over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK XMAS SALE - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

Hmmm, I did notice an effect on breathing actually. I wasn't sure if it was from the synthelator or not, but felt like it was "tighter" breathing, not sure how to explain it lol.

I dosed 4mls synthetine with 1ml synthelator preworkout today. My chest was insanely pumped. I had a great workout, really pushed my pecs to the max.

I was extremely vascular, guys probably think I'm on a gram of tren lol.

I've used it with and without a preworkout, didn't notice a difference to be honest. How's the caffeine related?

I am not too sure to be honest. I figured it was because it is a vasoconstrictor. But I think it is simply because it negatively effects synthelator's absorption. I will have to look more into it. Caffeine is generally good for increasing the absorption of various medications. It tends to make them work better and faster. But it's definitely a big no with synthelator but like you I used a pre workout afterwards and still noticed a huge effect.

Synthetek XMAS SALE - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

For the month of December, buy any 2 products and get a 3rd product for FREE!

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and FREE product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

-buy 2 products get 1 Free
-buy 4 products get 2 Free
-buy 6 products get 3 Free.

This offer will expire on the last day of December 2015.

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
*FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

*This offer is on our liquid products only.

*Standard shipping fees apply

SUPER deal on the best supplements on the market.

I am wondering why I couldn't purchase from the website with my credit card. I tried 4 times and 4 times the orders were cancelled. i also sent mails but no response. this makes me wonder if I wasn't going about it the right way or maybe delivery cannot be made to my country.

someone please assist.

I am wondering why I couldn't purchase from the website with my credit card. I tried 4 times and 4 times the orders were cancelled. i also sent mails but no response. this makes me wonder if I wasn't going about it the right way or maybe delivery cannot be made to my country.

someone please assist.

They deliver worldwide so must have been a site glitch...Strange you haven't gotten and email back from them, may want to try using a different email service to email them from?!

Thanks k1 for your response. I tried with 2 different email addresses but no response yet. I even sent a pm to synthetic, no response yet too.
It makes me wonder if the fault is with me or its a common occurrence.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

Thanks k1 for your response. I tried with 2 different email addresses but no response yet. I even sent a pm to synthetic, no response yet too.
It makes me wonder if the fault is with me or its a common occurrence.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

Hi Remmy,

Apologies for the delay, your email was just forwarded to me and I have sent you a response via email and PM on here.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Remmy,

Apologies for the delay, your email was just forwarded to me and I have sent you a response via email and PM on here.

Thanks, I confirm receipt of your mail. I will do as you instructed.

After further investigation it appears your order was being automatically cancelled for security reasons due to originating from Nigeria and its surrounds.

I am looking into your order manually and will email you shortly.

Great deal to stock up on some of the best BB products around :)

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and FREE product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
*FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

Hmmm, I did notice an effect on breathing actually. I wasn't sure if it was from the synthelator or not, but felt like it was "tighter" breathing, not sure how to explain it lol.

I dosed 4mls synthetine with 1ml synthelator preworkout today. My chest was insanely pumped. I had a great workout, really pushed my pecs to the max.

I was extremely vascular, guys probably think I'm on a gram of tren lol.

I've used it with and without a preworkout, didn't notice a difference to be honest. How's the caffeine related?

I am going to go for 4ml synthetine pre workout today. When I done my 4 day high dosed experiment I went really high and the results were great. But I still only done 3ml for each injection. So I have never tried 4ml in one go. Something tells me it will be raining in the gym :D

Great deal to stock up on some of the best BB products around :)

Syntherol is my favorite bodybuilding product after AAS and peptides. My arms and pecs are getting it most everyday now. I'm on very low calories and looking bigger than ever. This oils in syntherol are the only source of fats in my diet actually. Hahaha :D

Bad timing for me to stock up but I might be able to snag a few bottles of syntherol. Going to blast my arms soon :D

Bad timing for me to stock up but I might be able to snag a few bottles of syntherol. Going to blast my arms soon :D

That makes 2 of us :D It's time for me to get 20 inch arms :)

I am going to go for 4ml synthetine pre workout today. When I done my 4 day high dosed experiment I went really high and the results were great. But I still only done 3ml for each injection. So I have never tried 4ml in one go. Something tells me it will be raining in the gym :D
I think that is perfect preworkout. 4mls synthetine, 1ml synthelator.

I think that is perfect preworkout. 4mls synthetine, 1ml synthelator.

It really is the perfect pre workout. Big A told me the more synthetien you use the better and that really has been true so far. I have noticed improved results from 2ml to 3ml and from 3ml to 4ml. I also notice a I sweat much more on the higher doses too. I like to add a little slin to the above mix now too. Plus you know I love my pre workout powders :)

Only a few days to go to get this great deal.

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:

Bumping this great deal incase anyone misses it :)

This offer ends tomorrow night so stock up whilst you can :)

This is the last day of the sale. Buy 2 get 1 free on all products :)

Glad I hoped in on this and the shipping is super fast from you guys no messing around.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity