over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T- Shirt Ideas???

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys I am going to be starting a new lil business venture in the near future and I am looking for some ideas...I want to make hardcore gym clothing...Mainly T- Shirts to start...Not just the same ol Shut up and squat shirts but some more kinda cocky hardcore shirts that guys like the ones on this site would wear.. Heres an example....

The difference is....
Im a bodybuilder and U Lift weights!

maybe even some joking ones like "ALL SYNTHOL", maybe someone would want to were that..:D

Anyone who comes up with one that I use I will put your name or screename as the signature and send you out a free one when I make it...

Dont know what the name will be yet, thinking something like "Iron Attitude"...Dont know yet...its all still in the brainstorm stages but I hope to get it going soon..

got fina? (with a picture of a steer underneath)

die big, die young, dianabol.

hhmm i will have to get thinking... i like the one u said already

The difference is......Dedication.

Short, simple, and true. Can't miss with that slogan.

I like the new ones BSN has "Train Like a Freak". I know you cant use that but something similar and basic like Norm posted.

Also the vintage t look is pretty cool.

This is the one I really wanna make..Dont know if I can because of legal issues...You remember on a talk show when Ronnie was asked if he used steroids and he said the only juice he uses is OJ....etc..cant remember the exact words but something like this..

On the Front

"The only juice I use is Orange Juice, The only Gear I use is my gloves and the only Sauce I use is KC's

On the Back

A big pic of ronnie

HUTCH said:
This is the one I really wanna make..Dont know if I can because of legal issues...You remember on a talk show when Ronnie was asked if he used steroids and he said the only juice he uses is OJ....etc..cant remember the exact words but something like this..

On the Front

"The only juice I use is Orange Juice, The only Gear I use is my gloves and the only Sauce I use is KC's

On the Back

A big pic of ronnie

HAHAHAHAHA! that'd be awesome

how about...

No I Don't Do Steroids

But Thanks for Asking

mainevent said:
I like the new ones BSN has "Train Like a Freak". I know you cant use that but something similar and basic like Norm posted.

Also the vintage t look is pretty cool.

BSN and Animal are having some good ones...I like the " Im not here to talk" one...

SVFootball said:
HAHAHAHAHA! that'd be awesome

how about...

No I Don't Do Steroids

But Thanks for Asking

LOVE IT...ahha..Bro that WILL be used....

kidstuff said:

I like these but not sure if I am gonna use actually illegal steroids on my shirts..at least now right away...And if I do it will just be special order for all you freaks..haha...I like the Fina one especially...:D

Body By UpJohn

norm1220 said:
The difference is......Dedication.

Short, simple, and true. Can't miss with that slogan.

THats a good one that would sell to everyone especially naturals..

shirt idea

i seen this dude with a shirt on when i first started to juice it said on the front [ANADROL 50 BEFORE] WITH A PIC OF A TINY PUPPY AND ON THE BACK IT SAID [ANADROL 50 AFTER] WITH A PIC OF A HUGE PIT BULL ALL JACKED UP till this day i still think about that shirt

OK, picture this, A nasty assed Head with a barbell clenched in his teeth, barbell loaded with plates and bent with the caption, REAL MEN EAT IRON! or I take my daily IRON, DO YOU? I am going to get that put on my tee's. I've had the idea for a while just getting the screens made.

oldfella said:
OK, picture this, A nasty assed Head with a barbell clenched in his teeth, barbell loaded with plates and bent with the caption, REAL MEN EAT IRON! or I take my daily IRON, DO YOU? I am going to get that put on my tee's. I've had the idea for a while just getting the screens made.

Im stealing it!!! haha....Thats a good one man..Let me know when you get them made and Ill buy one from you...

something tells me this wont make the cut...

but i like it. no pictures. just a big ol' black baggy t-shirt with white block lettering...

'WHAT THE FUCK
ARE YOU
LOOKING AT?'

BFU

Last edited:
kidstuff said:

The got fina? one has already been done...

Attachments

• 33mini.jpg
    33mini.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 399
bigfatandugly said:
but i like it. no pictures. just a big ol' black baggy t-shirt with white block lettering...

'WHAT THE FUCK
ARE YOU
LOOKING AT?'

BFU

Actually its really good cuz that is one that I already have in my plan...:D

i member my old football coach back in highschool has this shirt he always wore and i was like damn someday ima be big enough to wear that shit

plain and simple

on the front it jus said SWOLL in big black letters

i member back in 9th grade i was benching and i was reppin 165, well to me and my ass back then that was alot of fuckin i mean fuck i only weighed a buck 30 if that may even 125 haha well anyways that son of a bitch called me a pussy and jus jerked that shit clean out of my hands with one arm and slammed it down told me to go run till he said stop and tomorrow i better have bigger balls before i stepped into his weight room. scared the living fuck outta me and at that moment i didnt know if i wanted to even play football anymore but turned out that he ended up being my favorite coach

good times good times, ( no intend to jack ur thread hutch! will be back with some ideas):D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131