advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thor update...slowly but surely. Give him some encouragement!

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted to post a new thread for our brother Thor. I keep in touch with him and his gf Michele as often as I can. Spoke to him yesterday and he continues to fight. The rehab from the stroke is going well, improvements are coming slowly but they are coming. The pictures from even a few weeks ago till now are night and day. This guy was in deep dark hell brothers but to see and hear him now is amazing.

The mind is a powerful tool and he is giving it his all. He told me how frustrating it is to be in the place he's at, and sometimes he just wants to break the place apart and get out and be free. Totally understandable but he doesn't let that take over. He knows it's a long road ahead but it's either that or nothing. He says hi to everyone and wants all of you to know he appreciates everything guys.

Leave some words of encouragement here brothers, let him know your thinking of him. It will be a big help when he gets to read it. Remember what I said in a past post....you never know which one of you and what you say will be that extra spark he needs to conquer this. Post up for our brother!

Glad to hear he's doing better. I believe it was Churchill that simply stated, "when going through hell keep going". It's these moments in life, and the ability to triumph, that builds our character and allows us to appreciate when things are good. Let him know that many of us here on the board are here for him and wishing him the best.

Keep fighting brother!!! One day at a time

He texted me back while I was in Romania and said he was improving. He did mention he misses the board.

We all go through our own struggles in life, some more than others for sure.. but keep this in mind -
A power greater than yourself hit the brakes in your life for a reason... period. It is up to you Thor to reflect, and to look inward and to use your time to bring about change in yourself. Find purpose in what youre going through brother, and come back better than ever.

I went through a similar event only a few months back, and shared it with everyone in hopes that it would help other members avoid it.. maybe when youre up to it, and able you could tell us about your life over the past year.. never know maybe your life would make for a top selling book.
I think i speak for everyone here when i say we would all be extremely greatful to hear details of products you used prior to this, and any advice you have for everyone, what youve learned from going through this, and so on.

I wish you the best Thor. Anything is possible once youve set your mind to it.

Let him know we are thinking about him.

All the best to him. It's phenomenal to hear that he is slowly improving and doing better. He will get though this. We know he will not give up and we will be here sending our support and helping him in any way we can to get through this.

Keep fighting brother Thor! Be an inspiration for others!

Keeping you in my prayers Bro!! Keep fighting!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

healing can take time, its all about learning from your mistakes and never repeating them again.

Don't let therapy become something you tolerate on daily basis but go in there with all the rage you can muster from deep within the man you see yourself becoming again....I believe in you and will keep sending positive thoughts your way !

"One punch at a time, one step at a time, one round at a time"

Rocky Balboa from the movie Creed.

Stay positive, we are pulling for you!!

Off of the Marvel website...

Thor's Powers

Thor possesses physical powers superior to those of normal Asgardian gods. He has an extended lifespan augmented (although not immortal) by the Golden Apples of Idunn, immunity to conventional diseases, enhanced endurance (Thor's Asgardian metabolism is far greater than a human), superhuman strength ([lifting 100 tons]), which increases further when he succumbs to “warrior’s madness,” a berserker rage, the mindless battle passion that increases a warriors strength tenfold. By chanting and performing an ancient ritual, Thor can also invoke the berserker rage to increase his strength. His skin and bones are several times denser than those of mortals, granting him extreme resistance to injury.

You picked the right character! We're behind you THOR!!

You are in our thoughts and prayers Thor. Stay strong mate.

Keep fighting brother! You can do this!

We are with you brother!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post up guys! He wants to hear from you, misses the board and his brothers!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws