my laptop so I have a log. In the short run, the bp thing may not be that big of a deal, but overtime it really takes its toll on your body. I think everyone using gear of any kind should be checking their BP multiple times a day. If its off and running high, don't waste your time with Hawthorn Berry or adding cardio or things like that. Get on bp meds which can change the problem almost immeadiately and get things under control. I've had bp problems in the past even as a natural and its simply a phone call to my doc when its elevated and we adjust the dose over the phone.

Fears said:
I'm not so sure B12 is your answer to blood clotting issues when on AAS. I think there is too much RBC count and a decrease in the clotting mechanisms. This is a known side affect of most types of gear and I'm not sure there is much you can do about it.
I had to have an apendectomy years ago while I was on a cycle of Adrol and Deca. The doctor asked me after the surgery if I was using gear because he had a hell of a time stopping the bleeding during the surgery and told me I almost bled to death. I should have told him ahead of time. Live and learn.
Damn dude, thats scary! Now that I think about it, I got caught by a fingernail 2 weeks ago, and I had to quit training that day because of the bleeding. Everyone was wondering what the hell was wrong with me. It wouldn't stop. I think I'll probably cycle in between seasons, and keep the doses lower.

littlemack said:
Pitt. You know what I do? I have a blood pressure wrist cuff that I use about 3 times a day and record my data on my laptop so I have a log. In the short run, the bp thing may not be that big of a deal, but overtime it really takes its toll on your body. I think everyone using gear of any kind should be checking their BP multiple times a day. If its off and running high, don't waste your time with Hawthorn Berry or adding cardio or things like that. Get on bp meds which can change the problem almost immeadiately and get things under control. I've had bp problems in the past even as a natural and its simply a phone call to my doc when its elevated and we adjust the dose over the phone.
Thats a good idea. I have access to a blood pressure wrist wrap at my parents house, but I live a little distance from them.

littlemack said:
Good point littlemac. I ignored high BP while on gear for too long. I now take an ace inhibitor and feel much better. My BP still remains about 140/85 on gear with the meds but comes down to 130/80 as soon as I come off. Before the meds it was like 165/95 while on and 140/80 when off. In the long term you are asking for kidney failure and/or heart attack at young age.
I wish I was one of the guys whose BP stays normal on gear but no such luck. Doc told me it is due to higher than normal RBC and total blood volume.

pitbull82 said:
Thats a good idea. I have access to a blood pressure wrist wrap at my parents house, but I live a little distance from them.
if you are a college wrestler just go to your campus health services...its free and accurate.

Using gear raises blood volume (love those awesome pumps?). Gear and EQ in particular will raise your RBC. Your blood volume has increased and is "thicker" hence your heart and cardiovascular system is working harder than before. This equals lower cardio performance plain and simple.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131