advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stimulants still unhealthy if BP is fine?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I try and stay away from stims (ephedra and yohimbine are what I use ) because they are generally viewed as unhealthy. But are they harmful if your BP is still fine when using? Not necessarily daily but say 3-4 days per week pre fasted cardio (eca+y + gh)?

I know a popular way to use gh is pre fasted cardio combined with stimulants but was wondering if the can be done year round. Probably dumb to do daily year round even if BP is fine, but only a few days of the week.

From talking with a cardiologist she said stims don't seem to have too much of an affect on CVD but they do see more arrhythmias with heavy stim use.

If you count nicotine in there as a stim we know that's not good for arterial health.

It depends on the stims. Long term crystal meth plus lots of AAS gave my friend congestive heart failure. The doctor told him it was ephedrine plus AAS, but most likely because my friend didn’t admit to meth. Obviously, meth is something no one should ever mess with.

I stopped using adrenal gland stimulants years ago and switched to nootropics only until recently when I added 1 methyl blue capsule(Mike Arnold’s supplement) to my morning nootropics. The bottle says to take 4-6 capsules but I stick to one and I’m super energized for hours. One capsule doesn’t elevate my blood pressure. When I take two spread out it tends to kick my bp up. My bp is very reactive to what I take so I take low doses of many things instead of a high dose of anything, except for HGH. I love my 7-9ius of HGH. 😀

buy a bp cuff on amazon just to be sure bro, make sure its an ARM cuff. I was a phlebotomist in my early 20s and MA. pay attention to your vitals after supplementing. you dont want to stay in your THR too long all day

I can't imagine calling any stim healthy that causes your heart or any other body function to increase due to it's effects. Depending on how much or how often they are taken the negative effects could be negligible or worse.

if you need stims to get going is one thing, perhaps your lacking some place else sleep stress etc. but for fat loss, if you removed the stims it might take you overall another 2-3 weeks to get into shape or maybe another 10-15 mins on the cardio machine. being in a defecit , doing cardio is the major fat burner.

The problem is LVH, if your resting HR is always 100bpm on stims, months on end of that compared to a 65-70 Resting heart rate is just more strain on the heart over a long period.

You can cheat code this by 5mg nebivolol with a hesvy stim day.

I work 48h week nights, I use adderal when I’ve slept 20 hours in the last 5 days. Add a little nebivolol, my HR is 75-80 on a 15mg dose adderal. No beta blocker, I’m 100-105.

But don’t do that. Just stick to caffeine and nootropics. Do as I say, not as I do lol.

Modafinil is easer on the HR elevation than DHMA, DMAA, ephedrine for ME. Log and keep up with what it does to your body

The problem is LVH, if your resting HR is always 100bpm on stims, months on end of that compared to a 65-70 Resting heart rate is just more strain on the heart over a long period.

You can cheat code this by 5mg nebivolol with a hesvy stim day.

I work 48h week nights, I use adderal when I’ve slept 20 hours in the last 5 days. Add a little nebivolol, my HR is 75-80 on a 15mg dose adderal. No beta blocker, I’m 100-105.

But don’t do that. Just stick to caffeine and nootropics. Do as I say, not as I do lol.

Modafinil is easer on the HR elevation than DHMA, DMAA, ephedrine for ME. Log and keep up with what it does to your body
Is it okay to use nebivolol on an as needed basis instead of daily?

Talk about a goal before these questions.
If you’re dieting, yeah stims are fine.
If you’re talking about random use during the week with no break or real reason, probably a poor idea.

Real question: WHY would someone want to use stims year round? Caffeine is one thing but this seems like a fairly easy answer

I train 5 days a week, then on my 2 off days do fasted cardio. Im referring to using 25mg ephedrine + caffeine in combination with GH to maximize fat loss. Not ED use or a large dosage, just to get a maximum affect on those 2 cardio sessions. So 50mg per week tota (25 on Saturday pre-cardio and 25 on Thursday pre-cardio)l. Not sure if I clarified this in my post. It doesn't raise my resting HR over 100 but it gets that high during cardio.

I train 5 days a week, then on my 2 off days do fasted cardio. Im referring to using 25mg ephedrine + caffeine in combination with GH to maximize fat loss. Not ED use or a large dosage, just to get a maximum affect on those 2 cardio sessions. So 50mg per week tota (25 on Saturday pre-cardio and 25 on Thursday pre-cardio)l. Not sure if I clarified this in my post. It doesn't raise my resting HR over 100 but it gets that high during cardio.
Hard not to get HR up over 100 doing cardio from my experience. I usually get in the 125-145 range with no stims. but i am an old man in my 60's. I would tend to think that stims on cardio day would be more unhealthy then on other days. As they could push the heart to a higher level then may be healthy.

Can't lump stims all together like they're the same because they're not. Huge difference between ephedrine (not that bad) and adderall (bad)

Define stimulants. There is a whole spectrum for how bad they are in regards to health. Then comes dose and most importantly frequency. As posted above I personally don't think any stimulants can be deemed healthy due to their very nature. Although there are some health benefits for certain ones. Do I think 200mg caffeine daily is bad for you... no. What about 400mg caffeine... still nothing crazy but daily could cause some issues over time. 400mg 3 times weekly... I wouldn't be too worried. 200mg 5 times daily... that will be more of an issue. 400mg 5 times daily... not good at all.

A little dose of ephedrine before training... worse than caffeine but not too bad. High doses of ephedrine all year... an issue. The likes of adderall is never good but could some one use 5mg once weekly and be fine... sure. Like with most things just use common sense. It all depends upon the type of stimulant and then the dose and frequency of that stimulant. If you are taking a small dose of standard stims a few days per week and your bp is fine then I wouldn't worry too much. If you start adding more and more in then you obviously need to pull back. Occasional breaks from all stimulants is always a good thing.

I used 75mg of ephedrine per day for 1 1/2 years straight in the past and it never moved my BP or heart rate one bit. I stopped taking it 5 years ago but there is very limited evidence that it's the monster so many people here claim it is.

To control HR? Of course. Many beta blockers are used as needed for anxiety.
Some beta blockers work better for immediate heart rate control than other's. Nebivolol is not one of them, imho there are better options.

Some beta blockers work better for immediate heart rate control than other's. Nebivolol is not one of them, imho there are better options.

I was referring to taking it on a day you take a long acting stimulant. It has a significant effect.

But no, Nebbiolol isn’t for immediate anxiety relief . Propanol is a better option.

I was answering the question…if you took nebivolol MWF would your resting heart rate be lower on MWF? Yes.

Iv used a lot of ephedrine with no I’ll
Effect. Lots of it. I think ephedrine is fairly safe. Meth on the other hand not much actual experience. But I know a few tweakers in their late 70s been speed freaks since the 60,s and they are alive and well. Maybe a bit strange but they are alive so…..

Anyone know if nevibol negates the effects of ephedrine or clen etc?

Got a script a long time ago for nevibol but never used it since Justin told me it negates the effects of certain substances..

Anyone know if nevibol negates the effects of ephedrine or clen etc?

Got a script a long time ago for nevibol but never used it since Justin told me it negates the effects of certain substances..

No. Low doses are very b1 selective. It’s too early to dig for the papers. But unlike previous generation BBs, doesn’t lower fat loss or exercise output like previous

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131