• 5and half weeks out outside 001.jpg
    5and half weeks out outside 001.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,436
Another...

Attachments

• 5and half weeks out outside 072.jpg
    5and half weeks out outside 072.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,411
Nice work Tommy ......I would love to see an outline of what your training and diet looks like........you are going to make a great Mr America........

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE IN GOOD CONDITION.....

YOU SHOULD BE FREAKING SHREDDED COME CONTEST DAY IF THINGS PROGRESS AS THEY ARE! :cool:

iabadman heres my crazy diet for last 6 weeks

protein 270 gams 170 from liquid beef protien (one of phils secrets) then eat the other 100 grams in fish and chicken and little beef

fat 9 table spoons oliveoil

carbs 300grams fruits ..yes all fruits (melon oranges apples pears ,strawberries ;
thats it

no fat burns , tyroid med,, just gear and gh ,no cardio and still have to pull and add some gear changes too

Last edited:
more thanx

diezel and tull thanx for the words doing my best hope it works and takes me to being my best thanx agian

t-muscle said:
protein 270 gams 170 from liquid beef protien (one of phils secrets)

Tom, you drink a bottle of that stuff everyday?! How do you split the doseages? Pour the bottle into soda and sip on it, or take a few oz at certain times? I love the protein, but I can't afford to drink a bottle a day. My wife complains when she and the girls don't get anything to eat. I think she's just being a hater. LOL!

right now ,,,,yes

yes 1 botttle a day its expensive but i have hard time eatting protein plus its just how Phil wants me to get that protein ..so..i do

like i said Tom keep the ball rolling , Geez!! Phil is definetly a master mind when it comes to prep, danm all fruit sounds like fun LOL except for the runs HAHAHA.

unreal man nice work Tom.

Tom how old are you and whats your height?

thanx vv

Vander thanx and my bowls are fine normal 2 morning sH*ts and im good lol

im 43 in Novenber and 5-6 and 1/2 and im 222 lbs in last pictures ,me and Phil will keep my weight right there have a few more adjustments to make aith gear im still in those pix using enthante ,i will switch to susp at 4 weeks out ,so water retention i have (mostly on torso )is from that test right now
so that will make a huge differnce and just harden up no depleting just carb losd cut that fat load cut water im onstage around 218 220 lbs peeled and dry ,well thats the plan

t-muscle said:
Vander thanx and my bowls are fine normal 2 morning sH*ts and im good lol

im 43 in Novenber and 5-6 and 1/2 and im 222 lbs in last pictures ,me and Phil will keep my weight right there have a few more adjustments to make aith gear im still in those pix using enthante ,i will switch to susp at 4 weeks out ,so water retention i have (mostly on torso )is from that test right now
so that will make a huge differnce and just harden up no depleting just carb losd cut that fat load cut water im onstage around 218 220 lbs peeled and dry ,well thats the plan

excellent plan Tom , oh and im extremely glad you can shit good HAHAHAA.

TOM...THANKS FOR POSTING THAT TRAINING AND DIET INFO...

ARE YOU NATURALLY LEAN? I AM ALWAYS PISSED WHEN I READ SOMEONE GETS LEAN WITHOUT CARDIO! :D

Looking great T! Your an inspiration to me bro - I don't think I'll ever get to your level of development, but shit you motivate me to try (I'm 36).

Great work, and good luck,.... awww fuck the luck, just win it.

DrG

You look GREAT t-muscle. Yes really phenomenal. But can you explain the logic behing all your carbs from fruit? Low GI i know, but i was always taught that fructose was easily converted to fat and was better at replenishing the liver vs muscles. Did i miss something?

Jethro, is the image you have of yourself really that distorted? dude, you're probably the leanest off season BB I've ever seen. I know you do cardio year round right? I bet you could away with doing slim to none though. I can always lean out with simple diet changes and an increase in training volume. guess every body is different though...

Nice work T! your effort is obvious. keep it up. never lose focus, don't slip an inch. you are the man!

squatter

SQUAT-ASS....I MIGHT BE A LITTLE SELF CRITICAL.

I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP BEING A SISSY-BOY AND TRY SOMETHING NEW! :) YES, ( EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT IT)...I DO CARDIO ALL THE TIME. DAMB, DAMB, DAMB! :eek:

TOM I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE. MANY GUYS GET TO THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND THEREFORE STOP LEARNING ANYTHING NEW. I LIKE IT THAT YOU ARE STILL EXPIRIMENTING, STILL COMPETING, AND SHARING INFO HERE.

Man Tom really good work....its like a whole new you. Legs are bigger, waist is really smaller, and your taper has inproved so much is really insane. Dude seriously those pics are awesome. Keep it up my man...Phils in your corner you have nothing to worry about. 5 weeks to go...GET FIRED UP!!!!!

tull and drgoodbody, thanx guys but never let your age or mind block you from your goals used correctly they can be an advatage ,Tull sharing is fun ,give and take just try to give my share

Phidias...im still learning Phils methids but maybe he will post some info on subject but you missed nothing but every athlete is different for one thing.
its to me called "old school" dieting on low low carbs and this is "new school"

to me anyway..

awn2004.... wow your compliments are very flattering and taken to heart ,thank you so much,i see myself everyday so it's hard to see results !!! you really see that much differnce in waist?? wow that makes me feel good it was my main focus this year .give's me a pump just reading your post the info thanx again

squatass has the nicest aviator I will stop there... :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner