over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 & Recovery

Wannaberipped2

Registered
I've been running T3 between 25 & 50 per day, it varies from time to time, been on for about 10 weeks or so, did a small run at 75 for a week about 5/6 weeks ago...

A week on Sunday I will be flying abroad for 2 weeks holiday, I was planning on taking them with me, but I just want to come off them now, because they are making me tired and lethargic..

Do you think 10 days is enough to semi recover from the T3 thyroid shutdown? I will be eating clean and strict until I go away on the 22nd, but what I'm trying to avoid is a rebound because of my thyroid recovery whilst I'm away on holiday (in 10 days time)..... ( I could take some clenbuterol with me if that will help counter any rebound)

Let me know your thoughts....

Thank you

Everyone is different, and you don't really know what is going on without bloodwork... also your energy level is effected by the other drugs you are taking since they alter t3/t4 conversion rates.

That being said I did like using a pill called Raw Thyroid extract I got from vit shoppe when I tapered off t3 last couple times. Seemed to prevent rebound and lethargy. Of course could have been all placebo.

T3 & Recovery

Yeah you'll only really know if your natty T3 levels are producing if you get blood work ran. Tapering down is always the best route but usually T3 for that amount of time is going to take some good rebound for your thyroid to get going again.

I found going down to 12.5mcg allowed my thyroid to come back online and be minimally suppressed. Then when I stopped the 12.5mcg there was no rebound etc.

I had blood work taken on the 12.5mcg to check and free T3 was just outside the upper end of the range and free T4 was in the middle of the range (usually top third when I am not dieting).

Why do you think the T3 is causing tiredness and lethargy?

I found going down to 12.5mcg allowed my thyroid to come back online and be minimally suppressed. Then when I stopped the 12.5mcg there was no rebound etc.

I had blood work taken on the 12.5mcg to check and free T3 was just outside the upper end of the range and free T4 was in the middle of the range (usually top third when I am not dieting).

Why do you think the T3 is causing tiredness and lethargy?

It's the only compound I can narrow it down to, same happened last year when I was running it, I'm good for about 7 weeks then lethargy really hits me....

I thought it was the tren, so stopped the tren Ace, that was 4/5 weeks ago, still feel the same.....

I thought it was egg white intolerance, so stopped them, still the same...

I thought it could be diet, so added in more carbs, but still feel the same, only time I feel good, is when I have a dirty cheat, but probably just running on high sugars....

Only things I am on now is Test 2, Npp and mast.... but I switched to NPP when I stopped the tren, as like I say this was happened when I started on the tren, so at first thought it was that, although it may have added to it...

I was also on Arimidex, so stopped that as I also ready this can cause lethargy....

I read on google many people experience severe fatigue on T3, so I'm out of things to stop now, so I will see if it gets better now I have stopped the T3, and will keep the diet the same, and by end of next week, hopefully I will feel fine and can finally put it down to T3 use!!!

Well... I don't know this for fact, but maybe you truly just need more calories on it? I know when I use t3 and am lean I need a LOT of food.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws