over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test undecanoate cycle

matt0

Newbies
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to run a cycle on Nebido(testosterone undecanoate) but I'm not sure what the half-life is, one source is saying 11 days and another says its 16 days...I do know that its about 60% test by weight. I usually run 750mg test enanth/week(540mgs/ml net test) divided in 2 shoots so in order to get aprox. the same I would have to take 1000mg of test undec.(600mgs/ml net test) but at what frequency should I take the injections?

Does anyone here have any experience from running test undec. and if so how did it compare to the faster acting tests(cyp, enanth)

I would really appreciate if anyone of the "experts" could help me out here!

Regards
Matt

TU

Test U sucks. It is a bit pricey, and according to a pharmacist that I was going to pick some up from in Jordan, he told me that the current prepations of TU had to be refridgerated or they lose potency. My advise would be to just stick with some cyp. The stealth cyp kicks ass and is rather cheap, give it a try.

Warlord, I can guarante you that your source is wrong about Nebido(Schering brand)losing potency if it's not refridgerated, not true! It's very pricy but I get a great deal on it,(HRT so insurance pays it). I'm not sure why you'd say it sucks, because of the price? It's still test you know, just longer acting...

Can anyone else that actually have some experience from using test undec help me out with the half-life and at what frequency you injected it?

//Matt

clarrification

I have used TU before. I used it in conjunction with some other shit so I cannot say how effective it was. I am underthe impression though that you need to eat around 8 a day for an effective dose. If you have insurance then this may not be a problem. Also. I doubt that the pharmacist was wrong, he just may have been mislead into believing that just because the particular brand of TU that he carried required refridgeration that all T did. I know that I have seen it in Mex on the shelf @ room temp so Im sure it is company dependent. I believe average dosages vary betwn 240 to 400 mg/day. It has less than an 8 hour halflife and doesnt significantly suppress your HPTA in less than 320mg dosages daily.

The long ester/half life does lend itself to be a good bodybuilding drug in superaphysiological doses IMO.
Good HRT choice though.

WARLORD_123 said:
I have used TU before. I used it in conjunction with some other shit so I cannot say how effective it was. I am underthe impression though that you need to eat around 8 a day for an effective dose. If you have insurance then this may not be a problem. Also. I doubt that the pharmacist was wrong, he just may have been mislead into believing that just because the particular brand of TU that he carried required refridgeration that all T did. I know that I have seen it in Mex on the shelf @ room temp so Im sure it is company dependent. I believe average dosages vary betwn 240 to 400 mg/day. It has less than an 8 hour halflife and doesnt significantly suppress your HPTA in less than 320mg dosages daily.
Warlord,
Where are you getting this info from? the undecanoate ester has 11 carbon atoms and a half life of aproximately 20 days, not 8 hours. I'm pretty sure the package insert and web site for nebido claim you can shoot TU once every three months for stable blood levels.

Edit, I see that you were referring to the TU pills. My bad.

I have used home brew test U. I like it, just shoot once a week.

Massive, I'm a bit confused here... did you mean to say that TU does NOT "lend itself to be a good bodybuilding drug in superaphysiological doses IMO", as you in the next sentence wrote that it's a "Good HRT choice THOUGH."?? To me, "though" indicates that it's not good for bodybuilding purposes. Am I getting this right?

And I don't mean to pick on your writing, I'm just a bit slow...

Nebido is a 4cc (1g) injection that supposed to last 10-14 weeks. Test Undeca would have to be my absolute last choice for a cycle as it's not meant to be "cycled" but to release a steady amount over extremely long periods of time. Why the heck would anyone want to employ this drug when there are so many better esters of test that will boost your serum test level faster and higher and allow you to come off rather quickly if you have to. I don't think you realize how much of this stuff you're going to have to take for you to get high enough blood levels. For regular HRT, it's probably fine.

I doubt you'll find anyone with much experience using it. The other way would be to do the caps instead of shots if you don't mind taking 2 or 3 caps every few hours, all day long.

You're only other alternative is two shoot about 4-6cc's of this stuff every week and use some test propionate until it starts to build up in your system if it starts to build up at all.

And here's the best part. It's expensive as hell.

Maybe you can run it and then let us know how it went?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131