over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sweating on stage

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've seen a few videos the last couple weeks when competitors were sweating so bad on stage that they totally lost their tan. I know it has alot to do with being in shape and most people don't realize how fucking hard posing is so they are gassed when doing their routine but is there anything else that can cause people to pour sweat so bad.??
Of course being to hot , but generally at a BB show it's not that hot even on stage in from of lights.
"Get dryer" is one thing I've heard but I know one guy last year that was literally dehydrated and still sweat his tan off.
I've heard it can be related to stress and the cortisol being out of wack.
I've also heard that guys who smoke weed can have an issue sweating more (not sure why)

So if a guy was lean , been posing regularly where it's not like cardio anymore and has carbed up and dried out properly and it's not 90deg what would make them sweat terribly??

I smoke weed regularly and have done so before finals as well and did not sweat. Im in MP now but when I did a couple classic shows I got high before finals for my routine and did not sweat one bit but I always focus on conditioning.

I've heard insulin use and spilling over causes the sweating but I don't know this firsthand.

I have hyperhidrosis and it takes nothing for me to sweat, especially if I run tren. Working manual labor jobs, i was always the guy with a drenched shirt and belt line. I could see myself being one of those guys sweating their tans off if i competed in bodybuilding

A lot of times it's competitors spilling over on stage that is causing the excessive sweating 😓 😳

A lot of times it's competitors spilling over on stage that is causing the excessive sweating 😓 😳
I heard of guys having that happen like a switch flipped , they went out for like novice and we're fine then back out a few minutes later for open and boom looks like they are bleeding to death.
I'm assuming getting a big pump from posing causes that one minute to next change.??

I smoke weed regularly and have done so before finals as well and did not sweat. Im in MP now but when I did a couple classic shows I got high before finals for my routine and did not sweat one bit but I always focus on conditioning.

I've heard insulin use and spilling over causes the sweating but I don't know this firsthand.
Yea I can see if you blood sugar levels got high and the pancreas just started pumping insulin you would sweat like any other time you insulin spikes and sugar drops
I have a buddy that's diabetic and when his sugar gets high he starts sweating a pissing like crazy.

It can relate to carb/sodium imbalance, causing sweat and spilling over. Oftentimes, not enough salt, too many carbs in previous 12hrs.

I have a side gig working with a competition spray tan company, and if whoever is spraying the glaze put on too much, that can also cause sweating.

I've also seen it happen in some who do alcohol shortly before going on stage. The vasodilation and increased surface heat

I've seen a few videos the last couple weeks when competitors were sweating so bad on stage that they totally lost their tan. I know it has alot to do with being in shape and most people don't realize how fucking hard posing is so they are gassed when doing their routine but is there anything else that can cause people to pour sweat so bad.??
Of course being to hot , but generally at a BB show it's not that hot even on stage in from of lights.
"Get dryer" is one thing I've heard but I know one guy last year that was literally dehydrated and still sweat his tan off.
I've heard it can be related to stress and the cortisol being out of wack.
I've also heard that guys who smoke weed can have an issue sweating more (not sure why)

So if a guy was lean , been posing regularly where it's not like cardio anymore and has carbed up and dried out properly and it's not 90deg what would make them sweat terribly??
Stress plain and simple.

On (high dosage) Tren this is exacerbated by a lot as well. When I'm on Tren, the least amount of stress makes me a sweaty mess. I often arrive at the gym already soaked.

Could be nervous sweating too
Yeah it's just performance anxiety/stress with a high probability of Tren exacerbating the whole issue.

And then when you get aware of your sweating you get even more stressed out and start to sweat even more. It's a vicious circle.

I do have to admit I also have clinical hyperhidrosis so I would always be sweating more than the next guy but Tren and stress make it pour out full force.

That's probably also going to be the reason I won't be using Tren anymore... Tren interferes with live in many ways but the profuse sweating is something I really can't deal with.

Stress plain and simple.

On (high dosage) Tren this is exacerbated by a lot as well. When I'm on Tren, the least amount of stress makes me a sweaty mess. I often arrive at the gym already soaked.

Oh man, when I get that "overwhelmed" feeling, I get pale, sick, cold and hot, but start sweating in weird areas. Basically my arm pits and feet get soaked.

I don’t know the exact science of it as I just followed the different coach’s protocols but I have done shows with 2 different diet approaches. First couple shows Running high amounts of gear to make up for diet deficiencies, having to run diuretics to pull away water. Shows working with a more experienced coach using half the gear and no diuretics were needed. Everything was done with the food And it’s timing.

I was watching a lot of youtube regarding posing in a past and few mistakes were pointed out:
1 people should not pump for too long using weights , some push ups and rubber bands are more then enough to get pump you need
2 people flex to hard on stage- there will be not much of a difference between posing very hard when you feel your body gonna explode versus posing with ease and not shaking. If you are lean enough gently posing will show all the judges needs to see plus you will not shake and gas out in many comparisons, i checked that in the mirrors and is completly true. Flex the muscles but nothing beyond that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131