over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 2

you working with anyone for the show?

If i remember correct you said you were just going to drop carbs and lower fats and (ACTUALLY START EATING CLEAN) LOL MUFUCKA your gonna drop BF easily ,,, keep that weekly cheat meal in when it goes into crunch time itll do you good

na not working with anyone, i do have alot of friends who compete so they will be giving me a hand with posing lessons, tanning etc, the stuff i have no clue about basically

diet wise ill be doing all on my own, as you mentioned i will basically just cut my carbs down for 6 days a week, have one refeed day, and eat clean food, i tend to eb able to get to 8%bf doing this, havent really gone lower then this purely becoz i dont stay on AAS blasts longer then 8-10 weeks usually, so having 16-18 weeks this time blasting, i feel this will be enough time to get down to 5%

Sup bloke! Just wondering whats a man of your size eating at the moment? Not sure if you mentioned this or not but what are you doing at the moment gaining , maintaining , or cutting ?

im maintaining atm, ill be starting my contest prep in in 2 weeks time

food wise it doesnt change to much

my usual food intake looks something like this daily

Breakfast: 4 cups of honey flake cereal, 1 litre skim milk, 2 scoops banana whey protein, 6-7 oreos dipped in my cereal

Lunch: 5-6 slices of toast, 2 scoops whey protein shake, half a bag of lollies (jelly babies usually), litre size frozen coke slurpee, small bag twisties or BBQ rice crackers and sometimes a 400gram can of baked beans (bbq flavour)

post workout: 2 1/2 scoops whey protein

Dinner: 4 chicken schnitzels in bread crumbs (equivalent to 3 large chicken breasts) with BBQ sauce ontop, 2 sour dough white bread roles, bowl of full cream ice cream (honeycomb usually),

before bed: 2 1/2scoops whey protein, chocolate mars bar, and packet rice crackers

on weekends my dinners usually pizza or fish and chips
admitingly its not a great diet, but this is basically my base diet for maintaing, if i bulk i just eat more carbs, wen i diet i basically cut the junk out first (since there is alot), and then 6 weeks later start cutting back carbs further from the healthier sources

Last edited:
I think so lol hes pretty damn yoked thats why I was wondering.

Haha at the food u eat bro fuggin awesome , what weight class do you plan on competing in btw?

im 5'10, 253 atm, bf% not completely sure, prob somewhere between 12-13% watery

id like to compete at 215 stage weight, shredded to the bone, obviously a big goal but considering i should grow into my show i think it completely possible

id be competeing in the juniors since im 21, but of course my goal is to win the overall HAHAHA

it will be me first show so really im doing this for a learning experience

Mate, I've read through both your logs and they're both awesome, the detail about everything your doing and the weights you move are pretty inspiring. Good luck with the diet, are you competing in IFBB or NABBA comps?

Mate, I've read through both your logs and they're both awesome, the detail about everything your doing and the weights you move are pretty inspiring. Good luck with the diet, are you competing in IFBB or NABBA comps?

Mr Olympia...he is a jack ass! :p

You will clean up bro, awesome physique and great attitude. Look forward to standing on stage with you big guy.

na not working with anyone, i do have alot of friends who compete so they will be giving me a hand with posing lessons, tanning etc, the stuff i have no clue about basically

diet wise ill be doing all on my own, as you mentioned i will basically just cut my carbs down for 6 days a week, have one refeed day, and eat clean food, i tend to eb able to get to 8%bf doing this, havent really gone lower then this purely becoz i dont stay on AAS blasts longer then 8-10 weeks usually, so having 16-18 weeks this time blasting, i feel this will be enough time to get down to 5%

im maintaining atm, ill be starting my contest prep in in 2 weeks time

food wise it doesnt change to much

my usual food intake looks something like this daily

Breakfast: 4 cups of honey flake cereal, 1 litre skim milk, 2 scoops banana whey protein, 6-7 oreos dipped in my cereal

Lunch: 5-6 slices of toast, 2 scoops whey protein shake, half a bag of lollies (jelly babies usually), litre size frozen coke slurpee, small bag twisties or BBQ rice crackers and sometimes a 400gram can of baked beans (bbq flavour)

post workout: 2 1/2 scoops whey protein

Dinner: 4 chicken schnitzels in bread crumbs (equivalent to 3 large chicken breasts) with BBQ sauce ontop, 2 sour dough white bread roles, bowl of full cream ice cream (honeycomb usually),

before bed: 2 1/2scoops whey protein, chocolate mars bar, and packet rice crackers

on weekends my dinners usually pizza or fish and chips
admitingly its not a great diet, but this is basically my base diet for maintaing, if i bulk i just eat more carbs, wen i diet i basically cut the junk out first (since there is alot), and then 6 weeks later start cutting back carbs further from the healthier sources

Your "diet" sounds awesome lol!

thanks mate, glad uve enjoyed them

i will be doing the IFBB Vics, in the junior division

Mr Olympia...he is a jack ass! :p

lmfao thanks man, but be nice hahaha

You will clean up bro, awesome physique and great attitude. Look forward to standing on stage with you big guy.

lol thanks mate, looking forward to seeing ya up there

Your "diet" sounds awesome lol!

hahahahaha i know, admitingly i think im gonna struggle wen it comes to eating healthy

todays workout

bodyweight: 254

notes: started my cycle today, did 1ml sustanon and 1ml tri trenbelone, should have my HGH within the next week an ill begin my prep :)

Trained: chest

workout

Incline press
315X10
335X9
355X6
405X1, dropset 315X7
255X22

Machine chest press
7 sets, 10-15 reps

machine iso laterl chest press
2 sets, 12 reps

okay tomorrow leaving to go overseas :angel-sm;:;ood-smil

might not update this LOG for 4-5 days while im gone

wen i get back i will be starting the final part 3 ::port-smi of my LOG where i will be contest prepping from then on

cya guys soon

:action-sm

Last edited:
okay tomorrow leaving to go overseas :angel-sm;:;ood-smil

might not update this LOG for 4-5 days while im gone

wen i get back i will be starting the final part 3 ::port-smi of my LOG where i will be contest prepping from then on

cya guys soon

:action-sm

Have a nice time mate, dont forget my fucking postcard. Stay away from the she-male hookers too, they give you ass fetish nightmare! :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws