over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST IS KING!!!

My favorite is inject anadrol and inject dbol. I got my basic mass from 2 grams of test a week but the sides were terrible. I don't get sides at all from inject dbol and adrol. I run the adrol at 100mg/day and the dbol at 50mg/day.

And do you get sides from the oral versions?

How's your liver values on inj. dbol and drol?

And do you get sides from the oral versions?

How's your liver values on inj. dbol and drol?

I get bad nausea and acid reflux from the oral versions. I stay away from orals. My liver values are decent on injects. 50's and low 60's last checked.

I am actually giving this a try right now, i spent the last year blasting and cruising on test/gh (750mg test and 6i.u hgh blasts with cruises being at 100mg test per week. or 50mg test / 50mg parabolan.) managed to get up to around 255-260 from 190, albeit looking like a fat shit but actually biggest size wise i have been by far.

I am now running 400mg tren e and 500mg deca per week with 100mg test p, i make sure to spend a lot of time searching for the best grade of gear i can get because their is so much bunk shit around its unbelievable. I am just finishing my 5th day of the cycle after being on a cruise of 100mg for around just over 8 weeks and I can tell you so far i have never felt like this, my pumps have been skin splitting thus far, im going to run this for 12 weeks as recomp, diet and all that is in check with cardio.

The reason i decided to give this a go is not because of "laws of tren" or "gh15" but because we have a few middle eastern guys over here now in the uk who luckily i happen to be good friends with and these fuckers will not even touch test for shit , when you ask them they tell you it just destroys a physique and brings no benefit when it comes to gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. I though bullshit, that goes against EVERYTHING i ever read on the INTERNET. Anyway guy goes ahead and does a winny and tren cycle around 500mg approx of each ...when he took his top of 8 weeks later i was fucking gob smacked, he went on to win the entire show ( a real big one here in the uk) he looked completely different to the other guys on stage who where dieting on high test and gh along with all this other shit, honestly there are a new breed of these guys and there transformations are insane. I think there is no doubt that test / gh /slin is unbeatable for muscle growth ( even though they disagree with me and fucking take deca /eq as a cruise!?!) but when it comes to transform a body under caloric restrictions and giving the muscle a full hard popping look nothing will beat these sort of low test cycles... btw attaches some pics of him 8 weeks .

Attachments

• mostmusc.jpg
    mostmusc.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 608
  • tri.jpg
    tri.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 607
  • backdblbi.jpg
    backdblbi.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 592
:banghead:

Attachments

• Branch-Ready3.jpg
    Branch-Ready3.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 588
I will always agree that test is best. I'm lovin 1 gram a week and 600mgs EQ. Cant wait to get on 2 grams

Wow that's funny, I was actually contemplating posting pretty much this exact same thread. Seriously OP, your experience describes mine to a T.

I beleive what Coach said at this point...that TEST with enough gh will yield similiar gains to that of tren without feeling like shit or sides...not to mention TEST is the safest thing You can take in high dosages

Last edited:
I also think test is the most important compound for a cycle. How does a G a week of Test Enanthate stacked with tren/primo/mast 100mg each EOD sound? I just added 50mcg clen and 75mg T3 and kigtropin at 5iu a day. Oh, don't forget dbol at 100mg per day first 4 weeks and anavar at 100mg per day the last 4 weeks. Arimidex EOD as well.

I also think test is the most important compound for a cycle. How does a G a week of Test Enanthate stacked with tren/primo/mast 100mg each EOD sound? I just added 50mcg clen and 75mg T3 and kigtropin at 5iu a day. Oh, don't forget dbol at 100mg per day first 4 weeks and anavar at 100mg per day the last 4 weeks. Arimidex EOD as well.

id drop the orals and the clen/t3 and it sounds good esp. if the kigs are good ;)

after reading the laws of tren thread i tried 150mgs Test E and 600mgs tren and 400mgs mast per week... i felt pretty good for the first few weeks, strength shot up and good quality mass with some leaning in the process...
BUT after 5-6 weeks i just couldn't take it any more... I didn't have night sweats like others but i was constantly winded... also started to get very moody and i am not a moody person... but my moody is like most people's normal, so not bad...
I just didn't like feeling so out of shape, huffing and puffing up stairs... I dropped the tren 2 weeks ago, shot the test up to 500 mast at 400 and 50mg var per week... daily i feel my cardio condition improving back to GOOD.... I feel healthier and better... i feel GREAT on just test!

Agreed

Test is the king in adding mass, keeping that muscle bellies full and nice.

Over the posts here you can find that test bloats only those whose are fat, not keeping their diet clean or not using AIs with very high dosage, this is when bloat and the sides starts. If you are lean and eating clean even without or with very little AIs there is very little subq water retantion, muscles sucks up all the water, which is good - makes you feel stronger and fuller.
Remember few years back my buddy was dieting with high test (1g range, with some anaboic on the side - eq and tren) and kept test all the way to the show, just increased AIs at the end and did mild diuretic, he ended up with the leanest and the hardest physique onstage. Dave Palumbo did his diet and supplements plan, so he dieted on no carbs basically but I am sure dieting with clean carb sources would not make any major difference in water retention.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131