over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Texas Big Bust

key is to only break one law at a time when out in public! lol
if you wana speed or drive with some violation try n leave the drugs at home! lol
though we all are guilty of a bonehead move from time to time...
many years ago i went fro dinner with a friend after work, had a few too many beers by accident, one of the lights was out on the car i was driving and i knew it ( think it was my moms car ) it was raining, i was speeding and had few lbs of something in the trunk... lol

i dont even think i got warning...
have been drinking .. yes.
well slow down n get that light fixed.
:eek:

Always check lights at night, do not give them a reason to pull you over. Highway stay in middle lane speed limit. I got pulled over for one of my license plate lights was out, they love any excuse to pull you over. If you don’t drink, they don’t smell weed and you show them respect there is no reason for them to ever search your car. Comes down to not being a idiot or a punk

i got pulled over for speeding with loads of gear in the car... put my cool face on so hard and cop just wrote me a ticket.

that bust would have made his year
I got hand cuffed and the cop visually searched my car but didn’t have probable cause to go inside. I was extremely polite and we duscussed weight lifting and boxing. I had all my gear and pins in the car. It was when I did 4-5 grams a week so it was a lot.
Always be polite and courteous. Try to establish a rapport with the officer if he or she seems cool.

The idea that stuff is "made in a basement" is the type of nonsense imagery you read in newspaper stories after a bust. Is there asbestos flying around your kitchen? There probably was not any in their kitchen either. You can`t see bacteria or even small amounts of spores BUT it is very doable to have clean glassware, both for making and vials for finished product. I think some UGL may get a bad rap when they skip critical steps in the process or they can`t do simple math and concentration is off.

Her nose is bleeding most likely because she resisted the officers entering the house. They had to a do a basic well check after gunshots were heard.

Not speaking about your lab (I believe you are affiliated with one and I like how you give us behind the scenes info on this forum which is much appreciated), but in general, I feel like the conditions most UGL operate would shock us. I remember when strango got busted, it was some guy and his mom, and he was a great source. I don't worry so much about sterility because it seems pretty simple to keep gear sterile as a million UGL are doing it, but more so proper dosing, legit raws being attained, not cutting it, and the high mg/ml stuff worries me, because I personally feel the reason so many guys have health problems is

1. Just having a ton of weight, 220plus lbs on a body meant to hold 180
2. the solvents and crap that UGL put in gear to make this high mg/ml nonsense that is not needed (who needs 500mg/ml eq, I wish my guy just made it 300 like back in the day it doesn't help me for him to pack 500mg in there).

I feel the solvents cause many health problems rather than the gear, that is assuming guys keep their blood pressure in check which typically doesn't happen in scenario number one (pushing the scale). Ive also read that some of the oils used can cause big time insulin insensitivity which is a big issue.

I also doubt some of the pics posted of "labs" over the years are legit, rather something off google. I've never seen a UGL post a pic of their "lab" with a pic of their label or gear In it. Not sayin't it hasn't been done, just haven't seen it, they all look like stock images. Im sure a few do have a professional setup, but the majority are nothin more than a house or apartment.

I do feel more confident that places that are based outside of the USA, closer to china mainly, having more of a professional operation. Some other thins I look for, pills, vs caps, vs. liquid (lol). I feel like any large scale operation can invest in a pill press, never used liquids myself, sure they work but the proper dosing worries me especially for clen which is in mcg.

Any input you have on UGL is much appreciated as I feel like its something that very few of us know about, we just go by word of mouth when it comes to selecting whose product we use.

I feel like any large scale operation can invest in a pill press, never used liquids myself, sure they work but the proper dosing worries me especially for clen which is in mcg.

This is one thing that can be very dangerous. I remember on a board years ago there was someone that had used some liquid clen and ended up in the ER with bad arrythmias. I dont remember if he ever had the gear measured in a lab, but it was most probably real clen. It must have been way overdosed. He was a smart guy too so he took the correct volume of liquid as a dose. Someone mixing it up could easily be off by a factor of 10 in the math, which would mean youre taking 10x the normal dose. Micrograms are extremely small too and the margin of error would be quite large unless the lab making it has very accurate scales and volume measuring tools.

Not speaking about your lab (I believe you are affiliated with one and I like how you give us behind the scenes info on this forum which is much appreciated), but in general, I feel like the conditions most UGL operate would shock us. I remember when strango got busted, it was some guy and his mom, and he was a great source. I don't worry so much about sterility because it seems pretty simple to keep gear sterile as a million UGL are doing it, but more so proper dosing, legit raws being attained, not cutting it, and the high mg/ml stuff worries me, because I personally feel the reason so many guys have health problems is

1. Just having a ton of weight, 220plus lbs on a body meant to hold 180
2. the solvents and crap that UGL put in gear to make this high mg/ml nonsense that is not needed (who needs 500mg/ml eq, I wish my guy just made it 300 like back in the day it doesn't help me for him to pack 500mg in there).

I feel the solvents cause many health problems rather than the gear, that is assuming guys keep their blood pressure in check which typically doesn't happen in scenario number one (pushing the scale). Ive also read that some of the oils used can cause big time insulin insensitivity which is a big issue.

I also doubt some of the pics posted of "labs" over the years are legit, rather something off google. I've never seen a UGL post a pic of their "lab" with a pic of their label or gear In it. Not sayin't it hasn't been done, just haven't seen it, they all look like stock images. Im sure a few do have a professional setup, but the majority are nothin more than a house or apartment.

I do feel more confident that places that are based outside of the USA, closer to china mainly, having more of a professional operation. Some other thins I look for, pills, vs caps, vs. liquid (lol). I feel like any large scale operation can invest in a pill press, never used liquids myself, sure they work but the proper dosing worries me especially for clen which is in mcg.

Any input you have on UGL is much appreciated as I feel like its something that very few of us know about, we just go by word of mouth when it comes to selecting whose product we use.

Liquid orals are way easier to dose. They are way more accurate to dose for yourself. Especially females. Splitting pills is almost impossible.

Liquid orals absorb into your body better as well.

Think of it like liquid Tylenol. Exact same concept.

Cons: Taste horrible!!! Simple fix mix it with cran grape. Like a shot. Never know then!

But Liquid orals are hands down better! Everyone is just stuck on pills because its a simple pop and go.

Pills are easily underdosed as well as caps. Not on purposed. Its just hard to get them perfectly accurate.

There's no talk about brewing here on PM and this conversation is moving in that direction. Let's get back to the topic!

For Homebrew go to AnaSci.org. There's a ton of information and conversations going on over there.

Here's a link to that sub forum http://www.anasci.org/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=135

That bust was about 30 miles from me. It was all over the news,, i was like hmm interesting. Did not know him and would never use an idiot anyways. Not with our bad ass sponsors here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131