over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things Are Getting the Best of Me, I Need Help

Alcohol is the devil. I gave it up years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made. I wish the you the best and hope you find a purpose to stay sober.

No. In fact, I'm drinking quite a bit. Three years sobriety down the toilet.

Dad would have been 68 today. I'll never be half the man he was.

Not eating enough, just drinking. Weighed in at 186 today. Hey at least I'll be a ripped drunk.
I am by no means a medical professional but I have talked quite a few of my friends out of a dark place. I have deployed four times to Iraq and Afghanistan and the other two have to remain unnamed. Please PM me if you want to talk over the phone. We can talk about anything, life, gear, DNP, lady issues ( I have been married, divorced and remarried to the same woman). Be good my man.

Best,

BL3

No. In fact, I'm drinking quite a bit. Three years sobriety down the toilet.

Dad would have been 68 today. I'll never be half the man he was.

Not eating enough, just drinking. Weighed in at 186 today. Hey at least I'll be a ripped drunk.
When you’re ready to get sober, tell yourself that you have to be the best you, not the best rendition of your father.
It’s best to work towards improving yourself rather than trying to live up to someone else’s image.

I know...

Things are a little better the past couple days. I was dealing with a pain that only alcohol was taking away. Had two beers and smoked some weed with a girl I've been hanging out with. She's a cool companion, but as much as she talks, I sure as hell won't be running tren any time soon :LOL:

I know...

Things are a little better the past couple days. I was dealing with a pain that only alcohol was taking away. Had two beers and smoked some weed with a girl I've been hanging out with. She's a cool companion, but as much as she talks, I sure as hell won't be running tren any time soon :LOL:
I’m not going to chime in anymore, because I don’t want to seem condescending...but you’re doing it wrong. I hope you figure things out.

"you're doing it wrong"

Story of my life.

Sometimes I feel that way too. But every day is a new chance to get it right.

I'll keep trying, and I hope you will too.

I've been helping a buddy of mine get through some worse shit, and in a way, it makes me tighten up so that I can be a good influence on him. It's helping us both, although I'm not sure he realizes that. Im the guy that always has it together, I have sort of a reputation to uphold. People expect a little more out of you. Gets old, but also good motivation, at times.

I read this thread and I know exactly how you feel with all this going on....if you ever need to talk PM me as I am through the same stuff.

Dont ever depend on those who are lesser in life to make u feel better about you...its easy but not worth it

I've been helping a buddy of mine get through some worse shit, and in a way, it makes me tighten up so that I can be a good influence on him. It's helping us both, although I'm not sure he realizes that. Im the guy that always has it together, I have sort of a reputation to uphold. People expect a little more out of you. Gets old, but also good motivation, at times.
Making any progress? I spent 4 weeks off booze and then went on another binger. Same antics as before. I get too drunk and become a belligerent A-hole. This last year of my life has been a shit show.

I'm better. I haven't really gotten drunk since. I'm lucky that I don't get violent when I'm drunk, just really, really annoying lol

Plus I'm kinda staying away from women as they're my trigger lol

I want to say it's woman related, but I'm in charge of my own destiny, am I not?

I fucked this one up, I'll spare you the details...but last night I did things I've never done. I would have been sober three years come July 7. That ended last night. I also need to admit something else...Not only did I drive, but I was also on the phone with my friend just ranting and raving while I'm driving. I've been an alcoholic but I've never drank and drove and I'm usually the first one to get road rage when some idiot isn't paying any attention to the road. Mind you, it's 430 in the morning, so not much traffic, until I got a little lost, went the wrong way down a highway and nearly hit another car head on.

These are things I've never done. When I was drinking, I was still always very aware of what was going on, what I was doing to myself. Not this time. I feel like I'm losing control. I took around 20 Benadryl yesterday, too. I wasn't trying to kill myself; if I wanted to do that, I'd find a far more efficient way. It's really the reason I didn't before, I wouldn't have wanted my family to find me like that. I just wanted to sleep and forget about it, which didn't work. I've been awake for three days, but ironically, my brain seems to function just fine in reminding me that I'm nothing but a fuckin useless drunk and I always will be.

I don't even know what to do. I've run the gamut with psychiatrists and antidepressants, talk about something that'll REALLY make we wanna put a bullet through my fuckin head are those things. I'm losing control and it feels like there's nothing I can do about it. I've done it before, but it just seems not even worth it now.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. It's not even about women, really. It's the fact that I feel like I'm not good enough. Hell...maybe mom was right, she used to tell it to me all the time...

im sorry for what you are going thru but ending everything wont fix everything, psychiatrist dont really help much they just showed you down with antidepressants and thinking that its gonna make you feel better, why dont you try a like going to a spiritual guru ( this is just my personal opinion) someone who can guide you to a different path with different approaches. meds wont help you fix what you feel, they will only numb what you feel. its ok to feel the way that you feel its part of being called a human, just need to find the right "counseling"

a lot of us, including myself; walked through down that road multiple times, the only way to get your life better, its to create your own reality, life doesnt suck, woman doesnt suck, what sucks its that some medical professioanls are not threating mental health as an actual issue.

try to find the road to illumination my friend, i hope you are ok and you keep fighting and keep standing up even stronger than the previous time.

life is good! depending from which angle are you looking at it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws