over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test...

1bigmofo

Registered
why does test make me turn into the color of a tomatoe. I mean my upper chest, my neck and face turn bright red and stay red till off. I know it increases red blood cell count...but cmon man, i mean i get sooooo RED :banghead:

Interesting. I've never heard of this side. Are you generally running hot also? Are you staying hydrated? No clue here.

BP off = 110/65 BP on = 140/90
I get hot in general but when on i get really hot
Hydration could be better

My ears get bright red when I'm hot so more than likely this is just your body's response to homeostasis as the test is running it's course. What type of job do you have? I'm at a desk all day, and even though it's air-conditioned, I have a mini-fan on my desk and a larger one below to keep me cool. Plus, I keep a 2.2L jug filled with water throughout the day to ensure I stay hydrated and the water also helps cool my core temp.

My ears get bright red when I'm hot so more than likely this is just your body's response to homeostasis as the test is running it's course. What type of job do you have? I'm at a desk all day, and even though it's air-conditioned, I have a mini-fan on my desk and a larger one below to keep me cool. Plus, I keep a 2.2L jug filled with water throughout the day to ensure I stay hydrated and the water also helps cool my core temp.

Im in a hospital. I have an office, but most of my day is seeing patients or meetings. Funny, i have a huge fan blowing at my desk all day, plus AC. 2.2 liters. Thats about a half gallon...do u drink that daily?

BP off = 110/65 BP on = 140/90
I get hot in general but when on i get really hot
Hydration could be better

I guess it could be the increase in blood pressure, or it just may be your body's way of trying to reject a foreign substance:confused:

I guess it could be the increase in blood pressure, or it just may be your body's way of trying to reject a foreign substance:confused:

i did think at one point it was an allergic reaction to synthetic test.

im the same way. i can put my hand on my chest and pull it off and you can see hand prints. my wife accused me of tanning and not telling her, ha ha ha. blood pressure elevates a little while on but no big deal. and my hydration is fine.

Im in a hospital. I have an office, but most of my day is seeing patients or meetings. Funny, i have a huge fan blowing at my desk all day, plus AC. 2.2 liters. Thats about a half gallon...do u drink that daily?

I drink about 20oz of milk and 10oz water prior to work. Push through the 2.2L of water throughout the work day in addition to another 25oz milk. At home after the work day, I'll take in another 20oz milk, 8oz cranberry juice and another 1L of water. I definitely get my share of liquids throughout the day. Seems to help my kidney/liver function in addition to keeping water retention at bay.

I drink about 20oz of milk and 10oz water prior to work. Push through the 2.2L of water throughout the work day in addition to another 25oz milk. At home after the work day, I'll take in another 20oz milk, 8oz cranberry juice and another 1L of water. I definitely get my share of liquids throughout the day. Seems to help my kidney/liver function in addition to keeping water retention at bay.

i don't drink milk except for almond milk in my protein shake

easiest way to tell if your hydrated properly is by looking at the color of your piss. you cant go by a certain amount. each person is different and their bodies will expend water differently. if your piss is an amber, cloudy, or yellowish color, start drinking more water untill your pissing clear. best way i know of to judge hydration. good luck bro.

easiest way to tell if your hydrated properly is by looking at the color of your piss. you cant go by a certain amount. each person is different and their bodies will expend water differently. if your piss is an amber, cloudy, or yellowish color, start drinking more water untill your pissing clear. best way i know of to judge hydration. good luck bro.

pissing totally clear means one thing - you lack B complex vitamins. the metabolites of B6 specifically is what gives urine that bright fluorescent color. deep amber mean you are dehydrated. so pissing clear is not good - it means you are hydrated but lacking B vitamins

by the way B6 has the most individual functions of any vitamin in the body (over 300), even more than vitamin C.

I've seen guys get that flush look when they're on, and in a Men's Health issue called "Buying Bulk" where they talked about how to spot a juicer, it mentioned the flushing of the skin.

pissing totally clear means one thing - you lack B complex vitamins. the metabolites of B6 specifically is what gives urine that bright fluorescent color. deep amber mean you are dehydrated. so pissing clear is not good - it means you are hydrated but lacking B vitamins

by the way B6 has the most individual functions of any vitamin in the body (over 300), even more than vitamin C.

well just me personally, i dont take B6 all day everyday. i take it twice a day. but i would think that since its water soluble that after you piss a couple times, its outta your system. so yeah, i guess your right, if your not pissin neon yellow your low on B vitamins. but not to the point that its "bad" if your not. so i still stand by my statement of, drink till its clear.

why does test make me turn into the color of a tomatoe. I mean my upper chest, my neck and face turn bright red and stay red till off. I know it increases red blood cell count...but cmon man, i mean i get sooooo RED :banghead:

Some questionst.
- does the redness appear immediately when going on cycle or does it develop over several weeks?
- what is your hematocrit?
- are you experiencing bloating and water retention?

You are probably experiencing a mixture of elevated bp (140/90 may be too high for you even if it doesn't seem that bad), elevated HCT, and estrogen flushing.

Steps: donate blood (you will be told your HCT - bet it's over 50), get your estro under control on cycle (AIs are best, but if nolva makes the redness go down, that is quick confirmation that estro is involved), and finally see how you react to light bp meds on cycle ...

Good luck

Been cycling on and off for 5 years now and the past 2 years I have developed the "red face" on and off cycle now..I have fair skin and always blushed easy even before cycling..On cycle the redness starts immdiately upon first inject and I always feel very warm throughout..I have to apply chapstick 2-3 times a days because my lips dry out...bp before 120/70 and usually on cycle 130/80.This happens while running test as low as 200mg a week..I give a pint of blood every 56 days at the red cross but this hasnt really helped the issue..Anyways, been off for 3months and getting some bloodwork done to find out what my levels come in at...

Well it sounds like you have the facilities near you to be able to get some blood work done;) I would also get some BP meds while on, 140/90 is higher than I would want to see.

I just thought the red skin was common with this... I have the same thing... so does my training partner and the other guys I know at the gym... My B/P is 120/80 and face is red! I tend to agree with the estrogen comment... I know an AI has helped in the past with this but still had some redness in the face.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131