over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E Doesn’t Increase Your Blood Pressure If You’re Black

they are prone to more CVD related issues than any other race in the research I have came across. statistically and in lab studies, before anyone gets weird and soft nobody here has a problem with African Americans except maybe baldnazi jk or ajdos lol. iron brings us all together.
No that was not my intention . I was a just posting the study as I didn’t watch the video and thought he was saying African Americans don”t get high bp on test e due to their race

No that was not my intention . I was a just posting the study as I didn’t watch the video and thought he was saying African Americans don”t get high bp on test e due to their race
of course bro I know you way better than that. and if you were racist I could care less. if anyone here has wacked out views that's on them. I was being Politically correct for the masses. some people still think crossfit is cool. some people still think elvis is alive and tupac lol. everyone's on their own trip , we are all just a secondary character in their story like my friend don Miguel Ruiz taught me. Nothing anyone does is because of you, it is because they have made an agreement consciously or unconsciously with the universe that that behavior is ok, what bothers us about others can often teach us things about ourselves.

And I just googled Jay Cutler. He has 3 kids which is a pretty good indication his balls work. And his ex-wife is a nurse practitioner.
Your lack of knowledge is showing, my test levels are in the gutter but my sperm is still alive and swimming also Jay Cutler the bodybuilder has 0 children... Jay cutler the quarterback has 3 children.. you really need to dial it down a bit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exposing how every single MPMD video has a TRT plug nowadays and his audience is the wrong audience to be marketing TRT to. How much can you dial it down and still accept this practice as not offensive?

Here's what his clinic does:

Dude nobody cares about Derek. He has is own TRT practice so he advertises it, don't watch it...or do. Jay doesn't have kids and this is much different than your average woman trying to avoid pregnancy using birth control. It would be like telling someone to come off thyroid medication when they are on that medication for a deficiency.

I imagine the real answer is cutler insinuated he would add or would like to add a little more here or there and his doc knows that so to play it safe he has him come off.

It would be woefully poor medical advice to have someone like me who is literally on 70mgs of test a week to come off "just because...to give my body a break". It would be deleterious to my health to do so and add no benefit.

He has is own TRT practice so he advertises it, don't watch it...or do.
I would agree if it didn't affect me a single bit. But I go on these forums and I see these twenty something newbies on TRT because they want to be like Derek asking questions about it. And I feel bad for them.

And he doesn't own it, he's just their spokesperson. He lives in Canada.

I am against him promoting TRT to 19 year old "bros" with high testosterone natural levels to begin with, because suddenly a common thread I see on this board is with the OP saying "I'm 20 years old, on TRT (self prescribed and self medicated from a UGL), and would like to start my first 300mg cycle (so I can get deathstar delts or look like The Rock)..." And if you want to identify me as a crusader against that, go ahead I'm guilty as charged. But it's not the only reason I joined the forum, it's just something I care a lot about.

Common knowledge for who? You think the guy who went to medical school, did residency, and probably has been treating patients for decades doesn't know this? My guess is Cutler self prescribed himself TRT because he didn't want to lose his gains - and if he can make a normal amount of test naturally that is very unhealthy of him to keep doing. So his doc took him off to see where his natural levels would be.

Well I would completely agree with you and promoting TRT to 19 year olds is reckless. Although I don't recall him actively pushing TRT on young people and only people who have a medical need for it. If he has a TRT clinic and wants to promote TRT that's up to him. Now sure if a young person with normal test levels wants to jump on trt because of something he has stated that isn't great but not entirely his fault. If he is actively pushing it on them that would be very different. How many young people have jumped on some random cycle they read online because it was listed as x pro's cycle to get huge.

Now a big factor is I am not posting my thread on you-tube or commenting in his you-tube comments. I am posting it on professionalmuscle which is very different to posting on you-tube or instagram. The thread was posted as a joke but I also used it to mention the TRT comment for the reasons I have already mentioned. What you write about is entirely different and I completely agree with you. Again this is professional muscle and there is plenty of good information on here for people to decipher good and bad from. I would never post this stuff on you-tube because it's a completely different platform. Obviously those same people will look on bodybuilding forums as well but as long as they are adults they can decide what they want to do. I am all for telling the truth and being open but there is a time and place so you won't see me posting my log detailing AAS usage on you-tube because it will attract 1001 idiots.

I didn't comment on him coming off to see where his test levels are. That should be a given and I would recommend everyone do that at some point. My comment was he says he routinely comes off his TRT for no other reason than he thinks it's healthier. So he is not crashing his hormones to have a kid or try to recover naturally he is simply coming off every so often just for the sake off coming off and that's what I was commenting on. Although I bet he will probably be on TRT for years and not come off but he has come out with a lot of half truths recently regarding his AAS usage.

If guys want to come off gear then great and try to recover naturally but I will also speak out when misinformation is posted because it will have people believing that coming off your TRT every year and crashing your system and feeling like utter shit is somehow good for your health and it's definitely not.

I would agree if it didn't affect me a single bit. But I go on these forums and I see these twenty something newbies on TRT because they want to be like Derek asking questions about it. And I feel bad for them.

And he doesn't own it, he's just their spokesperson. He lives in Canada.

What forums do you speak of? Again I am not some huge fan of Derek so I don't watch all of his videos (I have seen a lot over they ears though) but I have never seen him actively promote TRT to young people who have no medical reason for it.

I merely posted a funny thread because JJ made a stupid comment. It's Derek's video and if he wants to promote TRT so what. I didn't hear him telling kids they will get jacked if they go on his TRT. All the info I have seem him post is correct and whilst you may not think he is entitled to post it because he isn't a doctor he certainly comes across multiple times more intelligent that most doctors I have known.

Well I would completely agree with you and promoting TRT to 19 year olds is reckless. Although I don't recall him actively pushing TRT on young people and only people who have a medical need for it. If he has a TRT clinic and wants to promote TRT that's up to him. Now sure if a young person with normal test levels wants to jump on trt because of something he has stated that isn't great but not entirely his fault. If he is actively pushing it on them that would be very different. How many young people have jumped on some random cycle they read online because it was listed as x pro's cycle to get huge.
The problem is he spent years creating this platform catering to a specific audience: the young, "dude" and "bro" speaking, put some more plates up and get more dates audience. Has a million subscribers. Then when he partnered with the Evolve Clinic, who later rebranded to Marek, his whole channel became a plug for TRT. And if it's Palumbo's audience, fine. Palumbo has mostly old bodybuilders watching. But not MPMD.

And it's not like you shouldn't post his funny vids, but I just feel a need to point out where he's promoting TRT and his audience is pretty young. A lot of them think: hey I'm a bit low on energy etc maybe I need TRT and they self medicate.

Your lack of knowledge is showing, my test levels are in the gutter but my sperm is still alive and swimming also Jay Cutler the bodybuilder has 0 children... Jay cutler the quarterback has 3 children.. you really need to dial it down a bit.

He seems to be on a crusade which is bizarre. There are far more important things someone could do to protect the health of today's youth than click on every MPMD threads online. He even just posted he mentions TRT in every single video so it makes me think why watch them if you dislike him so much and don't value the information he is putting out.

The problem is he spent years creating this platform catering to a specific audience: the young, "dude" and "bro" speaking, put some more plates up and get more dates audience. Has a million subscribers. Then when he partnered with the Evolve Clinic, who later rebranded to Marek, his whole channel became a plug for TRT. And if it's Palumbo's audience, fine. Palumbo has mostly old bodybuilders watching. But not MPMD.

Ok but is it really something you should be stressing about. If you don't like it just don't watch. Even if his audience is young I don't see him pushing it on young people in a misleading way. Now if he is behind the scenes and telling healthy young males to jump on test because they need trt that is different. I don't really see the issue. He has a lot of older viewers as well. You write Palumbo's audience but I bet he has more older viewers than Palumbo (not a % just a total) because he gets millions of views. I doubt he would push TRT on younger people if they don't medically need it.

You wrote earlier who am I to post what I did. Who exactly are you? Why are you so bothered by this? Do you bodybuild? Do you own a TRT clinic? I don't really get it. There are far more damaging things to protect adults from than TRT.

Why's this suddenly become about me? 19 yr olds on TRT because they want to be like Derek should be offensive to everybody. And I actually haven't followed his channel for maybe a year, but if someone posts one of his video I'll point out the TRT plug and how his audience is young. And like I said, if I never saw a single young person on a steroid message board on TRT who has no business being on TRT, because Derek promoted it as a good thing, I wouldn't stress.

And yes I'm a 40 yr old bodybuilder 6'0" 118lbs fairly lean currently on test, EQ, deca, tren and anavar. This was me in October but I've put a few lbs on since then, winter bulking. Additionally I'm a medical worker specializing in critical care and have been for over a decade. Now lets hear about you and why you feel a need to defend Derek.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 22
And yes I'm a 40 yr old bodybuilder 6'0" 118lbs fairly lean currently on test, EQ, deca, tren and anavar. This was me in October but I've put a few lbs on since then, winter bulking. Additionally I'm a medical worker specializing in critical care and have been for over a decade. Now lets hear about you and why you feel a need to defend Derek.

No offense, but if you are taking that many compounds to look like that at 40, I revaluate my training and diet.

You are also being hypocritical when you take all that gear and busting a guys chops for mentioning about TRT doses.

No offense, but if you are taking that many compounds to look like that at 40, I revaluate my training and diet.
Well I took about 20 years off (maybe18) and just got back on about a year ago. Compounds are all fairly low doses... 50mg tren per week, 120mg deca, 700mg EQ. And training is good but not everyone wants to make eating a chore.

And if a person really wants to get on steroids, get on steroids. And I'll help with harm reduction. Derek himself was taking a gram of tren per week when he started his channel. But promoting the health benefits of TRT to the wrong crowd is something else entirely.

Lol...

Seriously no one:

Derek: SUPERPHYSIOLOGICAL DOSAGES

He's literally THE bro scientist. He throws out a five dollar word every now and then to impress the kids, which I'm sure make up the majority of his viewer base. Scary. Never backs up anything he says.

I have no idea about test not increasing blood pressure in blacks. And I guess with Derek, it's only African-Americans? Lol...what about other African rooted people in the world? Just call them black, stupid, instead of trying to be ultra pc about it. Black people...there! Although I am under the impression that they are more prone to sodium induced hypertension. Genetically rooted in a very hot environment, their bodies don't rid themselves of sodium as readily as others, setting them up for complications

Well I took about 20 years off (maybe18) and just got back on about a year ago. Compounds are all fairly low doses... 50mg tren per week, 120mg deca, 700mg EQ. And training is good but not everyone wants to make eating a chore.

And if a person really wants to get on steroids, get on steroids. And I'll help with harm reduction. Derek himself was taking a gram of tren per week when he started his channel. But promoting the health benefits of TRT to the wrong crowd is something else entirely.

You mentioned you were taking 5 different compounds. Which I am willing to bet is over 1000 mg of gear. Not exactly a low dose. Still don't get why your busting someone else's chops. Just sounds hypocritical. Not saying I am a fan of his either. Your body to me looks like it could be achieved naturally too. Maybe put more emphasis on your nutrition and take less steroids. Just my opinion.

And it's not like you shouldn't post his funny vids, but I just feel a need to point out where he's promoting TRT and his audience is pretty young. A lot of them think: hey I'm a bit low on energy etc maybe I need TRT and they self medicate.

Take your crusade against him somewhere else, namely his site(s)! This is a bodybuilding forum, don't clutter it with this nonsense.

You mentioned you were taking 5 different compounds. Which I am willing to bet is over 1000 mg of gear. Not exactly a low dose. Still don't get why your busting someone else's chops. Just sounds hypocritical. Not saying I am a fan of his either. Your body to me looks like it could be achieved naturally too. Maybe put more emphasis on your nutrition and take less steroids. Just my opinion.
Yeah it's a little over a gram, a very common dose. And I had about 4 months off before this current cycle. And honestly what I've achieved is unnatural. People at the supermarket start to stare if I'm walking around in a tight shirt. Everyone I know asks what I do to get so muscular. I often have to hide my size with baggy shirts. Many pros aren't even a lean 218 lbs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear