over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thiomucase

Thanks, Dyno. That helps alot. THe phosphatidylcholine product looks interesting. It doesn't say how much one would inject. Any idea?
Mike

2Years ago a friend of mine bought 2 x 150ml Thiomucase tubes,30$each with in-Europe spedition. He found it on e-bay, private people, but the product come from a pharmacy from Aviles, Asturias, Espana. If i can i will post the adress of the pharmacy. 2type of tube of Thiomucase are produced by Almeria,150ml and 50ml,a lot of times you find the 50ml at the price of 150... Almirall - International pharmaceutical company (Corporate website).
In Barcelona there is institute BCN they produce a lot of injective products for mesotherapy: phosphatidylcholine (lipostabil), caffeine, carnitine, vit C, DMSO, silica, and others. They send list and prices no problem, very nice customer care. **broken link removed**
the last time i saw injective Thiomucase was 3/4 years ago in an pofficial warhouse from Mexico. Hope i helped you.

I remember it being in an orange tube and orange box.

This one?

That's by Almirall Greece/Spain.

I believe the active ingredient is Mucopolisacaridasa and in the French one (sp) Mucopolisacaridasaum.

Attachments

• Thiomucase_cream.jpg
    Thiomucase_cream.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:
Keeping this bumped. Wish I had that inject version but may settle for the cream.

I've never been able to find the inj. And last time I saw the cream was almost 20 years ago.

I used real thiomucase years ago. I ordered it from France. I really loved it a lot. It really seems to work by reducing water in the fat cells particularly water caused by estrogen (my take). I have never been able to find it since. Its amazing that something that seemed to work so well and be safe is not around any more. Strange. I would love to get some again. Seems like it had a cult following.

Thanks, Dyno. That helps alot. THe phosphatidylcholine product looks interesting. It doesn't say how much one would inject. Any idea?
Mike

This is the actual tubes,150/50ml of Thiomucase.
Phosphatidylcholine+sodium deoxycholate,lipostabil, is administered subQ. 1250-2500mg, 25-50ml divided in 20 or more separate smaller inj. All the injections are administered at the same time, 8 week before repeat.The treatment causes a big inflammation, it take a week to subsides.

Attachments

• thiomucase.jpg
    thiomucase.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 827
This one?

I believe the active ingredient is Mucopolisacaridasa and in the French one (sp) Mucopolisacaridasaum.

That's the one.

This one?

Old type,now Almirall use plastic tubes, i've posted the photo. Used it 2 years ago,good like the old french/italian;) Almirall produce suppositores too...but i don't think there are someone who would use it:D

LOL... Well if you don't compete you should be ok, but I here its the secret the pros use to get striated glutes.:D

There's always a 'catch' to that damn secret.

So which link was it that had the inject?? Or was there none??

There's gotta be an inject available somewhere like there was years ago.

Guys, I buy Thiomucase cream over the counter!

I just cross the border and buy a box of 12 at a time... not a problem. However, I fixed the travelling problem and now get it shipped over at the same price! :D:D:D

Guys, I buy Thiomucase cream over the counter!

I just cross the border and buy a box of 12 at a time... not a problem. However, I fixed the travelling problem and now get it shipped over at the same price! :D:D:D

You lucky sob!!:D

Phosphatidylcholine+sodium deoxycholate,lipostabil, is administered subQ.

It leaves little knots too... If bodyfat gets down low you can see them and they take months to go away.

1) I THINK thiomucase can also be found in France... maybe Phidias can enlighten/help us?

Just searched for it and found the Thiomucase cream (or "crème" in French) was discontinued on the 1st of September 1999 in France.

The original composition was (then again in French but you should understand :p) :

MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDASES NSFP : 13500 TRU/100G (classe chimique POLYSACCHARIDE)
THIOMERSAL SODIQUE : 10 MG/100G (classe chimique SALICYLIQUE AC DERIVE)
BUTYLHYDROXYANISOLE NSFP : 20 MG/100G (classe chimique PHENOLIQUE)
BUTYLHYDROXYTOLUENE NSFP : 10 MG/100G (classe chimique PHENOLIQUE)
SODIUM CHLORURE
PARAFFINE LIQUIDE (SOLVANT)
MACROGOL STEARATE (EXCIPIENT POUR POMMADE)
GLYCEROL PALMITOSTEARATE (EXCIPIENT POUR POMMADE)
GELATINE (ORIGINE NON PRECISEE) (EXCIPIENT POUR POMMADE)
SODIUM HYDROXYDE (ALCALINISANT)
EAU PURIFIEE (SOLVANT)
PHOSPHATE DISODIQUE ANHYDRE (TAMPON)

I've used it once with pretty good results a few years ago, but it came from Portugal. :)

2) Look up "lipostabil"... basically injectable phosphatidylcholine... this IS spot reduction... there are some references from another board I can send your way if you need help

3) For anyone: do you think thiomucase WITH DMSO might be of any help?

2/ Had it done in a cosmetic surgery clinic about five years ago for 12 weeks straight/2 times per week... with ZERO results... aside from knots, as Dragonfire outlined

3/ Most definitely!

2/ Had it done in a cosmetic surgery clinic about five years ago for 12 weeks straight/2 times per week... with ZERO results... aside from knots, as Dragonfire outlined

3/ Most definitely!

Ya and you have to make sure its sub-q in fat because if you go to deep and close to muscle or anything else the Sodium Deoxycholate causes cell death.

So word of cation to anyone mixing their own Lipo using Sodium Deoxycholate. You don't want to use the wrong ratios.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131