over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stupid question of the month!!!!!

engbulldog

Registered
My lifting partner said he read somthing about tren that you can injected it , process it and rub it on your skin with a transdermal carrier like dmso i'm guessing , is the transdermal statement true if so how and why???? and if that is the case could you use any oil based to rub on the skin or am i missing something:confused:

I say BS, but I am open minded. Anyone.......

My lifting partner said he read somthing about tren that you can injected it , process it and rub it on your skin with a transdermal carrier like dmso i'm guessing , is the transdermal statement true if so how and why???? and if that is the case could you use any oil based to rub on the skin or am i missing something:confused:

I remember several years back that Dan Duchaine wrote an article about the original Fina-plex H pellets for feed lot heffers. He gave instructions on how to prepare, or rather extract the pure trenbolone compound from the pellets usings Acetone I believe. He also went on to explain that DMSO could be used as a transdermal drug carrier where one would rub the preparation into the inside of the elbows or behind the ears. (guess the thinest layer of skin possible)

But back then all of this home brew and do-it-yourself stuff was pretty new, so nobody really knew too much or would even attempt to prepare injectible solutions, mainly because of sterility and because it wasn't as common as it is today.

Seven or eight years ago you used to read quite a bit about people using tren with DMSO. Also one of the most popular versions of test for HRT is in a creme formula, so crossing the skin barrier certainly can happen.

I have not heard as much in the last few years. If the reason for trying is fear of injecting I understand, otherwise it seems much harder to control/regulate.

Pekkerwood

Years ago I tried the Fina pellets with the DMSO. The results were not great. I am sure only a percentage of the drug makes it through the skin. Even with today's testosterone topical gels, only a small percent of the test actually gets delivered through the skin. Injecting is a much more efficient way to deliver the drug. Also, DMSO, makes your perspiration stink like a Dow chemical plant and your breath smell like garlic.

Years ago I tried the Fina pellets with the DMSO. The results were not great. I am sure only a percentage of the drug makes it through the skin. Even with today's testosterone topical gels, only a small percent of the test actually gets delivered through the skin. Injecting is a much more efficient way to deliver the drug. Also, DMSO, makes your perspiration stink like a Dow chemical plant and your breath smell like garlic.

The DMSO preparations and the transdermal prohormones propably cross through with much higher efficiency compared to test gels. The reason is that the test gels can't irritate the skin too much or it won't be used by most patients.

Yeah, that's one thing I forgot! You get an instant corn, garlic like taste in your mouth, and that crap smells. Everyone in the gym would get pissed with this guy who used to come in smelling like DMSO. I really don't mind the smell all that much, but it's kind of like advertising what you're doing.

the smell is gross--it is sorta rotten egg-garlicky. even the ultra pure dmso causes this.

there is some stuff called phlogel that does not cause the smell and works just as well.

you can mix dissolve tren in a transdermal carrier --think dermabolics has one.

it is a waste of it though. i think you only get 15-30% absorbtion, if that. plus it is a hassle

it is too bad dmso reaks. it is very good for sore joints and tendons

thanks for the replys guys my old lifting partner used dmso but he never told me why but he smelled like s*&t while using it Thanks again

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws