over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-3 non responder and cutting cycle question

seungmena

Newbies
Hope you guys can help,
previously I have used T3 as part of my cutting cycle and taken it to 125mcg for 8 weeks, and frankly apart from the intense sweating and being able to walk around in a t shirt in freezing weather I didnt see any effects with regard to fat burning.

Now my diet was down and in the groove with a high protein intake of around 300g a day and carbs rotated from 50 to 200g Raw uncooked weight of basmati rice, fats came from the chicken, steak and tuna only. I had 1 cup of veggies a day as I hate veggies.

And I did lose fat but not to the degree I would have expected from that dose of t3.

I have been diagnosed with marginal thyroid function previously - although after the last t3 it had tiptoed into normal - but it fluctuates in an out - has done since testing started on it aged 14.

Would I benefit from adding t4 with my t3 or should I take t3 up higher.

Also in the next cutting cycle I would like to add gh, i was told I could run it 4 days on 3 days off at 2 iu's a day. This would be pretty much the only way I could use it too due to cost. Is this correct as I am dubious.

Thanks

Thats one thing - I was expecting some loss of something - but all that happened was I got hot.

My strength varied in direct relation to the amount of cardio I did and my muscle size didnt drop noticably. In fact I probably added a few pounds.

My position is that I started at a very high bodyfat and have now got to around 20%, and the scale has been static for around the last 3 inches of waist size loss at least.

In fact my waist is smaller by around 4-5 inches on where it was when I weighed 276, but i am now 287.

for me ive always only used t3 to maintain my current metabolic rate while dieting so it doesnt fall, that and high doesages destroy my mass

Phidias said:
And you are not happy with your results?
5 inches less in the waist and 11 pounds heavier: it's a dramatic improvment bro!

I hope you didn't expect to get ripped in 8 weeks with 20-30% bf for a start... no one can do it or just let me know the magic formula.

Seriously you can attain your goal but with much more time. In this sport, it's all a matter of patience and dedication.

Why not switching to another diet? Have you tried CKD?
I should have been clearer - over 6 months I achieved the loss and muscle gain.
However there was no acceleration or change in the rate of change when I added T3 to hat I was already doing.

The way I introduced t3 was into a cycle that was settled in terms of providing a results, when it was added it made no difference whatsoever beyond getting sides. I know the T3 was the real thing, and properly dosed - so I am trying to get my head round why I didnt get anything from it at 125mcg when other people rave about its effectiveness at lower dosages.

The way I diet, low fat, low carbs in rotation with 1 day a week carb up, works better than any other for me. As does doing cardio twice a day 6 days a week as part of that same schedule.

adding Sust, Deca and prop mean I actually add muscle even on a restricted intake, the clen helps me recover quickly and the eca keeps my energy levels up - the combination provides slow progress.
If I take the gear away - the fat loss continues a bit slower and muscle gain parks - but with very little to no losses.

So when I added T3 I expected a change - especially when its meant to be so strong a med.

I always took 125mcg in the morning, should I have split dosed it taking 25mcg with each of my 4 daily clen tabs? Would adding 25mcg of t4 help things along?

The t3 was legit - given the sides and the supplier!

And my thyorid is doing what it always has done - borderline needing t4 therapy - which I always turn down anyway because T4 can shut off natural production directly whereas t3 never will.

I also didnt thing t3 became t4 - rather that t4 was converted to t3 and that supplmental t3 supressed t4 production via this mechanism and not via a direct thyroid affect.

The thing is I want to run another cutting cycle later in the year, full on stack with some gh in it, but I am wondering whether to take the t3 upto the 200s to get the best from it or write it off. When it comes to cutting I fight a battle as I can only tolerate 4 clen a day before i shake so bad I cant drive, and eca doesnt do a right lot.
Im left with GH which is pricey.

i can honestly say I DONT LIKE T3... i have friends who love the shit and swear by it.. for me i get heart popultations and shitty feeling, but i dont notice any difference in fat loss from when im just dieting or dieting with T3.

i would go the GH route with maybe 50-75mcg of T3. that would probably be your best bet. good luck,

todd

seungmena said:

And my thyorid is doing what it always has done - borderline needing t4 therapy - which I always turn down anyway because T4 can shut off natural production directly whereas t3 never will.

That is incorrect, taking any exogeneous thyroid hormone will shut your own thyroid hormone production down. t-4 is a storage form of thyroid hormone where t-3 is the metabolicly active form.

ST

I always thought that T3 supressed thyroid production indriectly because t4 is produced and t3 is made by conversion.
Therefore higlevels of t3 will shut down t4 made because you dont need as much because t3 isnt going to be made by the conversion process.
This in turn will supress tsh levels because you need less t4 which will down regulate t4 production at the thyroid. this may mean your thyroid goes underactive but never really goes into shut down
PS: my mum is on t4 and her thyroid has, over time, shut down completely, although its taken 15 years she started at 12mcg and is now on something like 150mcg, which is still less than typical bber doses of t4.

I have read of people like Palumbo using t3 for 12 weeks at 250mcg without shut down - and it was explained by that very reasoning.

Also is it worth using gh at 2 ius a day for 4 day on 3 off? with or without t3 as an adjunct.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131