over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST IS KING!!!

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi guys happy Thursday. Thank god tomorrow is Friday. Its been a tough week.
Anyways

I just wanted to open a thread and give my personal experience with some different test dosages.
Lately the fad seems to be low test, high anabolics. When I first heard this it went against everything i've read and learned from others. After thread upon thread and rave after rave. I said you know what fck it. Ill try it.
Maybe my test dosages weren't low enough I don't know but I was using:
200mg test P wk., 400tren a wk. , 75mg winny a day.

At first I felt ok. I obviously leaned out quit a bit but I got a ton of side effects. My joints never hurt. They started to hurt, My hairline receded, I had awful heart burn. I just did not feel I was optimal. Now for the joint comment yes its common to have soar joints when running winny, tren ace etc. but imo I never experienced soar joints or any thing when running a good amount of test.
On this cycle my physique took on a different look. Im 5'6 always 220 or more always; for the first time in a while I dropped down to 212ish. I didn't look beefy just didn't have a mass look to me.

Fast Forward I was like ok enough. My hairline was really pissing me off so I started from scratch. Started 1000mg of test cyp. a week. Ive taken a gram of test previously not by choice but ive only done it for 6 weeks previously.
Its like night and day my body weight shot up to 225 in 2 weeks. My appetite is through the roof. Im staying lean if not leaner and my joints feel great.

I feel like im a prime running machine right now. My body looks more beefier more mass like looking. My legs blew up from just doing the stair master.

Im not saying low test high anabolics sucks but I did not like it at all. I feel like high test is a staple and is basic and a building block. Test is like a foundation to a house. Without a foundation you cant build up.

Just my .02 cents so all the beginners before you read all this low test threads, look back at some older threads. Really do your research. Don't conform to what everyone else is doing.

Last edited:
I feel like low test, high anabolics is better for cutting and maintaining a lean ripped physique. If you want to grow, you are much better off with high test in there.

My experience + 2 cents

Good post Cito...

I was recently thinking the same thing. I have a better overall sense of well being with Testosterone.

I bet their is some science to back it up....Anyone? :D

I also gave into this low test hight tren bullshit.
I felt like shit ,my whole body was hurting and after 3 weeks I upped my test dosage from. 350mg to 700mg but also raised the tren from 350 to 700
So I'm still leaning out but feel better and no sides out of yet
So basically the low test thing is not for everyone

The low test high anabolics is for that "look". If you are prepping or trying to stay very lean and dry then this method works. I've also discovered though that you can do the same thing on only test. It's all in your diet and training though at that point. I feel the best when on a good amount of test.

KISS rule....
Good old Test EQ MAST for me. 800,600,400.....Perfect, no sides big strength increase and constant mass gain.

That sounds f'ing perfect.

KISS rule....
Good old Test EQ MAST for me. 800,600,400.....Perfect, no sides big strength increase and constant mass gain.

Fads come and go, after all is said and done, we always find ourselves back to the basics!

Fuck low test unless cruising/maintaining.. Never again will I blast with anything short of 500-700mg test mmmmm dat thickness, dat width!

running 325 mg test e and 100mg eod of tren ace, 5ius rips ed. i feel and look better than i have in a long time. i am trying to keep my doses down and focus more on my training and diet. im up 223lbs today. started 205lbs four weeks ago and for me its crazy because i am not trying to bulk or eat a ton of food. i am gettting ppl in the gym complimenting me daily. i have never gone over 750mg of test ever. i just dont want to get into the realm where im on all year taking a bunch of shit and end up with a heart attack.

I've never ran Tren so I don't have too much to add, but I do have a question for the guys with sore joints. When you went the low test, high Tren route did you get significantly stronger? The reason I ask is bc lifting more weight can obviously put more stress on the joints. Just a thought. :lightbulb:

Shouldn't this thread be called "The Laws of Testosterone" ?

Nothing can replace test. Use an AI and diet if you want to get lean and dry. Low body fat makes people look hard and dry, not tren.

If you think you are holding too much water or looking soft, do more cardio and change your diet.

People who like low test high anabolics = guys w/ bad diet and are 10-12 percent at there leanest

People who like high test = real body builders

This is My first tren run and I went the low test route. Been running 140 prop a week and up to 595 on tren this week but started very low and slowly went up until now. So far I feel great. My fat loss has slowed probably because the last 2 weeks of work have been nothing so I havent had much physical activity besides lifting everyday. But still growing. Ive leaned up a very good amount. Like stated above I noticed the size gain from this low test and tren is nothing like 500mg of test a week. Also the sense of well being. I was a whole new person with 500mg of test and it was great. Next cycle I will try high test and maybe moderate tren to see how it works. Goal would be to throw on size but stay lean while I do it with all the extra calories to see which works best for me.

I love test, except the bloat and the moon face

do you guys get that with Test P ? please don't come up with the low sodium and diet bullshit, yea they minimize it but it still doesn't look as good as when you are on low test

I've never ran Tren so I don't have too much to add, but I do have a question for the guys with sore joints. When you went the low test, high Tren route did you get significantly stronger? The reason I ask is bc lifting more weight can obviously put more stress on the joints. Just a thought. :lightbulb:

No I could not lift heavy because of the sore joints. I honestly lifted for a pump.

My strength is up now and my joints can handle it

I love test, except the bloat and the moon face

do you guys get that with Test P ? please don't come up with the low sodium and diet bullshit, yea they minimize it but it still doesn't look as good as when you are on low test

Find your sweet spot for AIs and you shouldn't bloat that much.

this thread is real intresting.....i have been holding about 226 for quite a few months. then i decided to drop some test and up the tren...a week later im 215 or so and feeling like crap. i drop the tren back down and up my test and bingo back up to 226 and feeling fantastic. im not too much on the low test high tren idea everyones loving. then again,people respond differently to compounds so some guys may indeed gain lbm off low t,high tren.....just not me :D

My favorite is inject anadrol and inject dbol. I got my basic mass from 2 grams of test a week but the sides were terrible. I don't get sides at all from inject dbol and adrol. I run the adrol at 100mg/day and the dbol at 50mg/day.

Great thread. While nothing changes me like Tren, I believe if I was more dedicated with my diet and cardio I could get close to the same results with Test and HGH, with a lot less toxicity. Even Mast gives this near 50 year old backne.

I've never tried Slin, but that's another drug that dances with the devil IMHO.

It all depends on how much you are willing to sacrifice to look your best. When I see these amazingly big and cut guys in the gym I always feel happy I don't have their blood test results. Although mine should be better than it is. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131