Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Here's my favourite SynthePURE recipes. And I know they are good because a friend of mine that owns a club, started selling them in the club in nice cocktail glasses and they sell like hotcakes - ravers seem to like them LOL

All these are off season obviously. For comp use just mix it with water and nothing else. It disolves instantly in water.

Also, anyone else that experiments with SynthePURE, feel free to post your recipes, as I love trying new things.

1. My favourite - 1/3 cup SynthePURE (30g), 1 heaped table spoon of Nutella, 500ml water. Blended for a few seconds. Yummiest choc milkshake ever! I got BIGKIWI addicted to this one :)

2. 1/3 cup SynthePURE, 2 teaspoons instant coffee, 4 Equal, 500ml water, ice cubes, blended = Iced coffee.

3. 1/3 cup SynthePURE, strawberry cordial (or any other flavour), 500ml water, blended - really nice whatver flavour you used 'milkshake'.

Or, of course you could be boring and mix in in orange juice and you won't even know it's there.

i have actually made almost the exact same thing as #2... I can second it was good especially for the morning on the run

I finally used "Nutella" and let me say that has to be one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life!!

nutella!

the europeans version of good old peanut butter but in my opinion its alot better tasting. wyldeone.

wait, isnt the euro Nutella differnt than the stuff in the states.As i remember when i was over there is tasted more like frosting and the stuff here is hazelnut

crackerjack414 said:
wait, isnt the euro Nutella differnt than the stuff in the states.As i remember when i was over there is tasted more like frosting and the stuff here is hazelnut

Never seen Nuttela taste like frosting. Always choc/hazelnut

yeah, yeah good old European quality..

Funny to see how you guys appreciate the good stuff that we have in Europe. Nutella, mhh I grew up with it and still love it today. Ever tried Ferrero Roches - the filling inside of these is actually nutella - delicious. Yum Yum

Then there is "Kinder-Scholokolade", the brand name is actually "Kinder", its milkcream chocalte bars and you would love that stuff too, you can get it in L.A at Alpines Village......

ahhh the Power of Foooooooood,...

later

AJay:D

Re: yeah, yeah good old European quality..

AJay said:
Funny to see how you guys appreciate the good stuff that we have in Europe. Nutella, mhh I grew up with it and still love it today. Ever tried Ferrero Roches - the filling inside of these is actually nutella - delicious. Yum Yum

Then there is "Kinder-Scholokolade", the brand name is actually "Kinder", its milkcream chocalte bars and you would love that stuff too, you can get it in L.A at Alpines Village......

ahhh the Power of Foooooooood,...

later

AJay:D

My girl likes the Ferrero Rochers. I LOVE Kinder - anything they make. Especially Buenno! :D :D :D

I used to have SynthePURE with coffee syrup and water.

Now I use 30g of SynthePURE blended with 50g of SyntheBLEND in water. Tastes nice - dutch choc, mixes easy and I get 67g of good quality protein out of the shake.

Bumping this. I really like how this stuff mixes up. I have been making peanut butter shakes with it. Love it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131