over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Pacific on HBO

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In case you're interested and missed part 1 last night it is online at HBO.com and here:

You have to register first to watch it. It is not for kids.

**broken link removed**

Saw part one last night outstanding. all young people should watch this. just to see what our grand parents generation sacrificed for us.

Saw it last night..really good.. Also, recommend watching WWII in HD on History channel.. That was simply amazing!

Saw part one last night outstanding. all young people should watch this. just to see what our grand parents generation sacrificed for us.

Agreed. I am simply struck when I think that these were all just kids that most, initially, volunteered to go serve in a war. Amazing. I actually get emotional when I see some of those 80 year old guys break down and remember what happened over there like it was yesterday. If this show is anywhere near as good as Band of Brothers, its a cant miss.

DVR'd it cant wait to sit down and watch

67 years from now the war that goes on tonight will seem just as this does today... Sad, honorable, heroism, tragedy, freedom...

Ruined it....

...... After watching tom hanks on TV promoting this series and spewing his left wing bullshit by saying things such as our war (WWII) against the Japs was racist and terrorist I just cant bring myslef to watch anything that he is associated with. He makes me sick. Same with sean penn.
BC

everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion. That being said, I did enjoy watching it regardless of who was involved with the making of it. For me seeing the locals that were tortured and killed made me think back to the stories that i learned growing up and listening to my grandmother. Japanese did the same thing to my island and had no remorse of how they treated the locals. They would take the strong and make them work then march them into a cave and kill them all with gun fire, grenades etc.
Raping woman, enforcing there language and their custom. The spaniards did the same thing. There are alot of gun bunkers still standing where I come from and all you have to do is stand next to one and think of the 50cal. gunners and imagine the beaches littered with bodies and the bright crystal blue water turned to blood red. maybe I am just ranting or maybe I just appreciate and am proud of who and where I come from and am thankful for my island being liberated or maybe I would not be where I am today typing this........

sorry for venting a lil..................:eek:

Last edited:
My Grandad fought there. Wounded 3 times, missing for a month after being wounded and shipped out unconscious and unidentified (no tags) to hospital for recovery. (He was always sent BACK to the front, not home, after being wounded, as were all the wounded that were still able to fight). His brother was fighting in Europe at the same time and both came home, somehow.

Gramps was the man!

...... After watching tom hanks on TV promoting this series and spewing his left wing bullshit by saying things such as our war (WWII) against the Japs was racist and terrorist I just cant bring myslef to watch anything that he is associated with. He makes me sick. Same with sean penn.
BC
Your right Hanks is ...

Last edited:
Thanks....

Your right Hanks is almost as cock sucking queer bait as your avatar...

I was trollin for other queers. Glad ya noticed.

I was about to change it too, but now you've forced my hand and I've gotta leave for a while longer.

BC

i started watching this series last week and have seen episodes 2 and 3. the link posted in this thread for episode 1 is no longer good, does anybody know of a good site where i can view episode 1???

i started watching this series last week and have seen episodes 2 and 3. the link posted in this thread for episode 1 is no longer good, does anybody know of a good site where i can view episode 1???

Nope.

It looks like it was made available only to hbo subscribers. HBO.com does not seem to have anything but trailers now.

i gotta find a way to see the first episode so i know who all the characters are...thanks anyway wynn

i gotta find a way to see the first episode so i know who all the characters are...thanks anyway wynn

It should be on the HBO on demand channel now. They always have their miniseries on there.

ok i will let a little secret out... tvshack.net ha..you can watch there..along with a million other cool things:)

I never could understand why people that have cable tv dont subscribe to HBO. The shows that they produce are the best thing on TV IMO. I watch most of their series and miniseries. Its only like $10/month too and if you have digital cable you get something like 8 HBO channels and HBO on demand. Totally worth the small monthly fee.

Your right Hanks is ...

Be honest, the Concentration Camps set up by the US Government during WWII to keep people of Asian background under "controll" - most of them were American Citizens - was clearly an act of racism and those people were treaded as potential terrorists.

The show starts with a HUGE historical mistake - but typical for the US way of viewing world history.
During the first briefing of the young Mariens the viewer can see a map of the world in the backgorund showing which parts of the world had already been occupied by NAZI-Germany in 1941 (shown in red with the swastica).
It shows Iceland and most of the African Continent being occupied by NAZI-Germany. THAT IS HISTORICALLY VERY WRONG!
"Pacific" to me is nothing but another "US made Saga" to glorify war and "paint" another picture of "US Military Peace Corps Mission".

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear