over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupidity from fitness 'expert'

I agree with TP4U. Who cares if she doesnt have the same knowledge as someone on this board? Shes not a BBer, nor is she claiming to be, nor are her clients trying to be.

;) as long as she gets them to where they want/need to be, then she is doing her job and mastering her profession.

guys you honestly think she is good looking???

i find her to be completely hideous, maybe i have different taste than normal guys.

she's so ugly they rub tree branches on her face to make ugly sticks!

I wouldn't describe her as ugly but she is quite far from the European norm for feminine beauty. Her face has some masculine features. I can't find a good profile shot to confirm the extent of her masculinisation but she is definitely masculinised. Her mandible (lower jaw) is quite masculine as are her orbits ("eye sockets") and naso-glabella region (where nose meets forehead).

I wouldn't describe her as ugly but she is quite far from the European norm for feminine beauty. Her face has some masculine features. I can't find a good profile shot to confirm the extent of her masculinisation but she is definitely masculinised. Her mandible (lower jaw) is quite masculine as are her orbits ("eye sockets") and naso-glabella region (where nose meets forehead).

damn bro you nailed it. she is masculine looking. i tried to say what you said, but you did it much more perspicuously!

I think she has a very good grasp on what it takes to drop weight , food thats essential to health yet restricted in calories and train like a mad animal. Hell 1500 calories isin't that much for anybody thats very active granted she is a smallish person and would probably gain a bit of weight if she diden't train at all.

As for her looks , she is masculine and has a "badass" type attitude and I think that turns alot of guys off due to their insecurities and sexual inabilities to please a domonant woman.
I like her and would certainly pursue her if the chance came about , I like her attitude and the way she carries herself , very self confident

I'd like to see her kick Bob's ass though , every time he is supprised on the show his mouth pops open like its ready for a dick to get stuffed in it

Wasen't the busty blond that was on their married to Gunter Schlierkamp?

read this crap, she almost ZERO protein. little fish at lunch and some undefined protein at dinner. ALL she eats is carbs, then has the stupidity to say this: "I try to cut out carbs whenever possible". really genius look at your diet its all you eat.

And you have the stupidity to take her words out of context. She says she cuts carbs whenever possible for her DINNER meal. Go back to school and get then come back! I hate it when people try to make fun of someone to boost their own egos. Her diet looks fairly sound for her lifestyle.

Seems like a decent diet for her goals given her size.

the point of the post was to show how these so called 'fitness experts' dont even have the same knowledge as an average member of this board, yet they are famous and touted as guru's. goal wasnt to bash

explain to me how the goal of showing they don't know much isn't a goal of bashing?

seems like she has more knowledge than most average members of this board honestly as she is making healthy choices that won't have long term negative life impact. For straight maintenance of non-resistance trained people, anything over .6g protein per KG of bodyweight isn't necessary. so she's high in protein as shes maybe 65 kg, and getting 110g a day. But you know, she isn't dosing anavar and clen, so she doesn't know as much as you :confused:

I agree with TP4U. Who cares if she doesnt have the same knowledge as someone on this board? Shes not a BBer, nor is she claiming to be, nor are her clients trying to be.

Trying to loose tons of weight with minimal protein is a good idea?

minimal? where does that come from? Medical study after medical study show .6-.8 g/KG is more than enough to maintain muscle mass. a woman who should weigh 110lbs and gets 60-80g a day is getting plenty, even if she is currently at 220lbs and trying to loose fat.

minimal? where does that come from? Medical study after medical study show .6-.8 g/KG is more than enough to maintain muscle mass. a woman who should weigh 110lbs and gets 60-80g a day is getting plenty, even if she is currently at 220lbs and trying to loose fat.

Two small meals that *sometimes* include fish equals 80g of protein a day?

I just hope she isn't recommending this to her obese clients along with hours of cardio each day.

I just hope she isn't recommending this to her obese clients along with hours of cardio each day.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what she does. She has these people losing 5-10 pounds a week, and they all put it back on again after her retarded regimen.

Two small meals that *sometimes* include fish equals 80g of protein a day?

Its astounding how if its not in a shaker cup, its not protein to some people

Breakfast
To start the day off right, Michaels stocks up on carbs for long-lasting energy. "Breakfast is usually whole-grain Ezekiel English Muffins with almond butter," she says. "And I eat two whole English Muffins, about 500 calories." 24g protein

Lunch
"For lunch, I'll usually have some sort of fish and veggies," says Michaels, who usually eats with her Biggest Loser contestants. "Salmon carpaccio and a vegetable or salad. But if it comes with cheese, I won't eat the cheese."
Good meal.
4oz of fish = 25g protein

Snack
For a quick afternoon pick-me-up, "I'll have hummus and carrot sticks or chips and salsa or an orange and raw almonds or Brazil nuts," she says. "A little bit of protein and a little bit of carbs." No matter what she's munching on, you can bet it'll be the healthiest option. Try these snack ideas!
Raw Almonds or Brazil nuts great source of healthy fats. Other snacks not too bad either. Keeps metabolism rev'd with under 200 calories here
depending on details 5-10g protein.

Dinner
"I try to cut out carbs whenever possible," Michaels says of her final meal. "And I eat organic whenever possible. I work with organic chefs who help me on my website and we create recipes and test them out. I eat fish a lot."
Probably more fish.
25g protein

So I dunno, I see 80+ g there, at 4oz meat serving size. The hours of cardio each day is wishy washy, but does anyone here have a grip on reality? these are people who are 100+ lbs overweight, in the 50-80% bodyfat range. They are that fat because they do no exercise so guess how much muscle they will loose anyhow? Next to nothing as they have next to none. And at that end of bodyfat, the fat is there as energy storage and the body gives it up very rapidly. Its once you get down below 20% that the body gets resistive and starts to burn more muscle.

But i'm sure everyone responding here about how crazy she is has been 300lbs before and over 50% bf :rolleyes:

I guess I really wasn't aware how much protein was in those things.

My 8oz steaks say 28g so I assumed fish was near the same.

I guess I really wasn't aware how much protein was in those things.

My 8oz steaks say 28g so I assumed fish was near the same.

Your protein issue was addressed above, but Im curious as to what kind of steak youre eating where 80oz is only 28g? Thats what youd get in a 4oz serving (depending on the cut).

OT: I dont think shes ugly, but to each their own:

Attachments

• 65168.jpg
    65168.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 157

Dude i already did the math for you. You call between 90-110g of protein per day minimal for a female who just wants to stay in shape? Um shes not a bodybuilder smart guy. Not only that, she has lots of properly timed carbs, nutrients, and healthy fats to repair and feed her body as well (if you are only focusing on protein you are a numb skull). Sorry, you made yourself look stupid by chiming in here.....just slowly back away haha........if you wanna debate diet il trash you...lets go.....

Your protein issue was addressed above, but Im curious as to what kind of steak youre eating where 80oz is only 28g? Thats what youd get in a 4oz serving (depending on the cut).

OT: I dont think shes ugly, but to each their own:

Hella ugly! Come on now, don't you know that everyone on the internet dates supermodels. This shit cracks me up every time. I may not know how women work, but I definitely know how men work. How is that you ask? Cause I am one, and we're all the fuckin' same.

I can understand you saying that she is ugly. Here is how: There are different scales from which to judge a woman's looks by. This woman in particular falls somewhere on the hot scale. The hot scale is above the pretty scale and the pretty scale is above the cute scale. Ugly on the hot scale is prettier than the prettiest girl on the pretty scale, whereas the ugliest girl on the pretty scale is prettier than cutest girl on the cute scale, so on and so forth.

Let's be realistic. There isn't one single dude on here that wouldn't love to hit that if he had the chance.

The thing you have to also remember is that those people on that show are doing upwards of 5 hours of cardio per day. You read that right! Five hours!!!

I don't care what your diet looks like. If it's lower calories than what you're used to, and you're doing 5 hours of cardio a day, you are going to lose 5 to 10 pounds per week. It's not rocket science, and she's not a "guru". She's simply a television personality on a show that is spoon fed clients who are in a position to lose amazing amounts of weight. A ton of money is very motivating.

damn bro you nailed it. she is masculine looking. i tried to say what you said, but you did it much more perspicuously!

Man face anyone? Not my personal preference when it comes to women, but hey w/e floats your boat!!!

Its astounding how if its not in a shaker cup, its not protein to some people

Breakfast
To start the day off right, Michaels stocks up on carbs for long-lasting energy. "Breakfast is usually whole-grain Ezekiel English Muffins with almond butter," she says. "And I eat two whole English Muffins, about 500 calories." 24g protein

Lunch
"For lunch, I'll usually have some sort of fish and veggies," says Michaels, who usually eats with her Biggest Loser contestants. "Salmon carpaccio and a vegetable or salad. But if it comes with cheese, I won't eat the cheese."
Good meal.
4oz of fish = 25g protein

Snack
For a quick afternoon pick-me-up, "I'll have hummus and carrot sticks or chips and salsa or an orange and raw almonds or Brazil nuts," she says. "A little bit of protein and a little bit of carbs." No matter what she's munching on, you can bet it'll be the healthiest option. Try these snack ideas!
Raw Almonds or Brazil nuts great source of healthy fats. Other snacks not too bad either. Keeps metabolism rev'd with under 200 calories here
depending on details 5-10g protein.

Dinner
"I try to cut out carbs whenever possible," Michaels says of her final meal. "And I eat organic whenever possible. I work with organic chefs who help me on my website and we create recipes and test them out. I eat fish a lot."
Probably more fish.
25g protein

So I dunno, I see 80+ g there, at 4oz meat serving size. The hours of cardio each day is wishy washy, but does anyone here have a grip on reality? these are people who are 100+ lbs overweight, in the 50-80% bodyfat range. They are that fat because they do no exercise so guess how much muscle they will loose anyhow? Next to nothing as they have next to none. And at that end of bodyfat, the fat is there as energy storage and the body gives it up very rapidly. Its once you get down below 20% that the body gets resistive and starts to burn more muscle.

But i'm sure everyone responding here about how crazy she is has been 300lbs before and over 50% bf :rolleyes:

Uh oh. I fact check this. It is way off base.

Ezekial english muffins (2)- 6g of protein
4oz fish- 18.8g of protein
Chips and salsa with almonds (2oz) 12.6 of protein
4oz fish- 18.8g of protein
Total- 55.2g of protein
This assuming fish with both meals.

Once again, I hope she doesn't advise this to clients doing 5hrs of cardio a day.

And you have the stupidity to take her words out of context. She says she cuts carbs whenever possible for her DINNER meal. Go back to school and get then come back! I hate it when people try to make fun of someone to boost their own egos. Her diet looks fairly sound for her lifestyle.

in my opinion her diet is crap, she basically starves her clients and then they gain it all back.

now what is the reason you are personally attacking me? school - MBA Physics. ego? ego has nothing to do with boderline starvation diets.

there are people in the thread who agree with me, others do not. either way there is no reason to verbally attack each other, because they dont see YOUR viewpoint - that is the epitome of childishness.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131