advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon amps real or fake (from trusted source)

jdglowski

Newbies
I got these amps from a trusted source who is on everyboard. THey have the same amount of liquid in them and all the labels are the same height with no round edges. After doing some research I can not see this stand up guy sending fake gear. Check these Sustanon amps from Organon out and let me know what you think. These where all taped toghether and you may see some dog hair on them from my dog. However the word contains is spelled wrong (conteins) and also I got alot of negative feedback on these from other boards.

Attachments

• new.JPG
    new.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 381
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 357
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 337
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
If they came from a trusted source then dont worry about it.....nice first post by the way :D

I dont mean to just jump into things, just I have been stressin for the last 12 hours trying to find out information about these amps.

You're fine man...They are real...They are Italian amps and on the box of these amps (which you probably didn't get if I think it's who you got these from) is in Italian and that's how it is spelled. Actually it's spelled "contiene". The only thing I don't see is it should say something like "For intramusclar injections" or something like that on the top of the label...

if that is the case why are all the other words, protect from light, keep at temperature in english.

The source is what I would consider in asking if goods are real or fake. Id say they are good. The only way to tell is take 2-3 a week for 10 weeks. If you "dont" blow up then you'll know for sure.

Last edited:
Jrflex10er said:
If they came from a trusted source then dont worry about it.....nice first post by the way :D

Absolutely agree! Any (especially overseas) trusted source is not sending fake gear. When people worry everything they get is fake and have to post
asking, they may as well not get involved. Like 'stressing out for 12hrs'.
I cant remember ever getting fake gear...

I didnt worry until I posted a picture in another board more so because I was proud of what I finally got , then everyone told me it was most likely fake. I hope its real and am anxioius to get my emal from the supplier as to see what he says, but that will take a couple of days after the autoresponder. Thanks everyone.

jdglowski said:
I didnt worry until I posted a picture in another board more so because I was proud of what I finally got , then everyone told me it was most likely fake. I hope its real and am anxioius to get my emal from the supplier as to see what he says, but that will take a couple of days after the autoresponder. Thanks everyone.

lol bro believe me I know who you got it from and he's not about to rip you off for a little bit of money. If you don't believe me...take them...I'll put my house on it that you'll grow. lol

HEy I understand...this is your first time...new to all this not sure of somethings and panic.

If the source is legit like you say, you have no worries...I am sure that source wold not ruin his rep by selling fake items. Why ruin the rep with all your clients when you can make way more money off them by keeping them happy?

Anyways, like stated above, try it and see what happens...but if you eat like crap and do not frink your water, do not blame the gear.

Thanks, I think your right and i hope you are, I will let you know in a few weeks how it goes.

Actually I am not new to this and have done many cycles, Just never really ordered overseas before. But your right why would he ruin his rep for a few bucks when he can keep me and all his customers for many year to come. I am done worrying and thanks for the information. I dont know why anabolic review bashed these amps so bad so once I gain 25 lbs like I always do on cycle I will be sure to leave before and after pictures on their site.

jdglowski said:
Actually I am not new to this and have done many cycles, Just never really ordered overseas before. But your right why would he ruin his rep for a few bucks when he can keep me and all his customers for many year to come. I am done worrying and thanks for the information. I dont know why anabolic review bashed these amps so bad so once I gain 25 lbs like I always do on cycle I will be sure to leave before and after pictures on their site.

how can you continually gain 25lbs on cycle...?

after 10 cycles you would weigh 250+ more than when u started.?

:confused:

G.E.R.M said:
how can you continually gain 25lbs on cycle...?

after 10 cycles you would weigh 250+ more than when u started.?

:confused:

lol oh G.E.R.M don't we wish.....500lbs with 3% bodyfat....watch out ronnie!!

they are not from portugal either, now what?

ajfina
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2004

not portuguese the portuguese name is sustenon i know by fact i have the portuguese
Attached Thumbnails

It wont let me copy the picture but this was on my post at anabolicreview.com. same bottle as mine but different label and whole label is not in english, not just part of it.

Jrflex10er said:
lol oh G.E.R.M don't we wish.....500lbs with 3% bodyfat....watch out ronnie!!

lol.. yeah. i guess he just gains a loses the same 25lbs every cycle then...

wow.. thats a waste of time. :confused:

THanks for the replies but still over on Anabolicreview.com getting some bad reviews with evidence to back it up.

not portuguese the portuguese name is sustenon i know by fact i have the portuguese
Attached Thumbnails

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48157

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2004

fake, and a bad fake too....

#7 Today, 05:37 AM
Associate Member Join Date: Mar 2005

Fake for sure.

powerbodybuilder

#8 Today, 06:35 AM

Associate Member Join Date: Apr 2002

sad..

Here are the italians and a few others...
Attached Thumbnails
http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48171

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48172

WHat do you think now?

25 LBS ON CYCLE

By the way I have only done 3 cycles , first cycle sustanon and deca gained 20 lbs and yes I did loose it, didnt know about clomid then. Second cycle gained 20 lbs and kept about 10 of it. Last year gained 25 lbs and l Still weigh that much now. Last cycle was cypanate, d bol (4 weeks) and Equipoise. ALL british dragon

shoot the sust..

its real bro..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member