over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Still tthrowing up...

I suggest doing an apple juice liver/gall bladder cleanse. It may take a few times but it will get small stones out. I feel great every time I do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done the hard core cleanse. I'm told it's not stones coming up but a soapy substance that makes everything collect into balls.
I did this with so much coming out.
Yet in gallbladder there was no stones only sludge. So.what was this, they weren't stones if ultra sounds showed none.

I've read that nonsense that Apple juice cleanse makes to body produce "soap", which is just bs from allopathic doctors discouraging natural remedies. If you did it and had lots of stuff coming out... do it again! No way anybody here can tell what the "sludge" is in your gallbladder, that's a pretty generic term.

I suggest doing an apple juice liver/gall bladder cleanse. It may take a few times but it will get small stones out. I feel great every time I do it

I have a link that talks about it.
I felt good for a week. Any cleanse will do that.

the thing people keep ignoring is I've said there's just sludge.
So Idk how it could be Gallbladder if slight amount of sludge.

I've read that nonsense that Apple juice cleanse makes to body produce "soap", which is just bs from allopathic doctors discouraging natural remedies. If you did it and had lots of stuff coming out... do it again! No way anybody here can tell what the "sludge" is in your gallbladder, that's a pretty generic term.

Gallballer sludge is microscopic gallstones. It's not good but it's not terrible.

Gallballer sludge is microscopic gallstones. It's not good but it's not terrible.

Then keep doing that cleanse. First time I did not get any stones, just foam. That is described as cholesterol crystals. The following times crystals turn to bigger and bigger stones. Have you got something to lose by doing it every 4 weeks?

Then keep doing that cleanse. First time I did not get any stones, just foam. That is described as cholesterol crystals. The following times crystals turn to bigger and bigger stones. Have you got something to lose by doing it every 4 weeks?

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/flushes.html

I had thousands of these "stones" come out of various sizes for 24 hours.
None of these were on ultrasounds. In the Gallballer And my liver looked fine.

This article makes sense to me after my experience.
The cleanse I did was much more than the apple juice. This was the hardcore two day one.
It makes no sense to have this much "stones" that weren't seen in ultrasounds.

Typically with gall bladder issues, if there is any throwing up associated with it is because of bile reflux. But that is usually caused by something like a Peptic Ulcer...or having your gall bladder out completely.

Have you had an upper GI done?

Also my brother had his out last year, and he can eat anything he wants. But I have a friend who had the surgery, and has to watch his diet very carefully as the wrong thing goes right through him. Luck of the draw I guess.

I think a lot of people don't realize that it's important to have fats (Healthy) in your diet. A lot of obese people will go on a diet and cut out fat completely, and the next thing you know they are having gall bladder issues as dietary fat is what cause sthe bile to be released from the gall bladder.

When it's not constricting and releasing bile, the walls could possibly thicken and sludge will develop. Kind of the old adage that if you don't use it..you lose it.

Typically with gall bladder issues, if there is any throwing up associated with it is because of bile reflux. But that is usually caused by something like a Peptic Ulcer...or having your gall bladder out completely.

Also my brother had his out last year, and he can eat anything he wants. But I have a friend who had the surgery, and has to watch his diet very carefully as the wrong thing goes right through him. Luck of the draw I guess.

I think a lot of people don't realize that it's important to have fats (Healthy) in your diet. A lot of obese people will go on a diet and cut out fat completely, and the next thing you know they are having gall bladder issues as dietary fat is what cause sthe bile to be released from the gall bladder.

When it's not constricting and releasing bile, the walls could possibly thicken and sludge will develop. Kind of the old adage that if you don't use it..you lose it.

Yeah I had the upper endoscope thing and nothing.

Well that is positive at least.

When I was going through my issues and they thought it was GB related (It Wasn't)....I talked to a lot of people in the medical field that were doing my testing.

Most of them stated that a lot of people have sludge and small stones and never know it as it never affected them.

My brother went for weeks until they found a large stone obstructing a bile duct...and they didn't understand how he couldn't feel the issues sooner.

Another thing that can play into all of this is stress and nerves....that can wreck havoc with your system.

For three years though. I mean damn.
I feel fine, just this random nausea that makes me puke.

Idk what to do anymore.

1. Slight gallbladder sludge
2. Normal liver
3. Endoscope looks normal
4. no pain

:/

I'm wondering if bile reflux. Often times it's misdiagnosed as acid reflux.
But the pills never work...

This is me. Having my gall bladder out fucked me up big time. I now have bile acid malabsorption(bile dumps into my intestines where it doesn't belong) which wreaks havoc on my digestive tract. I have to take a bile acid sequestrant 3 times a day now to bind it and carry it out harmlessly. it still builds up over time though and every few weeks I have an acute attack and I burp rotten eggs and have horrible diarrhea for about 24 hours

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but you should take TUDCA for what seems to be bile duct blockage caused by the sludge.

This is me. Having my gall bladder out fucked me up big time. I now have bile acid malabsorption(bile dumps into my intestines where it doesn't belong) which wreaks havoc on my digestive tract. I have to take a bile acid sequestrant 3 times a day now to bind it and carry it out harmlessly. it still builds up over time though and every few weeks I have an acute attack and I burp rotten eggs and have horrible diarrhea for about 24 hours
Sorry to hear that bro. I bet it sucks.

Cinder have you had any tests run for allergies? I think one person on here already mentioned about post nasal drip and mucus build up causing him to throw up when it got bad enough.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that bro. I bet it sucks.

Cinder have you had any tests run for allergies? I think one person on here already mentioned about post nasal drip and mucus build up causing him to throw up when it got bad enough.

I haven't.

Had nose surgery recently to make things bigger inside. I thought it would help.
I've used allergy meds before assuming it was such

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but you should take TUDCA for what seems to be bile duct blockage caused by the sludge.

I was actually gonna ask doc for udca today. If i may need it.

I have also read about Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, but its been seen in people that smoke marijuana. The only other reason I've read about aside from bile reflux is some type of intestinal blockage.. Even a small one. That and pyloric valve malfunction.

Hopefully you get some answers soon.

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/flushes.html

I had thousands of these "stones" come out of various sizes for 24 hours.
None of these were on ultrasounds. In the Gallballer And my liver looked fine.

This article makes sense to me after my experience.
The cleanse I did was much more than the apple juice. This was the hardcore two day one.
It makes no sense to have this much "stones" that weren't seen in ultrasounds.

If these "stones" were coming out for 24 hours you did something improperly. To quote anything from quack watch is a joke! I guess you believe they are credible, or at least for this topic because it fits your belief. Another article from the quacks (https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/antiaging.html) states "It might even turn out that lower growth-hormone levels are an indicator of health." or this great insight pulled out of somebody`s ass..."This approach is expensive and includes poorly validated interventions such as improving antioxidant status and replacing growth hormone (GH), testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and melatonin."

Yup TRT is poorly validated and useless :banghead: Know your references. 4 years of throwing up and closed to ideas... Good luck.

If these "stones" were coming out for 24 hours you did something improperly. To quote anything from quack watch is a joke! I guess you believe they are credible, or at least for this topic because it fits your belief. Another article from the quacks (https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/antiaging.html) states "It might even turn out that lower growth-hormone levels are an indicator of health." or this great insight pulled out of somebody`s ass..."This approach is expensive and includes poorly validated interventions such as improving antioxidant status and replacing growth hormone (GH), testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and melatonin."

Yup TRT is poorly validated and useless :banghead: Know your references. 4 years of throwing up and closed to ideas... Good luck.

Lower gh can be healthy for some as well as high gh bad for others ;)

And explain why nothing is in Gallballer (stones) yet suddenly when I do this cleanse there are thousands. This was the two day cleanse with epsome salt and grape fruit and oil.
"The most effective" yet dangerous one

I have also read about Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, but its been seen in people that smoke marijuana. The only other reason I've read about aside from bile reflux is some type of intestinal blockage.. Even a small one. That and pyloric valve malfunction.

Hopefully you get some answers soon.

Damn. You have a lot of info.
thank you.

Um I did start song pot here and there to help this lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members