over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you Synthetek

Big Bapper

Moderator - R.I.P.
This is my avatar 10 days out from the Mr.N.Ireland, I have just posted pics in the members section of the show.
I was giving out allot of information on one of the products I used pre contest to bring up a weak body part on another board and one member kept asking me to post pics. But to me a man is only as good as his word so I refused to post. However since they are sponsors here and I want to thank them for bringing to the market the no.1 SEO in the world syntherol. I used it pre conest to bring up my triceps. I also used synthepure till the day before the show.

Attachments

• STA40414%20%28Medium%29 (Small).JPG
    STA40414%20%28Medium%29 (Small).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,388
Is that a huge vein in your right ass cheek?

If so that's looks awesome! No joke, I wish I could get veins in my hams, much less my ass!! (and no I wasn't just staring there, hahaa, it just caught my attention)

and how tall are you big, if you don't mind me asking?

Is that a huge vein in your right ass cheek?

If so that's looks awesome! No joke, I wish I could get veins in my hams, much less my ass!! (and no I wasn't just staring there, hahaa, it just caught my attention)

I actually though I looked bad in that pic at the time and continued to do 2 45min session of cardio every day on zero carbs to get the last bit of fat off. I think I will stop at the stage next time.lol

Not at all bro

and how tall are you big, if you don't mind me asking?

I am 5 foot 9 inches. Think I was around 235lb in that pic.

I am 5 foot 9 inches. Think I was around 235lb in that pic.

Well you look awesome man for sure! For some reason that pic was making me think you were around 5'5'-5'6....I thought you were taller though.

Let me ask you too...have you ever had a judge tell you that they docked points for your tats? I have two on the front of each shoulder and I'm thinking about getting a back piece done, but I plan on competing in about a year and half...I've heard mixed reviews about judges looking at them negatively though.

BP you looked amazing there

did you use synthelesen pre-contest too ?

I really like this stuff, almost as powerful as T3 when it comes to fat burning but also gave me HUGE pumps and veins everywhere

Synthetek proteins also didnt make me feel bloated which is seldom cause I tend to be bloated easily after proteins shake

Onca again props to synthetek

BP you looked amazing there

did you use synthelesen pre-contest too ?

I really like this stuff, almost as powerful as T3 when it comes to fat burning but also gave me HUGE pumps and veins everywhere

Synthetek proteins also didnt make me feel bloated which is seldom cause I tend to be bloated easily after proteins shake

Onca again props to synthetek

Sorry I missed that one, I use it off season as well. It really helps the oxidation of fats for energy and your right it gives you that real veiny granite look. Since I started using it off season my BF never goes above 10%. Very good product. Does it make you hot mike.

I had recently had a client use this with fantastic results.

Im going to give it a try the next time i do a show.

Sorry I missed that one, I use it off season as well. It really helps the oxidation of fats for energy and your right it gives you that real veiny granite look. Since I started using it off season my BF never goes above 10%. Very good product. Does it make you hot mike.

yes and it also makes me sweat much faster when doing cardio .. I usually sweat around 10 minutes, with synthelesen I get sweaty after 5 minutes

One of the best fat burner

I'll give it a try off season too, good idea Bapper (Im sick of my fat ass off season)

Damn Bapper. Lookin massive. That back is the size of a small state!

I have 3 favorites: Synthetine, Synthergine, and Synthelamin.

PB

Panic over

yes and it also makes me sweat much faster when doing cardio .. I usually sweat around 10 minutes, with synthelesen I get sweaty after 5 minutes

One of the best fat burner

I'll give it a try off season too, good idea Bapper (Im sick of my fat ass off season)

Thats good news bro, it made me sweat allot quicker when working out precontest but I just put it down to diet. So when I started using it a few months ago I noticed the effect more. Glad I am not the only one lol.

BFB!!

Big
Fuckin
Back!!

You look fantastic in that pic, bro. Really nice work. Love the tattoo.

Thanks big nasty for the kind words, the pic was taken 10 days out of a competition I done and used a peoduct call syntherol by board sponsors synthetke to help bring up my triceps and also to show what the product can do, I see all these guys pics on boards with stupid looking deformed arms and thought I would post a pics of what syntherol can really do on someone with normal size arms(needs to bring them up) when used correctly and the gains are permanent. It makes space for muscle new growth. Syntherol the oil I used is the only SEO manufactured under sterile pharmacy grade conditions and is used by allot of top bodybuilders.

Last edited:
Put some drawers on!:eek:

lol

looking massive. good job.

northern ireland? are you orange or sinn fein?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws