over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

No idea. As a rule, I don't read through all the threads...typically only what is immediately pertinent to what I'm doing at the time.

I am the same in regards to aas sponsors. I only really use Genotec so don't bother checking feedback from others. I try to keep up to date with things but again don't really bother with details. I get asked a lot about aas sources and only feel comfortable recommending a few sponsors... all the new ones are a complete risk imo.

Training has been good and I am going to miss the leg machines I have over here. Sounds sad but I am looking forward to getting back into a good routine diet wise. I think I have put on 3 inches around my waist over here and I probably needed to lose about 3 inches before I came :eek::D

I like being bulky but I look so much better leaner (as we all do). But with me I think I look multiple times better leaner. I have wide hips and even when ripped a fairly big waist. Plus I put weight on around my waist so easily to the point it simply takes away from my look. The bigger I get the bigger my waist does. Sure I could be smarter with my diet at times but I think a more classic physique look would suit me best.

I will definitely get the leanest I have ever been this year. Plus with syntherol in the right places I think I could look fantastic. So that's my next plan... get the waist down whilst maintaining muscle and even adding to it by using syntherol in the right places. I will carry on bulking for longer first though. I will also be coming down to trt (150mg per week) for the rest of my bulk. I plan to start blasting and cruising with short bursts instead of just staying on constantly :D I know with what I have planned and utilizing syntherol, synthetine and syntheselen I can look my best ever. Moreover I can maintain pretty much everything even during my aas cruises.

I read the study you posted... great info. I love everything too. The only negative I have ever come across from all products was synthelamin causing minor acne. I was loading it up though so will use smaller amounts from now on. Once the bottle is gone I am going back on syntheselen. Later in the year I will get nasty lean like you. Although you are going for 2% I will aim for more like 6% :D

The synthetine with Slin melts fat in a fasted state. I let my diet slide for awhile after my vacation but am still lean. Now I'm feeling I have things under control so let's see what happens. This was today, Day#1 back on my diet after two weeks of cheat food:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 212
Looking good jj!

I got back from my holiday yesterday and we pretty much went to sleep straightaway. JJ you look fantastic. Your pic wouldn't load up when I saw your post when away so only just seen it for the first time. They really are a great combination.

Very busy now but I will post a few holiday photos later and post about my new protocol etc. I am pretty much going to be lean bulking over the next few months then cut for the summer and try to get JJ lean :D I am a firm believer in when bulking to hold onto the new weight for as long and possible before cutting (for me this is atleast 1 year). I don't want to be a mass monster for health reasons but I do want to look as good as possible. Therefore I will be trying to gain a few extra pounds of lean muscle before I start a gradual/slow cut so no crazy dieting from me.

Most of us are never truly happy and always want to be bigger. But I think a few extra pounds of muscle and losing a few inches around my waist will give me a great look. By utilizing syntherol I can make certain muscles bigger and give them more "pop" so I end up looking fantastic. Well that's the plan anyway :D

I will post more later. I hope everyone has been good.

I got back from my holiday yesterday and we pretty much went to sleep straightaway. JJ you look fantastic. Your pic wouldn't load up when I saw your post when away so only just seen it for the first time. They really are a great combination.

Very busy now but I will post a few holiday photos later and post about my new protocol etc. I am pretty much going to be lean bulking over the next few months then cut for the summer and try to get JJ lean :D I am a firm believer in when bulking to hold onto the new weight for as long and possible before cutting (for me this is atleast 1 year). I don't want to be a mass monster for health reasons but I do want to look as good as possible. Therefore I will be trying to gain a few extra pounds of lean muscle before I start a gradual/slow cut so no crazy dieting from me.

Most of us are never truly happy and always want to be bigger. But I think a few extra pounds of muscle and losing a few inches around my waist will give me a great look. By utilizing syntherol I can make certain muscles bigger and give them more "pop" so I end up looking fantastic. Well that's the plan anyway :D

I will post more later. I hope everyone has been good.

I got in my humalog last night. Can't wait for legs tonight, I'll run the synthetine and AMP with it preworkout.

I am with you on the bulk, I felt like crap and couldn't reach down to put on my socks at 211lbs yet alone tie my shoes! Too much gain too fast and it spills over for me so I calmed it down. I rather stay lean, especially after seeing JJ's pic :headbang:

I'm going to continue to recomp. That works best for me over traditional bulks/cuts. Like you mentioned you can keep fat loss going and muscles full using this cocktail of products.

I returned from my vacation 2 days ago. I was a bloated mess on holiday but was really ill the last day so that resulted in me losing a lot of my bloat. It was really bad and I felt hot and cold plus I vomited all night and was literally on the toilet for about 7 hours :eek: The next day I was so weak and felt like I was going to pass out a few times in the day. I wasn't looking forward to the flight home but it turned out much better than I first thought it would be. It was a short illness as I am feeling much better now.

Today was my first day back in the gym after my vacation. I trained calves, chest and forearms. I trained when away but it felt great to be back and I pushed things hard. I dosed 3ml synthetine in my left delt pre workout and I have missed it. I will start syntherol again 2moro in my calves. I took a bottle over with me and needles but decided to leave it for the 2 weeks. I will be doing smaller ed injections from now on and looking forward to progressing through the weeks/months.

Yesterday I dosed 300mg test e and 300mg deca and moving forward will probably do 600mg of both each week. I did earlier write I will be coming down to trt for the rest of my bulk but my plans have changed. I have deca and figured I will use it up before coming down. Then once I have used it I will come down to 150mg test for a cruise before starting a cutting cycle.

As mentioned I will be dosing syntherol in my calves but I plan to start it in my chest too. I am ordering more needles and once I have them I will start a cycle in my chest. I will be following Big A's protocol for chest and I look forward to it.

I have had 2 days break from the gym but will be training tomorrow with my girlfriend. Well thats the plan but I train at such a pace/intensity sometimes we decide it's best we train apart :D My chest is really sore from the other day which is great. All those lighter weight squeezing reps after the heavier pressing really make a difference. Once I add in my syntherol injs I can see my chest exploding with size so looking forward to it. I know things will be much easier with smaller pins so waiting on them before I start.

Tonight was my gf's cousin's bday party. I didn't drink but snacked on loads of crisp and nuts. Although since coming back my diet had purposely been fairly light just to lose the holiday bloat (which I nearly have). I will start adding in more clean food 2moro and with the hard training, synthetine and aas I know I will add some quality muscle without any fat.

I need slin pins for my cjc-dac which I will be running at 5mg per week for... well I have 6 vials so probably 6 weeks unless I get more. I will also be dosing 6.25mg MK-677 per day. I am going to dose another 300mg test e and 300mg deca pre bed now too. That will be done every 3 days so works out to be 700mg test and 700mg deca per week. I am having a break from oral aas as in the past year I have taken them regularly.

I am really driven and want to train everyday but I know with my current goals it's best I keep it to 3-4 times weekly so will be doing that. I will increase volume in 2 months but right now going to give everything I have each time I walk in the gym but also the time to recover properly.

I got in the gym late today and needed to get a shower there so only had about 35 mins to train. I ended up having an amazing workout and barely stopped. Started with leg curls and done them standing using a leg extension machine. Just set after set with each leg with no rest from start to finish. Then I finished with some seated leg curls and 20 rep sets with minimal rest.

Next was back and I started with lat pulldowns rotating from the front to the back. It's a hammer strength machine so for the back ones I find sitting backwards on the seat feels best. I was doing 15-10 reps of each with no rest. I done some cable rows standing away from the station then one handed rows in the same place. Then some lat rows using a lat pulldown machine and standing on the floor with one foot on the seat and using a hammer grip. Then some machine high rows to complete failure with partials. I finished with a variation of deadlifts using a cable row machine as my back feel fine with those. The pump was incredible and the synthetine and pre workout had me sweating a ridiculous amount.

Post workout meal was crap. I met my mate outside the gym and he was showing me his new gym. There was nothing to eat apart from a McDonalds which is obviously crap. No food is better than none especially since I had only had a smoothie pre training. So I got 2 double cheeseburgers and 6 chicken mcnuggets. Otherwise I have ate good wholsesome food.

I am looking forward to starting syntherol in my chest. Just waiting on more pins then I will start. I have put some aas in there in the past and it was ok so I know syntherol will be easy for me. I will be following Big A's protocol but not sure if I will do 9 or 6 sites. I will start with 9 and see how that goes. If I decide to do 6 I will probably extend the cycle slightly and maybe even up to 2ml per site but time and experience will dictate. Here is his protocol...

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 648 pins needed

I got in the gym late today and needed to get a shower there so only had about 35 mins to train. I ended up having an amazing workout and barely stopped. Started with leg curls and done them standing using a leg extension machine. Just set after set with each leg with no rest from start to finish. Then I finished with some seated leg curls and 20 rep sets with minimal rest.

Next was back and I started with lat pulldowns rotating from the front to the back. It's a hammer strength machine so for the back ones I find sitting backwards on the seat feels best. I was doing 15-10 reps of each with no rest. I done some cable rows standing away from the station then one handed rows in the same place. Then some lat rows using a lat pulldown machine and standing on the floor with one foot on the seat and using a hammer grip. Then some machine high rows to complete failure with partials. I finished with a variation of deadlifts using a cable row machine as my back feel fine with those. The pump was incredible and the synthetine and pre workout had me sweating a ridiculous amount.

Post workout meal was crap. I met my mate outside the gym and he was showing me his new gym. There was nothing to eat apart from a McDonalds which is obviously crap. No food is better than none especially since I had only had a smoothie pre training. So I got 2 double cheeseburgers and 6 chicken mcnuggets. Otherwise I have ate good wholsesome food.

I am looking forward to starting syntherol in my chest. Just waiting on more pins then I will start. I have put some aas in there in the past and it was ok so I know syntherol will be easy for me. I will be following Big A's protocol but not sure if I will do 9 or 6 sites. I will start with 9 and see how that goes. If I decide to do 6 I will probably extend the cycle slightly and maybe even up to 2ml per site but time and experience will dictate. Here is his protocol...

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 648 pins needed

This should be an interesting run...If you decide to do the 6 locations instead of 9 do me a favor and post a pic and sharpie those locations.

This should be an interesting run...If you decide to do the 6 locations instead of 9 do me a favor and post a pic and sharpie those locations.

I will do matey. I have decided to do the 9 locations and follow Big A's protocol exactly. I will still post pics with the locations marked as I know you really want to see my boobies :D

Things are going good. I didn't mention this but I have minor elbow pain. There was a children's pool on holiday with a big pirate ship... sounds silly but it was really good. I went down one of the slides and banged my elbow on the floor of the pool... obviously it's not designed for someone over 6ft :eek::D I also have the reoccuring trap issue but nothing major. I over done the weight with shoulder presses before and felt it alittle. Nothing bad though but I am going to lower all shoulder and chest pressing weights for the next month or so. That was planned for chest anyway once I start the syntherol injects as it would be asking for trouble going for huge lifts with that much oil in my chest.

As everyone knows I am just getting back into things after my vacation. It's good to be back in my gym and back on the synthetine. I was only off it for nearly 3 weeks but the difference was huge. Everything is building up now and I have lost most of my holiday bloat. I am looking better as each day goes by. I will start slin again in a few days. Looking back at my pics in Dec I was so much fuller when using slin and synthetine together. That combo is literally magic so I will start using it more. I just found a pic I never posted when I was using the slin and synthetine together so will post it now. I posted a similar one but left this one out...

1z20zg3.jpg

I am thinking now with the aas, synthetine, slin plus the addition of 6.25mg MK-677 per day I can get back to this fullness in a matter of 2 weeks.

I have just rested today. My quads are really sore as in struggling to stand from being seated. They will probably be worst 2moro but I love the feeling it can just be annoying at times. I mainly just used the horizontal leg press but killed it. Lots of 20-10 rep sets with no or minimal rest in between. I mainly performed close stance presses to really hit the outer quads. I never pause at the top anymore so always have constant tension on my legs. I also added a few super sets using db squats straight after the presses. I just held a 30kg db in both hands and squatted down. I would say thats the hardest I have trained recently as I ended up on the floor.

My entire back is sore from training the other day too. I really focused on my lats that day and they are really sore which is great for me. Thats the area I want to develop most on my back so I will be doing similar workouts in the future. I really want to get them to pop out more. Obviously I will still hit everything hard but they will be taking priority.

2moro will probably be calves, chest and tri-ceps and I am looking forward to it.

I have ordered 3ml syringes, 21G pins for uploading and 26G 1/2 inch pins for injections from sterilesyringes for my syntherol chest cycle. Once I have them I will start and follow the above protocol.

Earlier I trained calves, chest and triceps and it felt amazing. I have tried most things over the years and I always recommend low volume and high frequency approaches. However I love my long high volume workouts and will be carrying on with them for the next few months. Today I trained for 2 1/2 hours... approx 30 mins calves, 80 mins chest, 20 mins tri-ceps and 20 mins abs/stretching.

For calves I started with machine raises but kept the weight to 3 plates a side. I done loads of sets in just over 20 mins using a variety of foot positions, rep speeds and holds. I finished with db tibialis raises with a few sets to complete failure (approx 30 reps each). For chest I only done a max of 2 plates a side but really focused on form and making every rep count. I must have done about 40 sets total and used a mix of machines, bb's, db's and cables. All the usual stuff but I did try some incline barbell presses to the throat which I haven't done for awhile. Tri-ceps a variety of pushdowns for 5 mins then some heavy close grip bench. I finished with tri-ceps dips but using an assisted pull up machine and facing away from it and holding onto the pad and pushing down. If you haven't tried doing dips like that before I recommend giving them a go.

I dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout and will be doing another 3ml soon. I have mainly be doing 3ml per day but going to up it now. I also tried just over a scoop of the preworkout pre kaged. I am guessing what happened to me when doing abs and later on when at home is a result of the pre workout plus the hard training. Basically I started doing machine crunches and they felt great and I done 5 quick sets. I went over to do a few sets of standing rope crunches. On the 1st rep I had a bad muscle spasm in my lower abs. I had to stand there for a min or so. Hey on a positive that 1 min was one of the best and most painful ab workouts of my life :D I strecthed then had a shower/sauna. When I got home my chest started spasming. Soon after both my tri-ceps done it too. I have had muscle spasms before but usually just 1 tri-cep but not 4 different areas. They weren't that painful plus they have stopped now anyway. 2moro will likely be an off day so I can recover and kill it on Friday.

Post workout today I had a nice treat. Synthepure, chocolate milk, 2 bananas and ice in the nutribullet. I couldn't resist drinking most of it before the pic :D

v42t86.jpg

Things are going good. I didn't mention this but I have minor elbow pain. There was a children's pool on holiday with a big pirate ship... sounds silly but it was really good. I went down one of the slides and banged my elbow on the floor of the pool... obviously it's not designed for someone over 6ft :eek::D I also have the reoccuring trap issue but nothing major. I over done the weight with shoulder presses before and felt it alittle. Nothing bad though but I am going to lower all shoulder and chest pressing weights for the next month or so. That was planned for chest anyway once I start the syntherol injects as it would be asking for trouble going for huge lifts with that much oil in my chest.

As everyone knows I am just getting back into things after my vacation. It's good to be back in my gym and back on the synthetine. I was only off it for nearly 3 weeks but the difference was huge. Everything is building up now and I have lost most of my holiday bloat. I am looking better as each day goes by. I will start slin again in a few days. Looking back at my pics in Dec I was so much fuller when using slin and synthetine together. That combo is literally magic so I will start using it more. I just found a pic I never posted when I was using the slin and synthetine together so will post it now. I posted a similar one but left this one out...

1z20zg3.jpg

I am thinking now with the aas, synthetine, slin plus the addition of 6.25mg MK-677 per day I can get back to this fullness in a matter of 2 weeks.

Jeez Elvia!!! You got huge!!! This is by far the biggest I've seen you! Great job!!! :headbang:

Jeez Elvia!!! You got huge!!! This is by far the biggest I've seen you! Great job!!! :headbang:

Thanks but that pic is from Dec. I forgot to post it back then and was looking over pics on my phone and saw it. I was stating that I have definitely lost a bit of fullness since then. Synthetine and slin really is a fantastic combo so I will restart it soon. I may wait a few extra days as I am not happy with my waist. Although a few days is not exactly going to make much of a difference. I have restarted MK-677 at 6.25mg per day and I wasn't on that in Dec. So hopefully with the synthetine, slin and mk I can beat that Dec pic in the next few weeks. Things are good and I can definitely feel this deca building up in my system. I am eating more food now and it's 95% quality stuff so I should pack on a few pounds of muscle over the next few months.

Today I have ate...

synthepure, 2 apples, some oats, almond milk and water (rushing out so had a quick breakfast)

4 whole eggs, bread and salad

Chicken, potatoes and salad

synthepure, pineapple, some oats and water

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers (made loads so enough for me and my gf plus 2nd meal for me)

Greek yoghurt with watermelon bcaa's in and some white grapes mixed in too.

Pre bed I will probably just have a protein shake with peanut butter. If I cook it will be eggs and salad.

I have ran out of aminos so I will order more. I should have last week but just left it. I always have 1.5 litres of water with aminos mixed in and drink two of them throughout each day. I put them in greek yoghurt too.

Thanks but that pic is from Dec. I forgot to post it back then and was looking over pics on my phone and saw it. I was stating that I have definitely lost a bit of fullness since then. Synthetine and slin really is a fantastic combo so I will restart it soon. I may wait a few extra days as I am not happy with my waist. Although a few days is not exactly going to make much of a difference. I have restarted MK-677 at 6.25mg per day and I wasn't on that in Dec. So hopefully with the synthetine, slin and mk I can beat that Dec pic in the next few weeks. Things are good and I can definitely feel this deca building up in my system. I am eating more food now and it's 95% quality stuff so I should pack on a few pounds of muscle over the next few months.

Today I have ate...

synthepure, 2 apples, some oats, almond milk and water (rushing out so had a quick breakfast)

4 whole eggs, bread and salad

Chicken, potatoes and salad

synthepure, pineapple, some oats and water

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers (made loads so enough for me and my gf plus 2nd meal for me)

Greek yoghurt with watermelon bcaa's in and some white grapes mixed in too.

Pre bed I will probably just have a protein shake with peanut butter. If I cook it will be eggs and salad.

I have ran out of aminos so I will order more. I should have last week but just left it. I always have 1.5 litres of water with aminos mixed in and drink two of them throughout each day. I put them in greek yoghurt too.

I cut my MK677 to only 25mg once a day. I don't feel tired from it. I've been on it a long time and cut my dose back so I think you'll adapt over time.
The synthetine and syntheselen help a lot for fat burning and vascularity. I need another week to drop the fat I put on while sick. I ate bad for two weeks just to help heal my rotator cuff and to help my body kill this virus.

I have ordered 3ml syringes, 21G pins for uploading and 26G 1/2 inch pins for injections from sterilesyringes for my syntherol chest cycle. Once I have them I will start and follow the above protocol.

Earlier I trained calves, chest and triceps and it felt amazing. I have tried most things over the years and I always recommend low volume and high frequency approaches. However I love my long high volume workouts and will be carrying on with them for the next few months. Today I trained for 2 1/2 hours... approx 30 mins calves, 80 mins chest, 20 mins tri-ceps and 20 mins abs/stretching.

For calves I started with machine raises but kept the weight to 3 plates a side. I done loads of sets in just over 20 mins using a variety of foot positions, rep speeds and holds. I finished with db tibialis raises with a few sets to complete failure (approx 30 reps each). For chest I only done a max of 2 plates a side but really focused on form and making every rep count. I must have done about 40 sets total and used a mix of machines, bb's, db's and cables. All the usual stuff but I did try some incline barbell presses to the throat which I haven't done for awhile. Tri-ceps a variety of pushdowns for 5 mins then some heavy close grip bench. I finished with tri-ceps dips but using an assisted pull up machine and facing away from it and holding onto the pad and pushing down. If you haven't tried doing dips like that before I recommend giving them a go.

I dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout and will be doing another 3ml soon. I have mainly be doing 3ml per day but going to up it now. I also tried just over a scoop of the preworkout pre kaged. I am guessing what happened to me when doing abs and later on when at home is a result of the pre workout plus the hard training. Basically I started doing machine crunches and they felt great and I done 5 quick sets. I went over to do a few sets of standing rope crunches. On the 1st rep I had a bad muscle spasm in my lower abs. I had to stand there for a min or so. Hey on a positive that 1 min was one of the best and most painful ab workouts of my life :D I strecthed then had a shower/sauna. When I got home my chest started spasming. Soon after both my tri-ceps done it too. I have had muscle spasms before but usually just 1 tri-cep but not 4 different areas. They weren't that painful plus they have stopped now anyway. 2moro will likely be an off day so I can recover and kill it on Friday.

I've had those abdominal muscle spasms. They're excruciatingly painful. Taurine helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131