over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superdrol

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are you guys thoughts on ending a test e cycle with supedrol on last 3 weeks at

10/20/20mg?

What are you guys thoughts on ending a test e cycle with supedrol on last 3 weeks at

10/20/20mg?
Might be good for hardening up and drying up a bit. I would think it better to use in the begining of the cycle

It won't hurt. You might even want to think about pulsing it and run it for 6 to 8 weeks.

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg

2a 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol 10mg

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

are all these the same exact thing or is one better than the other i mean i know their all supedrol but why is the nomenclature different for all of them

are all these the same exact thing or is one better than the other i mean i know their all supedrol but why is the nomenclature different for all of them

Different ways of of writing the same chemical name. Go with m-drol.

I was wondering the same thing. I have 2 bottles of M-Drol and have 4 weeks left on my test-c cycle (500 mg/wk) and was thinking about finishing off with 3 weeks of m-drol. Will the m-drol prolong HPTA recovery?

I was wondering the same thing. I have 2 bottles of M-Drol and have 4 weeks left on my test-c cycle (500 mg/wk) and was thinking about finishing off with 3 weeks of m-drol. Will the m-drol prolong HPTA recovery?
Yes. Superdrol is basically methylated masteron. It is extremely suppressive. However I just added it in to my cycle and I look much fuller and feel alot stronger.

ive ran 3 SD cycles in the past 3 years, i seemed to only gain true size (12+lbs) off the first cycle, but the weight i toss up while and after the 3 weeks is truley insane! a good addition to any cycle imho.

(dont be an idiot use your supporting supps!)
hawthorne berry
milk thistle
most important of the two

I have gained on every cycle of SD. Adding it to the last 3 wks will make a great topper. Most people grow around 10 to 15 lbs. Add the test to that.. nice is all i can say.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. How are you going to run it exactly I was thinking to do 3wks starting the last week of the test e run right through to pct it has a short half life are you going to do the same or different?

If I remember correctly the 2nd one is the original Superdrol, correct me if I'm wrong, that was some kick ass stuff.

Yes. Superdrol is basically methylated masteron. It is extremely suppressive. However I just added it in to my cycle and I look much fuller and feel alot stronger.

for anyone who knows:

1) how does the superdrol dosing compare to actual intramuscular masteron?

2) is it condusive to libido/performance?

3) does it also act as a mild aniti-aromatase/anti-estrogen/anti-shbg as IM masteron would?

4) didnt I read somewhere that folks were getting gyno associated with superdrol? (dont recall if it was during or after a superdrol cycle. if it was after, no sweat since it would just be the aromatase overload on withdrawal assuming SD acts as a non-suicidal anti-aromatase comparable to masteron)

5) would someone test positive on a urine test that screens for masteron?

thanks

Superdrol

Heres the deal with superdrol...Just started a test e cycle with superdrol for the first 3 weeks....Yes I got gyno from superdrol....It acts a a diretic for teh first few days than after i dunno..I got gyno from a superdrol cycle...but fuck that shit was strong as helllll....much strogner than a test and eq cycle.....thats why im stacking teh 2 this time!

really...maybe i just dont respond well to superdrol cause im really no too impressed

i retract my last statement i have 5 days left on my 10/20/20 cycle and i can honestly say i look alot bigger and fuller, my GF was like wtf are you on your back is getting huge! :)

Heres the deal with superdrol...Just started a test e cycle with superdrol for the first 3 weeks....Yes I got gyno from superdrol....It acts a a diretic for teh first few days than after i dunno..I got gyno from a superdrol cycle...but fuck that shit was strong as helllll....much strogner than a test and eq cycle.....thats why im stacking teh 2 this time!

anyone have an educated guess why this would happen? if SD is methylated masteron, and masteron acts as an anti-e anti-a, this is very strange

anyone have an educated guess why this would happen? if SD is methylated masteron, and masteron acts as an anti-e anti-a, this is very strange

Well, there's the "test e" theory, since he said he was on that too.

There's also the "he's a dumbass and didn't get gyno" theory since he apparently has trouble forming coherent thoughts with the English language. Extremely likely since nipple sensitivity and tenderness is common with SD.

Maybe it was "delayed gyno", also known as "he didn't do pct correctly".

Finally, you have "Mystery compound X", either from the caps or from metabolites. Not likely.

SD: 2a-17a-dimethyl dihydrotestosterone
Masteron: 2a-methyl dihydrotestosterone

It's pretty clear what's going on - it's just the same oral activation process that goes on in all the other orals - and compare them to their "parents".

really...maybe i just dont respond well to superdrol cause im really no too impressed

how many days were you on it bro? didnt see too much from it until day 18 or so, so 2.5wks in

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear