Test E Doesn’t Increase Your Blood Pressure If You’re Black

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer

He also mentions the Jay Cutler comment regarding coming off TRT for health which I was going to post about the other day but didn't bother.

Speechless.

He also mentions the Jay Cutler comment regarding coming off TRT for health which I was going to post about the other day but didn't bother.

Speechless.
That's true Bro Science stuff

Something about that Derek guy’s mouth is just not right. Like just the way he holds his mouth is bizarre. Seems like a giant nerd

Something about that Derek guy’s mouth is just not right. Like just the way he holds his mouth is bizarre. Seems like a giant nerd

He talks about it in one of his videos, he used to be a bouncer and I think he had kicked someone out of the bar and later on they caught him by surprise and hit him with a bottle or something and broke his cheek bone or something along those lines.. It was from an accident…

Wow.....WTF?
Johnny Jackson....LOL I hope he truly doesn't believe that bullshit

Mandatory "stay on your TRT" plug starting at 7:15 and "get on TRT" plug at 16:00. And, the average TRT patient starts on it at about 50 yrs old or less than half Derek's average viewer's age. Is this really the right audience to be hawking this (with a few "dude" and "bros"s thrown in) to?

Mandatory "stay on your TRT" plug starting at 7:15 and "get on TRT" plug at 16:00. And, the average TRT patient starts on it at about 50 yrs old or less than half Derek's average viewer's age. Is this really the right audience to be hawking this (with a few "dude" and "bros"s thrown in) to?

Whilst he may have other motives in what he says regarding TRT it's important people correct Jay Cutler on what he said because it's completely unfounded and incorrect info. So people who are on TRT for years shouldn't just randomly come off every year thinking it will improve their health because it will likely do the complete opposite. Now if you want to come off (I do) for other reasons go for it but don't tell people they should as well for the sake of their health.

Certainly all the proof i need.

Go for it :D

I wonder how many men (not even just black men) watched the original GI video and thought I am going to double my test e dose because it must be safer :D

Whilst he may have other motives in what he says regarding TRT it's important people correct Jay Cutler on what he said because it's completely unfounded and incorrect info. So people who are on TRT for years shouldn't just randomly come off every year thinking it will improve their health because it will likely do the complete opposite. Now if you want to come off (I do) for other reasons go for it but don't tell people they should as well for the sake of their health.
Jay Cutler coming off TRT was waaay off the topic of test enan affecting black people's blood pressure. And just who is Derek (or you) to be questioning Cutler's doctor? Has Derek even graduated college? What is his last name? Women come off of birth control use decades after starting and are fine.

I've seen some research about how they're more prone to higher bp levels.

African Americans are at a higher risk for high blood pressure. They also get it at a younger age, and suffer more of the complications. The problem is not limited to just adults. African-American preteens that are overweight may also develop high blood pressure.

I think everyone and every race is prone to higher bp these days, though and we should all take action to keep bp levels controlled lol

Jay Cutler coming off TRT was waaay off the topic of test enan affecting black people's blood pressure. And just who is Derek (or you) to be questioning Cutler's doctor? Has Derek even graduated college? What is his last name? Women come off of birth control use decades after starting and are fine.

I notice you just joined and you were just going on about Derek and TRT the other day in the Boston thread. I couldn't care less about Derek but you obviously have something against him to join a forum to just post about him. I only posted his vid because it was funny what JJ stated.

I am not stating someone has to stay on TRT their whole lives especially if they didn't medically need it to begin with. Even if medically needed people can do what they want but to state it's "healthy" to randomly go on/off is wrong. Many on here have also felt it themselves and tried to naturally recover after years of exogenous hormone usage.

It's common knowledge walking around with extremely low testosterone for long periods is bad for you. If guys want to come off TRT and try to recover go for it (I know many who have) but crashing your system over and over is certainly not good for your health (mental and physical).

Oh, nvm. Just watched. They’re claiming that test e doesn’t increase bp vs other esters of test. 🤔

African Americans are at a higher risk for high blood pressure. They also get it at a younger age, and suffer more of the complications. The problem is not limited to just adults. African-American preteens that are overweight may also develop high blood pressure.

They eat a lot of fried foods

They eat a lot of fried foods

Come on , bro lol. I think they have a genetic trait which makes them more sensitive to sodium balance. This affects kidneys more as well

The average american eats a lot of fried food lol

I notice you just joined and you were just going on about Derek and TRT the other day in the Boston thread. I couldn't care less about Derek but you obviously have something against him to join a forum to just post about him. I only posted his vid because it was funny what JJ stated.
I am against him promoting TRT to 19 year old "bros" with high testosterone natural levels to begin with, because suddenly a common thread I see on this board is with the OP saying "I'm 20 years old, on TRT (self prescribed and self medicated from a UGL), and would like to start my first 300mg cycle (so I can get deathstar delts or look like The Rock)..." And if you want to identify me as a crusader against that, go ahead I'm guilty as charged. But it's not the only reason I joined the forum, it's just something I care a lot about.

It's common knowledge walking around with extremely low testosterone for long periods is bad for you. If guys want to come off TRT and try to recover go for it (I know many who have) but crashing your system over and over is certainly not good for your health (mental and physical).
Common knowledge for who? You think the guy who went to medical school, did residency, and probably has been treating patients for decades doesn't know this? My guess is Cutler self prescribed himself TRT because he didn't want to lose his gains - and if he can make a normal amount of test naturally that is very unhealthy of him to keep doing. So his doc took him off to see where his natural levels would be.

they are prone to more CVD related issues than any other race in the research I have came across. statistically and in lab studies, before anyone gets weird and soft nobody here has a problem with African Americans except maybe baldnazi jk or ajdos lol. iron brings us all together.

And I just googled Jay Cutler. He has 3 kids which is a pretty good indication his balls work. And his ex-wife is a nurse practitioner.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws