advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This stuff makes me hard! Anti-aging pioneer David Sinclair on Joe Rogan!

I wish he would have said how much MNM he takes a day? I would have pressed him for exact amounts if I was Rogan.

Never mind, he takes a gram. That would get very expensive.

Last edited:
I wish he would have said how much MNM he takes a day? I would have pressed him for exact amounts if I was Rogan.

I thought he meant 1g of metformin :D

How much metformin does he take? Do you know

Absolutely have read over some stuff about that.

@ around the 1h45m mark in the podcast, he mentions a NMN being used in conjunction with a molecule(developmental drug) named MIB-626 that is being tested on older people. Metrobiotech is the company making it.

It is projected to come to market in about 3 yrs if things go well.

Mice treated with NMN broke the treadmill in his lab because they kept running for 3km. Mice had never run that far and the software shut the treadmill off. These mice were equivalent to a 65 yr old human.

I'm seen quite a few testimonies that NMN taken orally can substantial improve all blood work health markers and also increase kidney filtration/ gfr in as little as a couple months of use at various doses.

However it appears if one doesnt not keep up with everyday regiment they will eventually return back or even fall just below there baseline bloodwork.

I thought he meant 1g of metformin :D

How much metformin does he take? Do you know

1 gram NMN and 0.5 gram Resveratrol with yogurt in the morning

1 gram metformin at night

I'm seen quite a few testimonies that NMN taken orally can substantial improve all blood work health markers and also increase kidney filtration/ gfr in as little as a couple months of use at various doses.

However it appears if one doesnt not keep up with everyday regiment they will eventually return back or even fall just below there baseline bloodwork.

Link to these studies?

Currently looking for a reputable source of NMN

You mean improved insulin sensitivity and corrected insulin resistance? Plenty have.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

12 grams of NMN powder runs about $70 bucks from what I've seen. That's gonna be rough on the finances.

12 grams of NMN powder runs about $70 bucks from what I've seen. That's gonna be rough on the finances.

Where are you looking?

I see a company on amazon selling 3 bottles for $130, 250mg per capsule and 60 capsules each so it’s 45g if it’s legit.. $42.50 per bottle but at that dose it’s still $85 a month.. Shit better work lol

Where are you looking?

I see a company on amazon selling 3 bottles for $130, 250mg per capsule and 60 capsules each so it’s 45g if it’s legit.. $42.50 per bottle but at that dose it’s still $85 a month.. Shit better work lol

**broken link removed**

$85 a month isn’t going to break the bank but I’m trying to spend my hard earned cash on every so called next big thing. At the moment, I’m sticking with the essentials with Metformin.

Where are you looking?

$85 a month isn’t going to break the bank but I’m trying to spend my hard earned cash on every so called next big thing. At the moment, I’m sticking with the essentials with Metformin.
I'd absolutely want to see CoA's and a raw powder form should undoubtedly be the cheapest route.

The way I see it, if we are trying to be economical about it, good options for life extension would include:

Metformin
White Willow Bark
Rapamycin (2-5mg once per week)
Deprenyl (2-5mg per week)
Lithium Orotate
Rhodiola
Curcumin
Bystolic (I think keeping the BP and HR down without side effects is absolutely a life extender, even if it hasn't been studied for this purpose)
Maybe Telmisartan

Things like NMN and C60 are too expensive to take my chances with financially. Especially in the case of C60 where the quality is questionable for the Amazon brands selling it. As for Resveratrol, not sure the questionable bioavailability makes it worth the price.

Not saying to take all at once forever. This is where we don't truly know. A lot of this is speculation and educated guessing.

The way I see it, if we are trying to be economical about it, good options for life extension would include:

Metformin
White Willow Bark
Rapamycin (2-5mg once per week)
Deprenyl (2-5mg per week)
Lithium Orotate
Rhodiola
Curcumin
Bystolic (I think keeping the BP and HR down without side effects is absolutely a life extender, even if it hasn't been studied for this purpose)
Maybe Telmisartan

Things like NMN and C60 are too expensive to take my chances with financially. Especially in the case of C60 where the quality is questionable for the Amazon brands selling it. As for Resveratrol, not sure the questionable bioavailability makes it worth the price.

Not saying to take all at once forever. This is where we don't truly know. A lot of this is speculation and educated guessing.

Your list is highly subjective as what you deem worthy. For example, why would you elect metformin over berberine?
WWB over 81 asa?
Rapamycin when Sinclair said it's too dangerous?
Deprenyl--I need to read up on.
Lithium Orotate? Why?
Rhodiola why? and why this instead of Ashwagandha?

I thought you were a huge Telmi fan?

Just like the article you posted and shared with me...it's highly subjective and the article's author wrote in in 2016 at the latest--perhaps before then. I'm not sure what his resume looks like but his seemed a bit less than sensible and spectacular.

Your list is highly subjective as what you deem worthy. For example, why would you elect metformin over berberine?
WWB over 81 asa?
Rapamycin when Sinclair said it's too dangerous?
Deprenyl--I need to read up on.
Lithium Orotate? Why?
Rhodiola why? and why this instead of Ashwagandha?

I thought you were a huge Telmi fan?

Just like the article you posted and shared with me...it's highly subjective and the article's author wrote in in 2016 at the latest--perhaps before then. I'm not sure what his resume looks like but his seemed a bit less than sensible and spectacular.

Let me start by saying once again, these are my educated guesses based on all I have seen. I am not stating anything matter of factly. Let's make that clear.

Metformin vs Berberine = close enough. I say choose one or the other. Don't think one is definitely better than the other

Rapamycin: Peter Attia and others are big proponents of it. The studies only showed daily Rapa is harmful, while weekly is a potent life extender. Sinclair didn't clarify the dosing strategy of Rapamycin that he thinks is harmful. This is a drug I looked into a great deal and noticed zero negative of using it myself. I only stopped because I ran out, but I plan to start back up again.

Dr. Attia's bullet points from a podcast: https://podcastnotes.org/2018/08/14...il&utm_term=0_678a41d38e-7ce7a30521-208743441

Here is a nice interview with a doctor who has a practice: Rapamycin Anti-Aging Medicine: An Interview with Alan S. Green, M.D. - Rogue Health and Fitness

WWB: discussed in another thread. The studies showing its life extension benefits were crazy so I am hopeful the products we can buy online are helpful in humans. Aspirin seems to have cons, so I choose not to use it because I haven't seen anything negative come out about WWB. It needs to be researched a lot more though.

Deprenyl: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27777099
https://joshmitteldorf.scienceblog....yl-understudied-little-known-anti-aging-drug/

Lithium Orotate: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24398558
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24398558
Also can search for articles putting the science into perspective if you so choose. Super cheap supplement.

Rhodiola: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23704949
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23704949

Telmisartan: I am a big fan and I have been using it for years. Not goin to re-post the same articles that are so easy to find we've all seen before

Are you guys planning on using NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) or NR(Nicotinamide Riboside).

NMN at 1 gram a day is expensive as fuck. I better be seeing some Benjamin Button type shit for that kind of money. NR on the other hand is priced relatively cheaply.

I could only watch the beginning right now but just a quick look at the price of the stuff puts it out of reach for most. The NMN sounds like a good supplement to add to a cocktail. But taking the dose he recommended is going to cost over $400 a month plus everything else he recommends.

I could only watch the beginning right now but just a quick look at the price of the stuff puts it out of reach for most. The NMN sounds like a good supplement to add to a cocktail. But taking the dose he recommended is going to cost over $400 a month plus everything else he recommends.

Eh not $400 a month lol a little exaggerated..

The NMN I’ve seen between $85 and $160 a month depending on powder or supplement pill form and Resveratrol is like $20 for a month supply and Metformin is like $5-$10 for a month supply, probably the cheapest of them all..

But I still think to be spending $200+ a month (assuming you or anyone in general is adding a few other things) this shit better work.. That’s almost a car payment.. Only things I’d add are Curc, Citrus Bergamot and just read up on Rhodiola so wanting to give that a try. But I’d definitely be close to $250-$275 a month with that.. So yea it’s close lol

Eh not $400 a month lol a little exaggerated..

The NMN I’ve seen between $85 and $160 a month depending on powder or supplement pill form and Resveratrol is like $20 for a month supply and Metformin is like $5-$10 for a month supply, probably the cheapest of them all..

But I still think to be spending $200+ a month (assuming you or anyone in general is adding a few other things) this shit better work.. That’s almost a car payment.. Only things I’d add are Curc, Citrus Bergamot and just read up on Rhodiola so wanting to give that a try. But I’d definitely be close to $250-$275 a month with that.. So yea it’s close lol

Are you sure that $85 NMN at 1 gram a day isn’t actually NR? When you google Nicotinamide Mononucleotide you get a lot of RN supplements as well. Cheapest I’ve been able to find actual NMM at 1 gram a day is $172 for 30 days worth.

Last edited:
Are you sure that $85 NMN at 1 gram a day isn’t actually NR? When you google Nicotinamide Mononucleotide you get a lot of RN supplements as well. Cheapest I’ve been able to find actual NMM at 1 gram a day is $172 for 30 days worth.

Yes sir, can’t find exactly where I found it to post a link but it’s NMN by Genex.. They have it in 250mg capsules but not sure how pure or good they really are, seem to have good reviews though, just have to shop around a bit as some places have it a lot more expensive.. Then there’s the NMN powder from Alivebynature which is a little pricey too but they have a month supply (3 12 gram bottles) on there (@1g per day) for about $160 I believe...

But yes a lot of them are the coming up as NR supplements when you read them; TRU Niagen being one of the first ones that pop up..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131