over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol vs Epistane

Epi was great. No sides, just good,mild gains.

DLStryker

That's what I'm worried about... "Mild gains".

How do the gains compare? When I was on SD Matrix people were commenting on my size increase. Does the same happen with Epi? As it would with Superdrol?

i feel this has been explained by mostly everyone on this thread who has tried both.
Please read this before anymore questions about the 2 :D

Epistane- Milder gains, maybe a little dryer too. Less sides because it is less harsh.

SD- More pronounced gains size and definitely strength wise. Harsh sides!

SD is a step up from Epi in the sides category AND overall gains!

Just done 4 weeks of Epi. Very disappointed. Got enough tabs for another 4 weeks, but gonna get a Superdrol clone (Megavol) instead.

Anyone know if I can take Epi and an SD clone at the same time?

Also, anyone fancy answering my previous question about PCT on SD? I don't mean to keep on, but I know PCT is important and I don't seem to have got any clear answers yet :(

Just done 4 weeks of Epi. Very disappointed. Got enough tabs for another 4 weeks, but gonna get a Superdrol clone (Megavol) instead.

Anyone know if I can take Epi and an SD clone at the same time?

Also, anyone fancy answering my previous question about PCT on SD? I don't mean to keep on, but I know PCT is important and I don't seem to have got any clear answers yet :(

Wouldn't run them at the same time. Some people will run SD and then bridge into Epistane. The idea is probably that Epi will help you hold onto the mass/strength gains from SD longer. Doing it the other way around would probably not yield optimal results.

I'm no PCT expert but think you should ALWAYS have your PCT planned out before you even begin a cycle. Post what you plan to do for PCT and someone here will respond and tell you whether you've got it right or not.

superdrol at 20mg I like. I have been on it for 16 days at 30mg and had my first nose bleed in my life yesterday. I stopped it right there. My appetite has gone down and my piss have been very yellow these last few days. Also the back pumps are pure torture, even with high doses of taurine. No one should experience the back pumps I have had.

Superdrol is toxic as hell, but the gains are AMAZING. It's really a mindfuck. You will grow like crazy in just over a week on it

from now on though, I will just use dbol. the bloat sucks but I don't want to kill myself by using SD all the time

I hate superdrol.... i get killer headaches on just 10mg...

but epi... great cutter/recomp

I ran both before prefer epistane the gains arent as dramatic but SD is harsh as fuck for me.

Know what you mean about SD being harsh... I got my first migraine whilst taking SD Matrix. I've had back problems for a while (sitting at a desk all day) and I regularly see a Chiro, so I thought the back pains were part of that... Then seeing these post I realise that it was the SD! Right at the base of my back... At one point, during rugby training, I was on my hands and knees in pain. But, you're right, the gains were out of this world. Never lifted so much in my life and would never have expected to reach that much! The size was ridiculous ;) To be honest, worth the migraine and back pumps. It was literally "no pain, no gain"!

I have ran e-stane (CEL clone) @ 40mg for 5 weeks with 500mg test.

Gains were decent, slow and keepable. I got bad acne though. Strength was still pretty good. Weight gains were mild.

I plan on trying some M-drol (CEL SD Clone) in the not so distant future. I'm guessing it will make me feel like shit. Will run it at 20mg for maybe 3 weeks.

Last edited:
My gains were far less using epi but not too bad either

Done both prolly 4 seperate cycles, with proper support and PCT....

Anyway....I would do SD for three weeks, and bridge it into epistane for another 4 or so.

That is what I would do.

I've done superdrol but anything over 2 weeks and the back/calf pumps literally almost have me in tears. It's insane. But a week on then a week off seems to work pretty well. I still have a bottle of h-drol I've yet to bust out.

Damn. i always hear of the horrible side effects with SD but i ran it only once and had no problems at all.

i ran the PP version and it was great. Great strength increases and steady weight gain. Only downside was how hard i was shutdown after.

I love super my fav oral over drol dbol etc best strength n dry size gains! Back pumps were bad but that's bout it no lethargy nothing. Got my sides with dbol actually.

Epistane also good but a lot weaker good for strength n maybe on a cut or to gain a few lb but nothing like superdrol.

Hi guys,

I'm after people's opinions and (hopefully) experiences in both Epistane and Superdrol.

From what I can gather, been as I've tried neither of these yet, is that Superdrol has better gains but harsher side effects?

Which, in your opinion, would you go for if you had to choose between just these two?

Saying that, what PCT would you take with your choice?

Superdrol is very effective but has some sides.
Epistane just want impressive,,very mild.

Epistane just want impressive,,very mild.

Well said... I did 4 weeks of Epi (30mg every day) an only started seeing any sort of difference in and just after the fourth week. My strength didn't increase that much, just gained some size.

Got an SD clone now... Going to try it out in a few weeks.

When I ran ph's, I ran Epi and loved the results. I've heard of buddies of mine running Superdrol and loving the results, but it's definitely harder on your insides.

In the past when I ran Epi, I found that I had excellent strength gains. I would never use SD again. That being said, I never felt bad while using it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws