over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Humapro

But also I will say that I get most of my protein from whole foods though. So now days powders are very minimal

Lockout has THEE best prices on Humapro....Either the 90 serving drink or the 450 tabs is $48.95.....plus type in FACEBOOK as a code and get another 5% off.... Trust, nobody has this guy beat on ALRI.

Thanks for the 5% code! I buy Humapro and all my supps from Lockout. Great prices and fast delivery.

I fully agree with everything Treefiddy has said, I've spoken with him in private messages and he's a good bro... his post about using it when cutting / prepping rather then bulking are spot on , it's really not going to give an noticeable gains outside of what aas/food would do for you on a bulk, but during a cut when nutrients aren't there and you need some backup , that's where this comes into play. That being said when I used a good BCAA supplement such as XTEND during a cut I didn't notice anything superior or inferior compared to Humapro, so if Humapro did give me an more benefits than a bcaa like xtend then it was so small that I honestly didn't notice.

I certainly don't think its a garbage supplement but I also don't think its much more superior then a bcaa, again from experience its more suitable during a period where nutrients aren't sufficient such as a cut.

I'm just curious what you mean by noticeable gains? Scale really don't mean much to me unless in the mirror I look jacked. Just trying to make the best decision to get good quality muscle. To be specific I'm loving low test/high tren or deca cycles with slin. I'm curious how this might pan out for LBM.... Whey f##ks with my stomach as far as pre, intra, and post work out shakes for slin.

Whey f##ks with my stomach as far as pre, intra, and post work out shakes for slin.

That in itself is reason to at least try it....let me put it this way.... I tried Humapro on 1 bulk......the way i ran it was i had servings roughly 30 minutes before meals thus padding my protein numbers (1 serving is roughly equiv to 25 grams of whey but i usually have 2 servings at a clip)....but my carbs AND fat also increased which is really more vital anyways.....i truly believe that if i didn't have that HP before those meals i still would have put on what i did....maybe i'm wrong...but i'll attempt that on my next bulk when i'll just have HP at certain times, not before meals. Still love the shit and won't go back to whey as it fucks with my stomach at times... Hope this helps you bro.

That in itself is reason to at least try it....let me put it this way.... I tried Humapro on 1 bulk......the way i ran it was i had servings roughly 30 minutes before meals thus padding my protein numbers (1 serving is roughly equiv to 25 grams of whey but i usually have 2 servings at a clip)....but my carbs AND fat also increased which is really more vital anyways.....i truly believe that if i didn't have that HP before those meals i still would have put on what i did....maybe i'm wrong...but i'll attempt that on my next bulk when i'll just have HP at certain times, not before meals. Still love the shit and won't go back to whey as it fucks with my stomach at times... Hope this helps you bro.

Yep I agree. If you have stomach issues with whey, products like Humapro etc are great to top your protein up

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear