advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you to all the brothers here for thier well wishes. It is much appreciated!

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well where do I begin gentlemen. It has been a long two years since I was arrested in september of 2007. Its been a road of ups and down, positives and negatives , laughter and sorrow. In the end I can say Im a better man for going through what I did. This experience has opened my eyes to our world and how things really work. It has made me much wiser than i really ever thought I could be.

I would like to start of by thanking MikeS. Bro, you are one hell of a friend. I would do anything to help you. Anything. You have stood by me through thick ans thin during this ordeal and if its one thing I do not take lightly it is friendship. One lesson I have learned throughout my legal issues is who your friends really are. When shit hits the fan and the dust settles..the ones still standing are the ones who you can call your friends. Bro you are a true solider and I will stand along side you in battle anyday.

To my friend "j". You know who you are ( he may not want me to reveal his screen name from here).. bro...what can i say about you. if I had a brother and I am an only child.. i wish it would be you. I can think of no finer person to call a friend than you. Like MikeS you have stood by me through not only this ordeal but my previous one down south and to say that you are a friend would not do you justice. There are no words to describe what kind of a friend you are to me. We have gone through alot together my brother and Im sure throughout our life we will go through things even tougher than what we have had to deal with. if there is one man who i can say i can trust with my life and family it would be you.

To all the other PM brothers here who wished me well at my sentencing I extend to all of you my heartfelt thanks. Tyrone...thank you so much for the kind words. Rajjin, pain, kawasaki, all of you guys thank you. I feel the postive energy you guys all gave helped get me the sentence i did.

To my lawyers, Rick Collins and Mike Dimaggio. You guys were as advertised and i am lucky to have you in my corner. Two of the greatest assets we have in this community. They are the real deal. My local lawyer Steve. You did a great job and i would recommend you guys to anybody. Thank you for everything.

In regards to me sentence, I didnt know what to expect. I thought with all of the positive things I had going for me and how I had done since my arrest, my sentence would have been a little better, but all things considered i did ok, since I was looking at the back end of 4 years. As MikeS stated I recieved 20 months, 10 or 11 of which i will spend in prison ( site yet to be determined) and then hopefully 6 months of home detention. I get 3 months off for good behavior due to fed time only having to complete 85% of thier sentence.

I have paid a steep price. 20 mo in jail, almost 250k in fines and penalities along with my bank accounts wiped clean and most of my assets taken. Its a steep price to pay for not ratting. I can look myself in the mirror with pride that i did not say one word to the feds nor did I ruin anybody else's life for my mistake. I would implore many of those sources now to do the same however most will not. All of my losses are nothing compared to my personal dignity and honor. Some could sleep well at night knowing thier ruined anothers life. I could not. When i was arrested I felt compelled to help others avoid problems, which I felt was the right thing to do.

In closing I would like to say that I would change many things If I could go back. I do not wish evil things on stan szeto for ratting me out. He did what he felt he had to to save himself and in this world most look out for number 1. I do believe in karma and stan will have to attune for what he has done when he goes before his maker.

In reality I have only myself to blame becuase I chose my path and I made my mistakes. I am the one responsible for my own situation. I will learn many lessons from this and take them with me the rest of my days. In closing I wish all of you the best life has to offer and thank you again for all the kind words. I will come out of this stronger and better. Thank you again to all.

Last edited:
It might not make sense now my friend, but this will make you a stronger and much wiser person in the end, keep your head up high...you know who you really are and not many people can say that about themselves !!

I try to stay positive in light of what has happened. Things happen for a reason so one day I can look back and see what that was. I take life lessons from everything.

Godspeed Maverick!!! There's a Psalm that I read recently that makes me think of how you can never let anyone defeat you.

You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet. Psalm 18:39.

Prison is your adversary and you have the strength to battle it and make it bow at your feet bro. Be strong.

wow, wow, wow...what a great heart felt post...

Mav...truly I sit here in awe...you laid your life down for others...which the bible shares is the greatest showing of love.

You deserve a medal of honor, because you are a man of honor. Not only that, but a man that is humble...and thought of others and did not elevate himself to reduce his own pain...but the instead thought pain and ruin it could have caused others, and took the high road.

You are a true man...take care...know that your PM family has your back and will always be thinking of you and lifting you up.

Peace....

Godspeed Maverick!!! There's a Psalm that I read recently that makes me think of how you can never let anyone defeat you.

You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet. Psalm 18:39.

Prison is your adversary and you have the strength to battle it and make it bow at your feet bro. Be strong.

Thank you pumpt. I know many on here are god fearing men as am I. I know i will make it through and be okay because of my faith. In the end thats one of the few things we have. As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

Mav, it's too bad that there are not more stand up guys like you in this world.

Mav buddy, that was a great post and as usual, you show a ton of class - as you have for as long as Ive known you.
Bro, the roads we traveled were strikingly similar...all along I prayed for the end results to be similar, I am broken up that it didnt. But I know you will be OK and are prepared for a new venture. You will make this a positive and be better for it.
I have become a great friend of yours through this ordeal, I hope sharing our similar experiences has given you a sense you are not alone, I was exactly where you were, every step of the way, in the past.
In an experience like this, we show the world what kind of people we are here in the bodybuilding community. Is this the way criminals act? With such fine character and honor, care, kindness, and class? Wake up - lawmakers of the USA! :mad:
Know that you have friends who care deeply about you, Mav, and Im proud to be one of those.

Mav.

Once a location is set, let me know anything I can do for you and/or yours bro.

Take care man, Ty

Mav buddy, that was a great post and as usual, you show a ton of class - as you have for as long as Ive known you.
Bro, the roads we traveled were strikingly similar...all along I prayed for the end results to be similar, I am broken up that it didnt. But I know you will be OK and are prepared for a new venture. You will make this a positive and be better for it.
I have become a great friend of yours through this ordeal, I hope sharing our similar experiences has given you a sense you are not alone, I was exactly where you were, every step of the way, in the past.
In an experience like this, we show the world what kind of people we are here in the bodybuilding community. Is this the way criminals act? With such fine character and honor, care, kindness, and class? Wake up - lawmakers of the USA! :mad:
Know that you have friends who care deeply about you, Mav, and Im proud to be one of those.

Thank you Mike. I could not ask for a better friend than you. We have been friends since day 1 and will be so until the last day for both of us. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. YOu set the standard for what the rest of those who come after you. I did what I could and what I thought was right and I would do it again. I stand by my convictions as do you and it shows in your character. Your as fine a gentlemen as I will ever meet and Im glad to be called your friend.

'til the last day Mike we shall be friends.!!!

Once a location is set, let me know anything I can do for you and/or yours bro.

Take care man, Ty

Thank you ty. That means so much. Class act here!

No it's not, and it's a shame that people who are not criminals are treated like one.

Maverik, you've been an upstanding long-time vet for many years. I wish there were more we/I could do to help you out brother. I just want to wish you good luck through this next year, and know you will come out a better man like stated. If there is anything else we can do let us know my friend.

Stay safe, and keep your head up....always!

BMJ

Good luck brother. Hopefully your facility becomes overcrowded like many and your out in less than the %85 time which has happened to many many people. I'll pray that happens for yah.

I'm sure Big Bapper wouldn't mind me using his now forever registered word RESPECT to describe your mindset, Maverick.

Stay strong.

stay strong bro

stay strong bro! ull be out before ya know it. i did a lil time myself for stupid shit. for a lot of guys the time they do makes them a better person. did for me. although you seem to be a great guy already. do you have some1 sending you money for canteen every week? if not ill be glad to contribute.

Godspeed!

God bless and from reading your post you are a classy and honorable man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131