over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST IS KING!!!

My last cycle began as 1000 test, 700 tren 700 mast. Got up to the mid 250's (started at 243) with bodyfat around 12% then the mental sides became too much. I dropped the test to 250 a week. Body weight went to a low of 235lbs. The biggest issue was my appetite was destroyed. Definitely got leaner, but my muscles looked flat. I'm cruising right now with 250 test a week and look ten times better. Same bodyfat as at 235 but my muscles are full and I am actually more vascular. Next time I use tren it will be a low dose to help with strength and fat loss. I don't react the best to test but its much better for me to add mass. Also I was planning on running this cycle longer but switched from tren a to e and the other sides got a lot worse.

I'm a height test kind of guy . I use up to 1500 a week and love it.

High Tren doses seem to be the rage of late and certainly have theyre place in Bodybuilding but for most of the year I think Test is better tolerated and should be more of a "Backbone" of the cycle than anything.

According to what the bottle says I'm using 1g of Test Cyp of week, I doubt it's dosed that high though along with 150mg of tren. I have no sides that I can see, I sleep like a baby, no night sweats and leaner than ever. I'm gonna switch over to 600eq in a month or two and drop the test to 3ccs just to change things up. Test is best I've seen no significant change in my physique from 400mg-1g though, and I'm ok with that.

btw attaches some pics of him 8 weeks .

I dunno guys, I'm all for doing whatever works. But there are more compounds than just Tren and Test.

The way Omega Red above is doing it, is what I'm thinking of as "Low Test"/ High Anabolics (the right way). He's still running 400mg of Tren and 500mg of Deca. This combination versus a gram of Test alone is a hands down winner as far as lean mass gains. Think you won"t be full and hard on 500mg of Deca and 400 of Tren? Enough Deca/Tren would put popping Delts on a Chihuaha. LOL

I just don't see a gram of Test alone doing it nearly as well, or 750 Test/250 Deca, (keeping the mg amounts the same.)

Respectfully submitted, JMO here.

Last edited:
Over the winter I blasted [for me this was a blast] at 300mg test and 600mg eq per week for 10 weeks. I was very disappointed in the cycle. I cruised for 10 weeks [150 test] then started 1g test enth weekly along with 20mg daily superdrol. I'm just beginning week 4, this will be the last week for the SD, then i'll continue to blast test at 1g for another 6 weeks. So far I look and feel great, super vascular and very full looking. I'm also using formeron daily as my AI to keep bloat in check. When this blast is done I'm going to run 150mg test again for 8 weeks then repeat this cycle as its been one of my best ever in terms of "look" and more importantly feel, no rage, depression, anxiety... my only fear is losing the hardness when i drop the SD i'm hoping the g of t will keep me full and hard.

love tests effects, the more i take, the bigger, stronger and leaner i get (although bloated)

shit thing about it though for meis the more i take, the lazier i get, the sleepier i get, the hornier i get, and the more lethargic i get, and the weaker my appetite gets

so in turn, although im getting huge, i really seem to become a sack of shit on it, never wanna train, lazy workouts, struggle to eat, need to sleep 10 hours a day plus a mid day nap coz im wrecked, and i put less effort into my schooling and work coz im always tiered and lethargic

ironic i become lazier and lazier but get bigger and bigger on test :)

Trying different approaches and finding out what works best for you is king.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear