over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks Phil Hernon

i wanted to thank Phil who turned out to be a great guy who is as good as a guy as anyone could ask for in a friend...I have talked to him for 5 years now but we finally met up last July 4th on a journey to get his gym and got to know him as a person on a 4 hour drive and he is funny as hell and the advice in training,diet and supps is priceless...

if anyone has the honor to meet with this great guy it is well worth the trip to be educated as a bodybuilder, powerlifter or as a human being..

he has transformed my body into something i may not of reached and if i did it woudl of taken alot longer then 1 year....

BBB

I saw BBB today and he looks fantastic, the best I have ever seen him look. I cant believe you look that way with no AAS. Great job!

Phil is spucial He's my big cuddly teddy bear who showed me the ways of the pump :cool: :p :D

Smarter training not harder training

PHIL HERNON said:
I saw BBB today and he looks fantastic, the best I have ever seen him look. I cant believe you look that way with no AAS. Great job!
Phil you taught me to train smarter not harder and that made a huge difference..thanks for the compliments and i hope to do better as the year goes on so when i step back on stage after a 9 year retirement i can turn some heads...

i know with you in my corner this year and the precontest prep We will make some jaws drop with my transfermation from a middleweight of 7 years too a heavyweight contender...

See you soon and thanks for the tips on the new nutritonal protocal...

Can

Can I get the background story of the pump, did phil enter a contest and his pump fell out or something?

vitor said:
Can I get the background story of the pump, did phil enter a contest and his pump fell out or something?

yea I think it was something like that :)
But it was a photoshoot and the pump came untaped
and was dangling behind him in the picture..
Its tough to see at first but if you look close you see the actuall pump.
I think I still Have that ole muscleMag, Jan of 88 wasnt it Phil?

bigbaldbulldog said:
i wanted to thank Phil who turned out to be a great guy who is as good as a guy as anyone could ask for in a friend...I have talked to him for 5 years now but we finally met up last July 4th on a journey to get his gym and got to know him as a person on a 4 hour drive and he is funny as hell and the advice in training,diet and supps is priceless...

if anyone has the honor to meet with this great guy it is well worth the trip to be educated as a bodybuilder, powerlifter or as a human being..

he has transformed my body into something i may not of reached and if i did it woudl of taken alot longer then 1 year....

Are you the PR guy for Phil?

SFINX said:

LOL!! i dont think so.

phil is just a good guy, refreshing to see in a community that is sometimes all to full of self absorbed people.

The pump story

The pump originated when I had to pass a drug test for the 92 Mr. Olympia. They watch you piss, so I had to get a lifelike penis and a tube to the urine sac which was under my armpit to keep body temperature. When I finished with the test they immediately confiscated my fake penis and sac and told me I was banned from competition for 1 year. When I asked them how did they find out, they held up the black penis and told me it was a dead giveaway. When I had to hand over the fake black penis to JM Manion, Irv Gelb snapped a pic of JM with his 2 hands on the penis and my hand on the other end, fighting over it. From that point on, l have been asked to be on the cover all of the penis pump boxes along with Mike Francois.

This is a stupid question but I have to ask, Why do they test you?? Isnt everyone there on something?? What do they test for??

bigdho said:
This is a stupid question but I have to ask, Why do they test you?? Isnt everyone there on something?? What do they test for??

hehehehe, I just pissed myself.

SFINX said:
i think that it is so hard to find a real honest guy who has no agenda....Phil has none , he just wants to help people get to where they want to get ...

You could say i am a PR guy if you want cause i believe in what i am saying since i was one of those people who would still be spinning my wheels trying to grow and lean up...

tbonus said:
hehehehe, I just pissed myself.

Really, They gotta know everyone there is on AAS I mean come on do they seriously test for anabolics?? Why?? I figured at that level they didnt test anymore.

PHIL HERNON said:
The pump originated when I had to pass a drug test for the 92 Mr. Olympia. They watch you piss, so I had to get a lifelike penis and a tube to the urine sac which was under my armpit to keep body temperature. When I finished with the test they immediately confiscated my fake penis and sac and told me I was banned from competition for 1 year. When I asked them how did they find out, they held up the black penis and told me it was a dead giveaway. When I had to hand over the fake black penis to JM Manion, Irv Gelb snapped a pic of JM with his 2 hands on the penis and my hand on the other end, fighting over it. From that point on, l have been asked to be on the cover all of the penis pump boxes along with Mike Francois.

LMFAO! Geez now I understand why Arnie use to say getting a pump is better than cumming :p ;)

DrG

drgoodbody said:
LMFAO! Geez now I understand why Arnie use to say getting a pump is better than cumming :p ;)

DrG
ROTFLMFAO!

All joking aside though, Phil is a great guy and is helping me transform my body like I never thought possible, he really knows his stuff & is a really nice genuine guy.

Thanks heaps Phil

Phil at one time told me all the pros were wearing Dreamtan 24/7 and I did that for 3.5 months before I realized I looked ridiculous and he was only kidding.

some other things Phil told me to do that I didnt know he was kidding

b)told me wearing a lime green hotskins unitard on off training days because its known to be anticatabolic (I looked like a moron in church)

c)that he reached his all time high in the squat in the gym wearing only work boots and a jock strap and squatting over a bunson burner (I suffered 3rd degree burns that were very hard to explain to my doctor)

d)His only protein source was tripe ("tastes like chicken Dante")

e)2 cans of chili con carne before dates with hot chicks can make me more vascular and full looking (I had to seatbelt myself to the toilet and I sure as hell didnt get a kiss goodnite)

what a relief

DOGGCRAPP said:
Phil at one time told me all the pros were wearing Dreamtan 24/7 and I did that for 3.5 months before I realized I looked ridiculous and he was only kidding.

b)told me wearing a lime green hotskins unitard on off training days because its known to be anticatabolic (I looked like a moron in church)

c)that he reached his all time high in the squat in the gym wearing only work boots and a jock strap and squatting over a bunson burner (I suffered 3rd degree burns that were very hard to explain to my doctor)

e)2 cans of chili con carne before dates with hot chicks can make me more vascular and full looking (I had to seatbelt myself to the toilet and I sure as hell didnt get a kiss goodnite)

oh my Lord i have stayed silent for 11 years hearing this makes me not feel so lonely ... i can breath again ! only differnt he always said peach and black hotskins for me ???

D

DOGGCRAPP said:

You knew I was just teasin you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity