over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Bowl Predictions

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints

Colts take it all! You heard it here first folks ;)

A50# said:
Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints

Colts take it all! You heard it here first folks ;)

Pats and Saints

Manning win crumble against Brady,,,,,,AGAIN!

Yep!

Pats VS. Saints!!!! " there is no for sure bet." hahahaha...

Colts V Saints to agree with the first post...at least thats what im hopin for, i always root for peyton manning

Praying for the Saints ALL THE WAY!!! Keep the spirits high in south Louisiana.

Patriots vs. Bears, champs= Patriots. I've beens a Pats fan my whole life, so that choice is obvious. I think the Saints "feel good" run will end next Sunday, in spite of Grossman.

I say the Saints smoke the Bears with about 400 yards of total offense 31-14. And the Pats squeek out another victory - this time with the ground game getting 150 yards and Brady not throwing any picks. Manning will have a good game but not good enough 27-24.

Stupes said:
I say the Saints smoke the Bears with about 400 yards of total offense 31-14.

that'd be great. a lot of us coona$$es down here are concerned how the weather conditions in chicago will affect the saints playing.

I think you guys should go ahead and sign up for a new subsrciption to Sport Ill. so you can get the new setup of Chicago Bears Highlites. I predicted Bears Vs. Saints before the season even started and won a good bit of coin off of it. So I will continue to follow through on it and Bears win the superbowl. I did lose on the fact that I said the Chargers would ride LT to the big one and they got bounced out early.

Pats to the Bowl and win by 6

I think the Pats will take the Saints.

Armageddon said:
I think you guys should go ahead and sign up for a new subsrciption to Sport Ill. so you can get the new setup of Chicago Bears Highlites.

Haha - Sports Ill. is always wrong. The Bears haven't been able to stop the run for 6 weeks. Not to mention the deep holes in the cover two that Carolina showed us all last year. Brees is going to pick them apart with 15 yard slants and outs while Duece chews them up inside. Mark my words.

Kaiser said:
I think the Pats will take the Saints.
Our old Charger QB will kill the Patriots along with the rest of the Saints...The only way the Patriots are there is luck right now...Chargers choked by not makin catches cause what seemed like they were scared of beein hit plus Marty as a coach never makes it pass the playoffs...Anyways Fire Marty and some of the chargers...

Tyrone said:
Our old Charger QB will kill the Patriots along with the rest of the Saints...The only way the Patriots are there is luck right now...Chargers choked by not makin catches cause what seemed like they were scared of beein hit plus Marty as a coach never makes it pass the playoffs...Anyways Fire Marty and some of the chargers...

Bahahaha, you know how many times people have used the "luck" word with the patriots? 3 times in the last four years!

Jig

jig said:
Bahahaha, you know how many times people have used the "luck" word with the patriots? 3 times in the last four years!

Jig
So you didn't watch the game ehh...

I can't believe everyone is counting Chicago out of this, they will beat the Saints by 5.

brickhouse said:
Patriots vs. Bears, champs= Patriots. I've beens a Pats fan my whole life, so that choice is obvious. I think the Saints "feel good" run will end next Sunday, in spite of Grossman.
I agree about the saints..they got lucky to get this far.
as far as the COlts and Pats. Although I too am a die hard Pats fan, I think they will have a hard time against the colts next sunday.
too bad I have to work when they are playing.

Stupes said:
Haha - Sports Ill. is always wrong. The Bears haven't been able to stop the run for 6 weeks. Not to mention the deep holes in the cover two that Carolina showed us all last year. Brees is going to pick them apart with 15 yard slants and outs while Duece chews them up inside. Mark my words.

There's no DEEP holes in the cover 2. There's holes in the seem and along the sidelines around 12 yards. That's not deep. But when you have B. Urlacher running the middle you can't make those passes into the seem. Yes the bears have struggled to stop the run, but they still avg. giving up less than 100 yards a game. They don't let anyone pass for over 200 yards a game and they average just as many points as the saints. The Saints play primarily man coverage, not good for them when they face someone who throughs the long ball as well as Grossman does. There are going to be alot of big plays in this game and the Saints are going to give up the majority of them. Saints are good but not ready.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws