over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

With synthetine it's like someone opens the sweat glands full blast. I couldn't stop sweating even post workout lol. I'm sitting in the car sweating now.

I can't multi quote so just want to say thanks to everyone (JJ, Phidias, NY Muscle, K1 etc) for the great posts. That's good info about the synthetine and I will definitely experiment with high doses in the summer.

Today I dosed 5ml synthetine pre workout... I love the stuff. I needed to post a present for my bro's bday and was very late for the post office so ran there. This was not long after injecting 5ml and you should have seen the sweat :eek::D I felt embarrassed waiting in there as it was dripping from my head. I had a wool coat on because it is very cold out side so was drying my head with my sleeve :eek:

Then it was time to train shoulders and quads. Great workout and I done a variety of lateral and front raises and presses. I kept the weight moderate for most exercises apart from some machine shrugs. I use a hammer strength shoulder press and put the seat right down and place a mat on it then I stand on the seat. I went up to 5 plates a side for 20 reps. Then done a drop set of 4,3,2 and 1 plates. Just adding when I do smith shrugs I feel like I place my back in an dangerous position as the bar is slightly in front. Therefore I only use 3 plates max for smith shrugs now. With my modified version I can shrug to the side of me. Although I do swop position and move to the front and back of the seat but it still feels much safer for me.

My needles got here fast but they are stuck in customs. Over here everything gets inspected so it shouldn't be long until I have them :) I have needles now but I want to have enough for a full cycle as I know how awkward customs are over here so I never want to start then have to stop due to a silly reason such as not having needles. The break from pinning has done me good though and I am ready to really go for it :)

I forgot to add that I trained shoulders so good that I wasn't really feeling quads. I warmed them up with leg extensions but thought if I can't give 100% I would rather train them another day. Therefore I trained hips and done 6 sets of both hip adductors and abductors. I will be training calves, hams and quads 2moro :)

Last edited:
With synthetine it's like someone opens the sweat glands full blast. I couldn't stop sweating even post workout lol. I'm sitting in the car sweating now.

I was writing my post as you posted yours. I mentioned the same thing :)

Adenosine TriPhosphate - 20mg/ml
Uridine TriPhosphate - 10mg/ml
Heptaminol HCL - 50mg/ml
Sodium Selenite - 10mg/ml
Magnesium Aspartate - 15mg/ml
Potassium Aspartate - 15mg/ml
Cyanacobalamin - 500mcg/ml

Big A recently posted this. I just want to put it in my log so I have a record of it. It's the complete list of ingredients for syntheselen.

Did 10cc Synthetine pre cardio tonight :)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

:D

How did it go? Was it like running in the rain? :D

I think it's what kept me awake all night Lol. May take it earlier like before dinner.

Are you taking carbs, insulin, both, neither with those doses?

Nope not needed regardless of what the gurus tell us.

L-carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may are oxidized to produce energy. Carbs or slin not needed for that.

L-carnitine increases glucose oxidation, glucose storage, as well as glucose uptake. That's where the carbs come into play and has nothing to do with fat loss.

L-carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may are oxidized to produce energy. Carbs or slin not needed for that.

L-carnitine increases glucose oxidation, glucose storage, as well as glucose uptake. That's where the carbs come into play and has nothing to do with fat loss.

Thanks for this information. I may start doing fasted cardio (probably whey only) on days off from lifting. I wanted to dose 5ml synthetine or more.

This is info I've been looking for.

Great post. Some people make it sound like if you don't have 100g sugar or slin with your synthetine it won't work which is complete rubbish. I have noticed every single dose I have ever used and most have been without slin. Although recently my gf has been sick and wanted tea, honey and lemon. I made it for her and tried it and it has to be one of the nicest drinks ever. So now it's my excuse to drink one as I tell myself I need sugar with my synthetine :D I have had two teas today with both my synthetine shots... 2 tablespoons of honey in each one :)

Yesterday I completely destroyed legs and I knew I would be bad today. I can barely walk and they are hurting bad. I haven't done much today and just tried to rest and recover. They are probably the worst they have ever been... you would think I had been shot :D

The intensity was huge but the weight I kept fairly light to moderate. I started with calves in the form of standing calf raises in the smith machine. I usuall go very heavy with calves now but for standing raises keep it lighter due to my lower back. I guess when I have 5 plates a side I can't get that full extension/hold and it's all abit pointless and dangerous. I went up to 4x 10kg plates a side and done set after set with 10 sec rest in between most. I lowered it to 30kg then 20kg a side... holding the stretched position for upto 5 secs on some reps. Then it was tibialis raises on a flat bench and I went up to a 30kg db.

For hams and quads I supersetted most movements. Leg Extensions and Seated Leg Curls for 40 reps each with no rest. Then upping the weight for 35 reps, 30 then 30 again... the later with most of the stack too. I can't really barbell squat due to my back so I used DB squats elevated up for a deep stretch. Most sets were 25 reps then with my bodyweight to complete failure. I also incorporated pulse squats into some sets.

Then someone was on the leg press with 5 plates a side and I could barely walk and was out of breath and I asked if I could do a quick set... I got 37 reps... genuinely wanted to fail on about the 4th reps :D Then some standing leg curls using the leg extension machine. I finished with some leg and back stretches.

My gf has had a bad virus for over 1 week now. I can tell my body is trying to fight it off. I have had a runny nose and feeling off at times (fever). But I am consuming lots of anti oxidants etc so I think I should be fine. I very rarely get sick even when people around me do. Although that leg workout has probably weakened my immuns system by half overnight :eek:

2moro I plan to train chest and arms but will probably stick to all seated movements :) I will dose 5ml synthetine pre workout and my new pre workout Pump Juice Extreme. I am going to enter the Promuscle Transformation Contest so may leave my syntherol chest cycle until 1st April :D

Some people make it sound like if you don't have 100g sugar or slin with your synthetine it won't work which is complete rubbish.

Proof is Synthetine works so incredibly well on a keto diet!! ;):)

Proof is Synthetine works so incredibly well on a keto diet!! ;):)

I actually plan to play about (short term) with keto during the summer just for a change. I tried no carbs once but lasted a day and a half :eek::D

Since coming back from my holiday I have gotten myself in a bad sleeping routine. I never take any sleeping medication etc. I woke up at 5pm yesterday after working all night so I was not pleased as the gym shuts at pm on the w/e. I used MK-677 to my advantage as I upped the dose and no surprise I could sleep later on. I took 25mg and by 8pm I wanted to sleep! I ended up staying up but I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the gym. Just having some oats and whey with banana then I am going to hit chest and arms :)

This is great information. Thank you!
If I try a huge dose I'll take it when I train early afternoon so I'm not awake all night.

Elvia, I had two guys pm me today saying there is no place to enter our discount codes on the synthetek website. I checked and I don't see a place for a discount code either. Can you notify Big A about this please and post how guys can use our discount codes. Thank you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131