over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 2

slesh

Registered
Lol ok so I’m obviously very late to the party. Never been huge on peptides - especially GH secretagogues because I’m always on real GH. Well I’m making every effort to grow and my appetite hasn’t been bad but I felt like I could use some help so I took the plunge and ordered some GHRP 2 from @SOUR DIESEL and holy moly I’m eating like a fucking animal. At first I thought it was the weed but this is munchies x1000. Only thing I’ll say is it doesn’t care what kind of food so if you have crap in the house be careful - because I don’t care how much self control you have you will absolutely grab whatever you can to satiate yourself lol.

Are you taking just GHRP-2? I’ve never looked into peptides either, and I’m on 10ius of GH but need some help with appetite as well

I know there’s a million combos and I need to research more tbh

Are you taking just GHRP-2? I’ve never looked into peptides either, and I’m on 10ius of GH but need some help with appetite as well

I know there’s a million combos and I need to research more tbh
So I actually am currently on a hiatus from GH. Had some mixed results with recent lab work - my IGF production is down and I have some liver inflammation. Figured it was a good time to take a break. Current gear lineup:

Sus
Deca
Primo
GHRP 2
BPC
MT1 (tan)
Jardiance
No AI
No GH/Slin

slesh you gotta try GHRP6 if you think 2 is crazy. 6 is a different animal. Be prepared to sweat and go hypo lol.
Lol man not sure how much crazier it can get - been waking up in puddles for the last week

I never noticed a thing appetite wise with any of the ghrp's. Course when i used to smoke pot all day long i usually only ate once a day.

Lol ok so I’m obviously very late to the party. Never been huge on peptides - especially GH secretagogues because I’m always on real GH. Well I’m making every effort to grow and my appetite hasn’t been bad but I felt like I could use some help so I took the plunge and ordered some GHRP 2 from @SOUR DIESEL and holy moly I’m eating like a fucking animal. At first I thought it was the weed but this is munchies x1000. Only thing I’ll say is it doesn’t care what kind of food so if you have crap in the house be careful - because I don’t care how much self control you have you will absolutely grab whatever you can to satiate yourself lol.
My appetite is already crazy so GHRP2 would be a complete disaster for me. If you want to make me fat, slip some in my HGH vial and i'm screwed

I never noticed a thing appetite wise with any of the ghrp's. Course when i used to smoke pot all day long i usually only ate once a day.
It was definitely from a legit source or a research chemical site?

Appetizing food always makes me hungier.

Now only If there was a way u could eat a large percentage clean with a smaller percentage not😶‍🌫

Lol just playing bro. start up a log. I would definitely tune in

It was definitely from a legit source or a research chemical site?
Places like MA Research didn't get it from a pharmacy, so you can decide how reliable. I eat because it is time to of just for entertainment. Hunger was never a thing when i was eating every 2-3 hours. Unless i am in a calorie deficit, hunger rarely happens.

All these people using lantus now to push more food. GHRP 2 and 6 for sure have always been my go to for pushing more calories with coaches over the years.

Meadow’s was big on using them to increase hunger during offseason whenever someone would hit a wall.

The older I’ve gotten the more I hate eating. Any day that happens I just drop two dosages of GHRP 2 in and the sky is the limit. 😂

All these people using lantus now to push more food. GHRP 2 and 6 for sure have always been my go to for pushing more calories with coaches over the years.

Meadow’s was big on using them to increase hunger during offseason whenever someone would hit a wall.

The older I’ve gotten the more I hate eating. Any day that happens I just drop two dosages of GHRP 2 in and the sky is the limit. 😂

Lol it’s like we’re the same person. This is exactly how I feel.

..ordered some GHRP 2 from @SOUR DIESEL and holy moly I’m eating like a fucking animal.
^^^you'r awesome brother ..thank you

always a pleasure with you ..thrilled to be a part of your success

At first I thought it was the weed but this is munchies x1000.
^^^LMFAO!!!!!

IMHO; ..everybody's bucket list should include smokin' the stickiest-of-ickies w/ @slesh 🤟🤩

(..even if you don't smoke)

So I actually am currently on a hiatus from GH. Had some mixed results with recent lab work - my IGF production is down and I have some liver inflammation. Figured it was a good time to take a break. Current gear lineup:

Sus
Deca
Primo
GHRP 2
BPC
MT1 (tan)
Jardiance
No AI
No GH/Slin
Oh makes sense, I thought you were running the Peptides on top of the GH
You were actually my main inspiration to run less gear and a lot more GH, wasn’t sure if you found a good benefit to combining GH and Peptides. I’ve heard mixed things about it

Oh makes sense, I thought you were running the Peptides on top of the GH
You were actually my main inspiration to run less gear and a lot more GH, wasn’t sure if you found a good benefit to combining GH and Peptides. I’ve heard mixed things about it
Appetite is the biggest benefit of combining them. IMO GHRP2 and GHRP6 are not replacements for HGH.

John Meadow’s has some great videos in his members content section where he dives into all of it. I’m sure there’s some of it on YouTube as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws