over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The bullshit supplement industry

Is Davisco still the big protein supplier?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

they were at a time....but then they made a deal with Starbucks and cut every single person out. Starbucks had exclusivity on the Ion Exchange and virtually nobody else was allowed to order. Well that 'protein coffee' bombed like Gatorades G series and Davisco never recovered their market.

Dante, thank you for posting this.

I have at least one if not two of these products sitting here, and I am so mad at myself for price shopping this time around.
-ahem, BSN Orange Cream protein. Bastards-

I have some of your products sitting here as well and honestly, it is reassuring to know what is said is in it, is in it.

What protein powder would you recommend for someone that is fine with a concentrate/isolate mix, but needs the flavor to be very tolerable.

I have had some powders that state they are "insert flavor here" and they are just horrendous. Fruity flavors (don't judge me, lol) work better than your typical chocolate or vanilla......

Sorry for stupid question, but I hate to waste money and effort on getting a product hoping it will be able to be used.

See thats tough for me, im the wrong guy to ask because i like basic chocolates and chocolate coconut and vanilla peanut butter etc etc etc and different versions of choc and vanilla.....I really dont like fruit flavors personally.

Ahhh, you're killing me smalls....lol ;)
I will have to wait for some recommendations then. I hate coconut, peanut butter I can do so maybe thats an option.

I personaly switched to casein awhile back but this makes me wonder if they are pulling this with whey than there's probably very little casein going into the products on store shelves. (At least thats what I assume. I always thought casein was harder and more expensive to make than whey?)

My current 5lb bucket is Dymatize,hopefully there's a decent amount in there because it cost a fortune at GNC.

Ahhh, you're killing me smalls....lol ;)
I will have to wait for some recommendations then. I hate coconut, peanut butter I can do so maybe thats an option.

Stan i sent you a PM

That factory in NJ started advertising a lot. I see their shit ads on Facebook all the time. Ordered a small batch of stuff from them and their packaging got all fancy. It gave me the opinion that they are following the forumla that all the "other" companies are doing. So I broke up with them.

I'm on the east coast and shipping takes about 5 days, not counting the weekends. For what it costs, that's fine. I like knowing what I'm getting.

Discount warehouse has some bargains too. I bought up all the CEE a few months ago so be mad at me. :eek:

Hell no. Less than 50% of WPI cost.
Speaking of casein BigA, any word on when sytheblend ill be back in stock? I've bee wanting to make a small purchase from Synthetek to show my support, and that's what I had my eye on. Not that I'm in urgent need of protein :p

Fuckin bodybuilding, even the protein you buy might not fully be protein, ahhh....:banghead:

thanks for the info brother! this is defiantly a matter that needs to be brought to everyones attention! a geat read i had no idea it was getting that bad, i will be ordering from true nutrition very soon! thank you

Anyone expecting a kind of supplement market bubble burst incoming? I've kinda felt like their are so many brands coming into the market with products so bad eventually the market will crash down to just the legit companies.

Fuckin bodybuilding, even the protein you buy might not fully be protein, ahhh....:banghead:

...and next your 45 pound plates will turn out to only be 43 pounds.

i'm starting to wonder about my cottage cheese.

thanks Dante,

I have been a customer of yours for several years now and will remain.

I don't trust a lot of suppliment company's so i go the whole food route. You get a lot of the microns you need.

I've found with Dante's products that I could cut my overall consumption and maintain the same look and feel. There's no doubt this is due to the quality and purity of his ingredients compared with the blends purchased at local stores.

Find flavors you enjoy, buy in bulk and shipping charges are absorbed in the overall cost.

I don't trust a lot of suppliment company's so i go the whole food route. You get a lot of the microns you need.

I've switched over to mostly all food EXCEPT I use TNs stuff in my post workout meal and maybe one other shake during the day.

sadly, this doesnt suprise me at all.. especially with so many new supplement companies popping up everyday. luckily ive always been a can of truenutrition even back when it was just true protein :) i also use ON gold standard.. they are expensive but clearly its worth it. glad ive been doing my body good! thanks for the post! so much information i can spread throughout the lifting community

Hell no. Less than 50% of WPI cost.

Wow I just assumed it must be more expensive. Wonder why the casein is so much more expensive then just regular whey?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear