over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for keeping calm

What kind? Glycinate and threonate are best for sleep/crossing blood brain barrier I believe.
I honestly can’t remember the brand but I honestly just get it from Walmart.

Check the label. It's probably magnesium oxide or citrate. Those have poorer absorption.

Glycinate and threonate are cheap enough on amazon.
Yep just checked it’s magnesium oxide.
I’ll defe have get on amazon and scoop up one of the other two.
Good look bro👌🏽

Do you use the Toniq Ashwagandha+ or the Toniq Ashwagandha90? Is the + version stronger?
That is a trip, Toniiq was a small boutique health shop in Chicago (only did 180k in sales 2018 Dun&Bradsteet) but I called them to see if they had an affiliate program and they didn’t, then during Covid , they couldn’t get certain raws from their normal Chinese Manufacturer, and I gave them a few contacts to call. I had posted up a lot about their “Elixir” and Berberine HCL 97%, and my immediate family started using them. Now, they are doing almost 9 figures. I like Toniiq, Now:NowSports, and Doctors Best. I have been remodeling and bought this for one of the closets for the guest bedroom. F7C8DE33-6244-42CE-919C-AEE9937ADF3B.jpeg The filing cabinet was shite! So I bought
an old HON Metal one, which I’m going to paint it custom for that bedroom.

Max

I no longer trust Toniiq. I used to buy their rhodiola, and it used to be good. I have used rhodiola for 20+ years. It has a very distinctive smell and taste that you cannot mistake.

A couple years ago I got a new bottle of "rhodiola" from Toniiq, and there was a huge difference in the smell. I opened up a capsule and tasted it. It was like they put a hint of rhodiola in there, but who knows wtf else was in there.

I emailed them, and they sent out another bottle. Same shit. Nootropics Depot is the way to go if you want to be assured that you're getting what you pay for.

I use Nootropics Depot and they are legit . They use almost all ®️™️ (Name brand, tested and trialed Nutraceuticals) . Like KSM-66 which is ashwaghanda, OptiMSM®️ , Carnosyn®️- beta-Alanine.
Toniiq is inexpensive and (I have credit w/ em ) but, I take a lot of nutritional supps , costs more than my other 💪supps , true sh**.
I actually was just looking at their newer stuff and am gonna get a few things . They have an in house lab ,
Like Now . Very good products

Skullcap is very good gaba agonist. Magnesium, sensoril ashwaghanda

Ashwaghanda for sure I sometimes buy products that have ash, gaba and other ingredients.

I am have been listing to some Andrew humberman sleep podcasts ...
my problem "sometimes" is not falling asleep but staying asleep ..
he recommends inositol ..
I am going to try it out and see how it goes

I am have been listing to some Andrew humberman sleep podcasts ...
my problem "sometimes" is not falling asleep but staying asleep ..
he recommends inositol ..
I am going to try it out and see how it goes
Kava kava and or a low dose edible right upon getting in bed

L theanine , magnesium maybe

Some use l theanine if using stimulates to keep from to much stimulation so if iver stimulation comes on, wise to carry a l theanine or two with you. Moreover, I think it's best for sleep, and generally take it close to when I lay down to tuck in. It helps put into deeper rem sleep via gaba from what I understand. Caffeine , alcohol and cannabis within 8-12 hours of sleep has been shown to decrease rem sleep. Another powerful drug that needs to be used sparingly, if at all, is phenibut, but I wouldn't recommend it like I would l theanine.
I just started experimenting w phenibut and have gotten absolutely nothing from it. Good source too. I tried 500mg on an empty stomach, nothing. Abt 5 days later tried 1g on an empty stomach and still nothing. Pretty disappointed but not surprising for me. I need like horse doses for a lot of that shit. Its absurd the amount of etOH i have to drink to get a buzz and thats even if i haven't had a drink for a month or more (meaning its not coz i drink all the time). Because of family history i got a colonoscopy last year. They gave me 50mcg fentanyl and 3mg versed and i didn't feel it at all. Was awake and talked w the GI the whole time and i am totally narcotic naive so its not a tolerance thing, i think i just have some kind of heroic liver haha

You wouldn't believe the amount of kratom i have to take and i use it a few times a month. For the longest time i thought it didn't do anything but because of everyone's praise for it i pressed on experimenting. It's now probably my favorite "fun" thing to ingest and i use it as a special treat for like fun nights out or even if i have something with my kids and need the extra kick.
For calm though chocolate kratom is pretty legit

I just started experimenting w phenibut and have gotten absolutely nothing from it. Good source too. I tried 500mg on an empty stomach, nothing. Abt 5 days later tried 1g on an empty stomach and still nothing. Pretty disappointed but not surprising for me. I need like horse doses for a lot of that shit. Its absurd the amount of etOH i have to drink to get a buzz and thats even if i haven't had a drink for a month or more (meaning its not coz i drink all the time). Because of family history i got a colonoscopy last year. They gave me 50mcg fentanyl and 3mg versed and i didn't feel it at all. Was awake and talked w the GI the whole time and i am totally narcotic naive so its not a tolerance thing, i think i just have some kind of heroic liver haha

This may be rudimentary but did you try taking the phenibut with coffee?

You wouldn't believe the amount of kratom i have to take and i use it a few times a month. For the longest time i thought it didn't do anything but because of everyone's praise for it i pressed on experimenting. It's now probably my favorite "fun" thing to ingest and i use it as a special treat for like fun nights out or even if i have something with my kids and need the extra kick.
For calm though chocolate kratom is pretty legit
What is chocolate kratom

What is chocolate kratom
Its fermented red kratom. Also called bentuangie kratom. Man, i have fully gone down the rabbit hole w kratom, i have so much i could probably open a shop out of my house haha i have tried so many strains. I also really like yellow kratom which depending on what you read is either some kind of mixture of strains or is actually processed differently than white, green or red. Strangely, i get basically nothing from green kratom, the white kratom strains tends to be too much but i really like chocolate>yellow>red. Those strains are supposed to help w sleep but i actually find them pleasantly stimulating with that amazing contented feeling kratom gives you. I usually take it once a week because the amount i need is already ridiculous, i could never take it daily or even a few times per week because I'm sure the tolerance would make it useless for me. I've largely moved to different MTG concentrates and will combine a concentrate with some powdered leaf.
Even at once weekly use i need like 300-350mg MTG, it sucks, pretty expensive

This may be rudimentary but did you try taking the phenibut with coffee?
Not directly at the same time, no. I read up on it before trying it but the most common thing i saw was to take it on an empty stomach. How does the coffee affect it? As an aside, i have read its possible to get hooked on it but I have zero concern for dependence. My brain is crazy hardwired against being controlled by something, like it would piss me off. I've had easy access to adderall, benzos, illicit drugs, booze, whatever for years and never had a problem saying no to anything. I was just hoping for something to take every now and then to unwind.

Not directly at the same time, no. I read up on it before trying it but the most common thing i saw was to take it on an empty stomach. How does the coffee affect it? As an aside, i have read its possible to get hooked on it but I have zero concern for dependence. My brain is crazy hardwired against being controlled by something, like it would piss me off. I've had easy access to adderall, benzos, illicit drugs, booze, whatever for years and never had a problem saying no to anything. I was just hoping for something to take every now and then to unwind.

Ok so life hack for you.

Find the most acidic coffee you can find. Have that in the morning fasted with phenibut. Keep fasting for the day. Will keep the penibut going a long time. When it wears off drink another coffee if you want it to kick in again. If you want the phenibut to wear off eat some rolaids or Tums.

Adderall- again fasted, take 3-4 1g Rolaids or Tums. Wait 15 then take the adderall. Again stay fasted. If the adderall starts to wear off take some more Tums or rolaids.
If you want the adderall to wear off eat something acidic.

Ok so life hack for you.

Find the most acidic coffee you can find. Have that in the morning fasted with phenibut. Keep fasting for the day. Will keep the penibut going a long time. When it wears off drink another coffee if you want it to kick in again. If you want the phenibut to wear off eat some rolaids or Tums.

Adderall- again fasted, take 3-4 1g Rolaids or Tums. Wait 15 then take the adderall. Again stay fasted. If the adderall starts to wear off take some more Tums or rolaids.
If you want the adderall to wear off eat something acidic.
Well shoot, i just started taking a PPI again, that probably worked against the phenibut from what you're saying.
And yeah, that's true abt adderall! Even drinking some citric acid (which is alkalizing) potentiates/prolongs the effect

Also with the acidity in mind, i will go back to the 500mg dose with the phenibut when i try it again w a more acidic stomach environment

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131