advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and deca.. Good old basics.. Who grows with just these now?

bigdog123

Banned
In the past have mainly used test, tren, mast for every purpose - I like them as less water retention but the last couple blasts I have had issues with appetite I think because of tren.

I was thinking about leaving tren out and adding in deca (havent used it for at least 5 years).

My biggest so far was around 242 at 5`8 (and pretty lean also) - plan on getting past this and adding more muscle but not sure if I leave tren out I will be even as strong as before - can I still add muscle without being stronger than before?

Do people still use test and deca only? Is tren necessary? Can one grow bigger and more muscular if they don`t in some way get stronger than previous blasts? (I seem to grow best when strength is going up the most)

My previous blasts have been crica 2g per week so was thinking 1750 test and 600 deca - dont like having to use this amount but dont see me getting bigger without taking things up a bit. Calories will be 5000 a day or more and have been in the past also. Slin at 30iu on training days.

Last edited:
Of course you can add muscle without getting stronger...us old folks do higher reps with lower weights, slower negs, no lock outs...more "time under tension".

I get plenty strong and big off deca, until I stop the higher doses lol...never tried NPP myself but a lot of people seem to really like it and prefer it over deca.

Don't think those guys in the 70's used tren and they still looked amazing.

You surely won't be 280 shredded on test only, but you can look amazing on it if nutrition and training are on point.

I'm on NPP and TNE and have been for awhile and love it. NPP is a nice break from Tren A. My muscles are fuller and I feel great. 700mgs a week of each, shot ED. No drop in strength going from Tren to NPP. I only run TNE or Test Prop.

Deca = VHS
NPP = Blu-Ray

Offseason Ive tried tren and NPP. I find I grow best off test alone or add in some EQ with it. NPP over rated, good for cutting down though. Im not a fan of tren offseason when trying to grow either. Keep it simple offseason and eat tons of quality food and train hard you will grow. Save the exotic stuff for cutting.

I don't see a reason why someone couldn't grow off deca and test only.if it worked back in the days it works now as well.there was nothing in the compound then that's not in it now.still the same.

I think people complicate thing a little bit too much now an days.i mean yea its great to drive a lambo or viper but an old cobra or ss works just as good still packing muscle under that hood;)

I grow much better on Test, Deca, and Mast compared to any cycle that included Tren. I jumped off the Tren bandwagon a long time ago. Never gave me size. If I want to cut I can use other products without the side effects.

I don't see a reason why someone couldn't grow off deca and test only.if it worked back in the days it works now as well.there was nothing in the compound then that's not in it now.still the same.

I think people complicate thing a little bit too much now an days.i mean yea its great to drive a lambo or viper but an old cobra or ss works just as good still packing muscle under that hood;)

My thoughts exactly. You can make excellent gains in size and strength off the basics (Test and Deca). It is much cheaper as well. People do tend to complicate things. Totally unnecessary.

I totally agree I can't do tren anymore it's a love hate relationship... I grow great off of test and I throw in some eq and it works great...

I also feel the same...used to love tren but the sides are too much anymore...good old test/eq or test/drol...thinking test/var or test mast soon(havent tried either)

Cheers for all the replies.

I will just go with the test and deca then as I have decided to do. Deca wont be mega high, maybe 500mg per week as just realised I dont have loads of it knocking about. Never seem to bloat a lot of off test so I think I can deal with a higher amount. Add in slin and I should get some decent results.

With me I have found tren to be great for strength, aggression in gym, hardness, slight fat burner etc but the downsides recently I cant be bothered with - heartburn, anxiety, moodiness, irritability, etc etc. Also my appetite is awful on tren which is fine if I`m dieting but right now I think I need 5000 cal upwards to make further gains so hopefully test and deca will be good for my appetite,

After almost 20yrs of use that has included about every compound at one time or another, I now also follow the "keep it simple" way of thinking. Test only, or test and EQ/Deca at moderate dosages. This along with focus on quality nutrition has me very pleased...not to mention I feel much better than I did when I was on everything but rollerskates. No need for all the exotic stuff and insane dosages IMO...I'm old school yes, but to see where things have gotten drug/"peptite" wise in our community is just ridiculous...and scary'.

I pretty much always run test and deca. Either at cruise dosages or blasts with an oral. I've tried mast and Tren and all that and it just seems like my sides go up but gains don't.

Yes!

22pounds in 14 weeks. Test/decA/oxy

Completed 3wks back an holding 16of it! Actually took me over a 200pound hump I had been on for the previous 3cycles.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear