• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
esquel
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
UGFREAK-banner-PM
advertise1
YMSApril21065
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
tjk
advertise1
mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange form of bicep workout by Roelly

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
6,098
negatives

Yeah, it seems to me like a negative curl. He is using a little bit of motion to get it up and letting it roll down but resisting. That would be my guess.
 
Yeah looks like a negative drag curl. His arms are huge as hell so im not going to tell him to change. LOL
 
It's actually something I was pondering after taking an anatomy class when it was explained to me a lesser function of the biceps brachii was to raise the humerus. So in isolation movements where you're only moving your forearm to your humerus, you might be missing a substantial growth opportunity by not raising your humerus as well.
 
Now that this is on Youtube, I'll be waiting to see how many "Summer Bros" and wanna get big quick teens will be doing this at my gym over the next couple of months.
 
It's actually something I was pondering after taking an anatomy class when it was explained to me a lesser function of the biceps brachii was to raise the humerus. So in isolation movements where you're only moving your forearm to your humerus, you might be missing a substantial growth opportunity by not raising your humerus as well.

interesting...
 
i would venture to say if he only did regular curls instead of that odd movement his arms would look the same.
 
What I want to know is... where did he find grandma as a trainer?
 
It looks like a new movement for him. Meaning "after" he got his size and strength did he change it up a bit in order to hit various muscle fibers in the arm shoulder tie in. The movement it self looks like it brings in his shoulders to about 60% and bicep and forearms the other 40%. But thats just my opinion.
 
arms are CRAZY.
looks like some wasted motion there but whatever motivates him at this point. i don't think they are really going to grow much more...ever.
-JS
ps. his weird squinting when posing is a bit distracting IMO, it doesn't even look like him when he does that...
 
Last edited:
I wouldnt try and immitate what he does. Its all his genetics. He could do curls with almonds wearing water wings and still have those arms.
 

Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
561,845,218
Threads
135,998
Messages
2,787,877
Members
160,594
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
YMSApril210131
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
volartek
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
YMS-210x131-V02
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top