over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 - Help

ricardocaramulo

Newbies
I ran for two years t3, about 150 mg a day. I feel tired and full of lethargy. Already dropped to 50 mg. What's the best way to stop gaining fat and recover quickly?

I ran for two years t3, about 150 mg a day. I feel tired and full of lethargy. Already dropped to 50 mg. What's the best way to stop gaining fat and recover quickly?
A clean calorie deficit diet is the best way to stop gaining fat. For recovery make sure you have enough rest days scheduled around your workout days.

I honestly don’t understand your question. If your diet is on point you shouldn’t be gaining fat or feel lethargic.

I have not gained fat. since I cut back to 50 mg a day, I've kept the weight off. I have a caloric deficit, and I feel like I'm recomposing, because I'm stronger and more muscular.

If you want off completely and see where your natural levels end up, just stop taking it, eat a clean healthy diet to avoid fat gain and keep exercising. I don’t think there’s any shortcuts here.

If you want off completely and see where your natural levels end up, just stop taking it, eat a clean healthy diet to avoid fat gain and keep exercising. I don’t think there’s any shortcuts here.
Next week I'll take it all off. since I lowered the dose, I already have energy, I have been training well, and the diet is on point. I added an hour of daily cardio. The weight is stable, but I notice more strength, fuller muscles and less fat.

Next week I'll take it all off. since I lowered the dose, I already have energy, I have been training well, and the diet is on point. I added an hour of daily cardio. The weight is stable, but I notice more strength, fuller muscles and less fat.
An hour of cardio is too much. Are you in prep?

This shit makes no sense to me
i’m out

Your TSH will restore to baseline once you stop taking T3 within a matter of days. At 50mcg, you'll still lose fat.

I’d get an echocardiogram lol. 150mcg t3 for 2 years is pretty ridiculous.

Can you please post your results of your ECG/EKG if you get one??? Was this pharma T3 or lab liquid? I'd love to know if you got off Scott free without any cardiac damage from this. Not being rude I genuinely want to know.

150mcg of T3 is a very healthy dose no less for 2 years straight. Not shocked at all you feel stronger, better and more full. I'm not a prep expert but that's a sizable dose for most people in full prep mode final stages.

I tend to run 50mcg up to 75mcg for extended basic cuts (generally 50 these days). At 50 I favor tapering off over a couple weeks. Most feel 25mcg is a full replacement dose but for me I'm well above my baseline even there so I'll go 50,25, 12.5 each for a bit to get things restarting before dropping to zero. I've never had any issues and don't put on much if any fat as I'm generally training, on aas, and watching diet. Within 2 weeks of 0 T3 everything is humming nicely confirmed by bloods (never did T3 for 2 years but have done 8 and 6 month stints).

Now when you boys are talking 150mcg are we talking pharma T3 you are running? When I ran 100 MCG back in the day of lab shit I was a human torch. I remember sweating constantly and always being hungry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131