over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Gym is all I have in life.

Your post truly touched me

As you probably know I faced death at least 2x in my 41 years on this earth.Because of my near death experiences I have been able to appreciate the truly important aspects in my life which are friends and family. I realized that my fascination and obsession with bodybuilding was both unhealthy and counterproductive to living a happy life. YOu should not let your neck problem bring your down. I now have a heart that functions at about 1/3 of a normal heart and yours may very well be about the same as mine. Take this time, as I have ,to give thanks to God for just being alive and being able to interact with others in this living world. I give thanks each day when I wake up. I am happy to be alive. YOu have been given a gift as I have. After going through what we have, you have a deeper meaning and understanding of what life is all about. You have a gift, and need to share it with others.

If you go through each day in a positive manner and socialize with others you come across in day to day life you should be able to make some lasting friendships that go outside of the gym. I dont think the gym is a bad influnce, but you need to socialize at other places outside the gym. Like some others suggested you might want to consider a church.

The bars can be a dangerous propisition if you have a tendency to let drinking take control, but they can also be a good outlet for you too. I know that after my divorce I spent a good amount of time just going out to the bars and meeting women. SOmetimes a few drinks will ease your tensions and lift the restrictions you place on yourself enough that you can talk freely with a woman and make a connection. Once you start attracting some women you can gain some confidence and self esteem. It sounds like now that you do not have a lot of self esteem. Just know that you have much reason to have self esteem because of the self sacrifice you have made to help your mother and the drive you have had to try and maintain your physical fitness despite your physical limitations. You have a lot of qualities that will attract a lot of wome, admiral qualties. You have a lot to offer.

Be positive, and live each day the best that you can. SPeak your mind and always try to treat others as you want to be treated(IE live the golden rule). The fact that you made this post speaks a lot for your character. To me it speaks volumes to your character and your ability to introspect. There are plenty of people out in this world that live near you that feel the very same way as you do.

meant to be a PM to Vman

I tried to send you this PM but your box is full! It looks like you have a lot of conerned members on here trying to communicate with you! here is what I wanted to say directly to you:

"Hey, I just read your thread in the counciling forum. Ive been at the bottom before and thought about suicide plenty of time, but in the end youll always find more reasons to want to live. I know that if you let go of your sadness and thoughts of the past, youll find the ability to enjoy the present and live a happy life.

Read my response in your thread.

I just think that if I were you I would probably go to some social places in your area and just hang out. Maybe the bar at a nice local resturaunt where some people your age hang out after work. Go in and order a dinner and eat at the bar. there are bound to be some others there, either male or female, that are as equally lonely as you are. You can strike up some conversation and before you know it you just might make some new friends. From all of your posts on here you sound like a really intelligent guy and I think you could really meet some good people if you give yourself the opportunity. Have you tried this before?

In the past I divorced and moved to a new city all alone when I went to grad school. I was in a deep state of depression after losing my wife and love of my life to an affair. My wife was sleeping with another man. I managed to make many new friends and date many girls within the space of just a few months because I didnt hold back with my feelings and just socialized as much as I could. It sounds like to me that you do not get out enough."

We can all change our lot in life. I did about 2 years ago. Not only did it save my marriage and family, but it saved me. I was a miserable fuck for about 6 years. Don't know why. Just happened over time. I decided to make a choice, to be better person, father, husband, and friend. I also made a choice that I was going to be happy. Yes. Thats a choice you can make to. You can stay unhappy or you can make a choice to be happy and change your life. Its up to you. I have been where you were, so I can understand your pain, BUT its your fault if you don't change it.

Cervical Spine

I have a messed up C-Spine too, bro...my C-5, specifically, and 2nd stage spinal degeneration in general. It affects my left arm, too. So I feel your pain. I wasn't doing anything about it for a long time and let it progress. But now I'm doing stretching and at-home traction for it and it's getting better.
I definitely feel you need to set a goal. The first one should be to get your cervical spine healthy. You can do traction at home and it WILL help. As far as your physique, your Cervical Spine may hold you back from building more mass right now, but at remember that at ANY size, we can all get RIPPED. So set some goals for bodyfat loss while you work toward your Cervical Spine-health goals. Then when you're ready to throw down and lift heavy again you'll go into SUPER lean.
I want to thank you because this thread inspired me to start setting some new goals myself.

AC

V-man?

Come on V-man, respond in a post. I would like to know how things are going in your head right now. Let us know how you are feeling.

How are you V? Hope you OK, I wanted to say that nobody here is going to be able to tell you the one magic thing that's going to change your life. Just as you are down due to a combination of circumstances, you can start reversing your situation by working on the things in your life that are weighing you down, one thing at time , one day at a time, make a concerted effort to have a better day today than you had yesterday. Brother I have been where you are , back in 1993 I tried to kill myself twice, my life was over I thought , drugs , alcohol , mental and physical abuse through out my life scared me to the point of no return, but guess what as long as you have air in your lings and the strength to carry on there is hope. Your story touched me deeply because I sense desperation in your words, and that's the same feeling I had before I decided to change my situation. You do have the most important piece of the puzzle in place as far as I'm concerned, your faith , and that will hold you up over any circumstance, I would encourage you to grow and mature in your faith, surround yourself with people that can help you, don't isolate yourself at home with your troubles, get involved in your church activities , explore what gifts you have, learn what your gifts are and share them with others in need. Brother start being thankful for the good things you have and don't emphasize the bad things as much. If you are going to seek counseling do it with someone that shares your faith in God, that's the key to this whole thing. Please just don't overwhelm yourself with all the negatives and focus on the positives and the steps you are going to take to get better, make it an exciting journey, challenge yourself to reach heights you haven't reached before, you can do it. You got a lot of us on your side, PM me if you want to talk or anyone on here. I will be praying for you friend. God bless you. Minister.

hey man, i feel for you. im the same way.
its strange how similar we are. my medical problems are different, but
the rest of my life pretty much mirrors yours.
for me its impossible to keep goin on. ive been existing for 28 years, not living.
the only reason im alive is cuz my parents would be crushed if i killed myself. but now, i no longer care. everyone dies eventually. im just hurryin things up.
in fact, thats the only thing that makes me feel better. knowin i can end it with a trigger pull. they still have my brother, so its not like they wont have a son. a normal, happy, successful son. im a fuked up life loser.
anyway, this is it. get busy living, or get busy dying. there's no glory in suffering. and people can judge, but they dont live yr life, think/feel what u do. no goddam clue what it's like. i always say, normals are so fuckin lucky.

hey man, i feel for you. im the same way.
its strange how similar we are. my medical problems are different, but
the rest of my life pretty much mirrors yours.
for me its impossible to keep goin on. ive been existing for 28 years, not living.
the only reason im alive is cuz my parents would be crushed if i killed myself. but now, i no longer care. everyone dies eventually. im just hurryin things up.
in fact, thats the only thing that makes me feel better. knowin i can end it with a trigger pull. they still have my brother, so its not like they wont have a son. a normal, happy, successful son. im a fuked up life loser.
anyway, this is it. get busy living, or get busy dying. there's no glory in suffering. and people can judge, but they dont live yr life, think/feel what u do. no goddam clue what it's like. i always say, normals are so fuckin lucky.

My brother, a lot of pain in your words, and you are completely right when you said that nobody knows each persons struggles, and they have no right to judge , except if they have been down the same road, I don't know if you read my post before, but back in 93 I felt just as you do, I thought the same as you , didn't want to end it all cause of my mother, I had sisters but I was her only boy, I was the loser child , in and out of institutions and prison, a waste of human flesh I thought, no reason to go on, I thought everyone would be better off without me, well friend those are all lies straight from the pit of hell, we are all valuable to those who love us, we all have something to offer, you are appreciated and cared for by others. I know that because after my long struggle and after I started winning my battles and started defeating my demons, people started to come around to help me out and to tell me how concerned they were for me and how they wish they could have helped me, but didn't know how reach me because I seem to be so disconnected to everything . What a tragedy it would have been to have ended my life back then and missed out on life just because my judgment was so clouded by the devil himself ,and cause all that pain to the people who loved me, what a selfish act that would have been. Please friend start looking for the good things around you, and believe me there are, change what you must , slowly creep out of that situation , there is plenty of hope ,and plenty of help. I'm not the only man that has overcome this struggle, there are plenty of us, add your name to the list, God bless you and give you strength to succeed, Minister.

ELECTRIC HEATER REVIEWS

fabolous real ringtones **broken link removed** fabolous mp3 ringtone. michael jackson feat. akon polyphonic ringtones **broken link removed** michael jackson feat. akon mp3 ringtone. cage the elephant ringtone **broken link removed** cage the elephant free ringtones. cheap victorius cast ringtones **broken link removed** victorius cast samsung ringtones. lady gaga nextel ringtones **broken link removed** lady gaga boost ringtones. sick puppies boost ringtones **broken link removed** sick puppies popular ringtones. dr dre feat. snoop dogg popular ringtones **broken link removed** dr dre feat. snoop dogg latest ringtones. cool george strait ringtones **broken link removed** george strait samsung ringtones. linkin park sony ericsson ringtones **broken link removed** linkin park us cellular ringtones. yolanda be cool & dcup virgin mobile ringtones **broken link removed** yolanda be cool & dcup virgin ringtones. keith urban real ringtones **broken link removed** buy keith urban ringtones. trey songz t mobile ringtones **broken link removed** trey songz popular ringtones. buy the black keys ringtones **broken link removed** download the black keys mp3 ringtones. david guetta feat. kid cudi samsung ringtones **broken link removed** david guetta feat. kid cudi at&t ringtones. gwyneth paltrow verizon wireless ringtones **broken link removed** gwyneth paltrow mobile ringtones. buy bruno mars ringtones online **broken link removed** download bruno mars ringtones to computer. lady antebellum alltel ringtones **broken link removed** lady antebellum popular ringtones. toby keith samsung ringtones **broken link removed** buy toby keith ringtones. eric church virgin ringtones **broken link removed** eric church popular ringtones. download lupe fiasco mp3 ringtone **broken link removed** lupe fiasco top ringtones. the lonley island virgin ringtones **broken link removed** download the lonley island mp3 ringtone. florence and the machine top ringtones **broken link removed** florence and the machine verizon ringtones. the janedear girls virgin ringtones **broken link removed** the janedear girls popular ringtones. mann feat. 50 cent mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** mann feat. 50 cent nextel ringtones. download sunny sweeney ringtone **broken link removed** download sunny sweeney ringtones to your phone. jamie foxx feat. drake popular ringtones **broken link removed** jamie foxx feat. drake mp3 ringtones. thompson square cell phone ringtones **broken link removed** thompson square free ringtones. download adele ringtones **broken link removed** adele ringtones. chris young sprint ringtones **broken link removed** chris young real ringtones. kanye west feat. rihanna top ringtones **broken link removed** kanye west feat. rihanna at&t ringtones. cheap birdman feat. lil wayne ringtones **broken link removed** birdman feat. lil wayne new ringtones. sara evans virgin ringtones **broken link removed** sara evans mp3 ringtone. dev feat. the cataracs mp3 ringtone **broken link removed** dev feat. the cataracs latest ringtones. lady gaga t mobile ringtones lady gaga born this way download lady gaga ringtones to computer. twista feat. chris brown nextel ringtones **broken link removed** twista feat. chris brown cell phone ringtones. download lloyd ringtones to computer **broken link removed** buy lloyd ringtones. download jerrod niemann ringtones **broken link removed** jerrod niemann nokia ringtones. chris brown feat. busta rhymes & lil wayne cell phone ringtones look at me now chris brown feat. busta rhymes & lil wayne ringtone. carrie underwood sprint ringtones **broken link removed** carrie underwood t mobile ringtones. download billy currington ringtone **broken link removed** billy currington free ringtones. download luke bryan mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** cheap luke bryan ringtones. download travis porter mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** download travis porter ringtones. buy brad paisley ringtones online **broken link removed** brad paisley top ringtones. reba nokia ringtones **broken link removed** reba nextel ringtones. darius rucker ringtone **broken link removed** cool darius rucker ringtones. the script real ringtones **broken link removed** download the script mp3 ringtones. chris brown mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** chris brown t mobile ringtones.

used convection oven uk

the script polyphonic ringtones **broken link removed** the script samsung ringtones. sara evans sony ericsson ringtones **broken link removed** sara evans cell phone ringtones. toby keith real ringtones **broken link removed** toby keith free ringtones. download chris brown mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** download chris brown mp3 ringtone. sick puppies nextel ringtones **broken link removed** sick puppies at&t ringtones. mann feat. 50 cent free ringtones **broken link removed** mann feat. 50 cent verizon wireless ringtones. the lonley island nextel ringtones **broken link removed** the lonley island new ringtones. twista feat. chris brown boost ringtones **broken link removed** twista feat. chris brown real ringtones. adele mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** cool adele ringtones. bruno mars sprint ringtones **broken link removed** bruno mars verizon wireless ringtones. travis porter at&t ringtones **broken link removed** travis porter boost ringtones. the black keys ringtone **broken link removed** the black keys latest ringtones. reba verizon wireless ringtones **broken link removed** send reba ringtone. download david guetta feat. kid cudi mp3 ringtone **broken link removed** david guetta feat. kid cudi at&t ringtones. buy jerrod niemann ringtones online **broken link removed** jerrod niemann cell phone ringtones. luke bryan t mobile ringtones **broken link removed** download luke bryan mp3 ringtones. michael jackson feat. akon mp3 ringtones **broken link removed** michael jackson feat. akon alltel ringtones. george strait verizon wireless ringtones **broken link removed** george strait top ringtones. buy sunny sweeney ringtones online **broken link removed** download sunny sweeney mp3 ringtones. billy currington top ringtones **broken link removed** billy currington samsung ringtones. trey songz sprint ringtones **broken link removed** buy trey songz ringtones. the janedear girls virgin ringtones **broken link removed** the janedear girls nextel ringtones. jamie foxx feat. drake popular ringtones **broken link removed** jamie foxx feat. drake nokia ringtones. brad paisley nokia ringtones **broken link removed** download brad paisley mp3 ringtones. buy linkin park ringtones **broken link removed** linkin park verizon ringtones. lupe fiasco t mobile ringtones **broken link removed** lupe fiasco mp3 ringtones. dev feat. the cataracs mp3 ringtone **broken link removed** send dev feat. the cataracs ringtones. birdman feat. lil wayne sprint ringtones **broken link removed** birdman feat. lil wayne virgin mobile ringtones. download fabolous ringtones to computer **broken link removed** send fabolous ringtones. chris young verizon wireless ringtones **broken link removed** send chris young ringtone. cheap gwyneth paltrow ringtones **broken link removed** send gwyneth paltrow ringtones. cool kanye west feat. rihanna ringtones **broken link removed** kanye west feat. rihanna virgin mobile ringtones. chris brown feat. busta rhymes & lil wayne sprint ringtones look at me now ringtone send chris brown feat. busta rhymes & lil wayne ringtones. buy darius rucker ringtones online **broken link removed** darius rucker cell phone ringtones. carrie underwood nextel ringtones **broken link removed** carrie underwood nextel ringtones. lady gaga verizon ringtones lady gaga born this way send lady gaga ringtones. lady antebellum mobile ringtones **broken link removed** lady antebellum real ringtones. send florence and the machine ringtone **broken link removed** florence and the machine top ringtones. cage the elephant polyphonic ringtones **broken link removed** cage the elephant ringtone. victorius cast at&t ringtones **broken link removed** victorius cast new ringtones. eric church nokia ringtones **broken link removed** eric church top ringtones. yolanda be cool & dcup real ringtones **broken link removed** yolanda be cool & dcup free ringtones. thompson square polyphonic ringtones **broken link removed** thompson square samsung ringtones. cheap lloyd ringtones **broken link removed** lloyd real ringtones. keith urban real ringtones **broken link removed** keith urban mp3 ringtone. lady gaga ringtones **broken link removed** lady gaga nextel ringtones. dr dre feat. snoop dogg sprint ringtones **broken link removed** dr dre feat. snoop dogg popular ringtones.

wow bro, im not gonna lie i choked up a lil bit...

i was like that, in my early years, very lonely, no one showed me love not even my own mother in fact, she barely showed interest in me as her son. Thats why i can honestly say i give a crap about My mother, cuz i never needed her and never will. its her fault i have absolutely no love for women, dont get me wrong i wanna fuck em too cuz i dont swing that other way but i can honestly say i hope i never feel love for a woman cuz all they have done is hurt me. but anyways bro you should really try and cheer up cuz nothing good ever comes from saying to you yourself "i hate my life" trust me. ive been through horrible times, maybe not as bad as you but nonetheless horrible times, which i dont want to experience again.

"“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”"

rochabp,

I pray that you someday allow yourself to feel the Love of a woman, it is a beautiful thing. We all have damage to some degree or another, your mother obviously had her share which is why she could not connect with you. You have to learn how to forgive and you will have peace in your heart. Forgiving does not mean that you are o.k. with how you were treated. Walk through that pain and then let go of it. Someday you will see your mother in a different light, you will see the damaged being that she was or is and understand why it was that she could not give you what she didn't have to give. Praying for all of you who are struggling....

rochabp,

I pray that you someday allow yourself to feel the Love of a woman, it is a beautiful thing. We all have damage to some degree or another, your mother obviously had her share which is why she could not connect with you. You have to learn how to forgive and you will have peace in your heart. Forgiving does not mean that you are o.k. with how you were treated. Walk through that pain and then let go of it. Someday you will see your mother in a different light, you will see the damaged being that she was or is and understand why it was that she could not give you what she didn't have to give. Praying for all of you who are struggling....

i wish i could forgive but i just have too much anger for how this ruined me. IDK when i look at women i see nothing but bitches, not matter who it is, thats all i see.

i wish i could forgive but i just have too much anger for how this ruined me. IDK when i look at women i see nothing but bitches, not matter who it is, thats all i see.

hey bro,

take it from a guy with experience... all that anger will just burn you up eventually. therapy can really help you let go of it. i know the anger serves a purpose and can even feel good sometimes, but in the end it fucks you.

you gotta find a way to let it go, because one of the best things in life is the love of a woman and you will never experience that if you don't open up. and if you don't let go of the anger you will never be able to do that.

In the long rung, the hate and anger will do nothing but destroy you.
It will be your loss. Remember, everything is a choice.

I wish you the best man i know all about having the gym as the only thing in life im in a wheelchair and wasnt always like this just six months ago i was in a car accident that left me with a broke neck and the gym is my main focous in life things will get better they have for me

hey bro,

take it from a guy with experience... all that anger will just burn you up eventually. therapy can really help you let go of it. i know the anger serves a purpose and can even feel good sometimes, but in the end it fucks you.

you gotta find a way to let it go, because one of the best things in life is the love of a woman and you will never experience that if you don't open up. and if you don't let go of the anger you will never be able to do that.

does not caring count as letting it go?
cuz i really dont care but sometimes it does get me fired up when i think about that shit.

In the long rung, the hate and anger will do nothing but destroy you.
It will be your loss. Remember, everything is a choice.

agree, but i love anger it kinda empowers me, weird huh?

I wish you the best man i know all about having the gym as the only thing in life im in a wheelchair and wasnt always like this just six months ago i was in a car accident that left me with a broke neck and the gym is my main focous in life things will get better they have for me

wow man i cant even imgaine not being able to workout, i started when i was 11 years old and never have stopped, i send you my sentiments.

Guides Of Car Gps Tracking Device On Bespy.be vs Trackingtheworld.com

Hi…

If your Child is with made at home you can take care of him by using **broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
You can buy Spy Camera Online

good night

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member