over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to grow!

That's cool your girl does power lifting! 405 would be awesome! What is she working with on bench for her max?

4/11/2012 Bloat is almost all gone :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

171lbs this morning.

To give you an idea of the bloat, I was up to 195lbs last wednesday!

That's cool your girl does power lifting! 405 would be awesome! What is she working with on bench for her max?

Hey Wifey! I'm just hoping to beat my bench state record of 225 lb with a 245ish press and hoping to pull 405ish, the weight I missed at my last meet. I'm still not strong enough to be really competitive at my sport so I'm just having fun with it and setting PRs.

Hey Wifey! I'm just hoping to beat my bench state record of 225 lb with a 245ish press and hoping to pull 405ish, the weight I missed at my last meet. I'm still not strong enough to be really competitive at my sport so I'm just having fun with it and setting PRs.

wow, that's freakin beast! planning to bench 245lbs, thats more than some guys in my gym max out at! freakin kill it girl :) that's awesome :headbang:

Collegiate Raw Records that you can take right now, you do these numbers for REPS already....

**broken link removed**

You could go bump that total to ~800lb right now without much problems :)

Last edited:
Collegiate Raw Records that you can take right now, you do these numbers for REPS already....

**broken link removed**

You could go bump that total to ~800lb right now without much problems :)

This is your thread, hun. I'm glad you're proud of me and want me to do well, but let's keep this thread relevant to your sport, not mine. :)

And yes, I'm not sure why those numbers are so low. I'm sure someone out there has already beaten those. Maybe it's not updated yet.

Hey james i always follow your thread although i only chime in here and there i am good at stalking ;-)

Haha anyways man. I really hope you manage to get the ideal physique you are aiming for....you have great determination and will power and a great lady by your side (NEVER FORGET THAT...im sure you wont anyways)

But i will be following a lot more man, your post contest food looked damn good. Its making my mouth water for my contest food haha. You look damn good right now after you have rebounded a little bit. Let the diet training and supplements do the work now. And continue to improve! :headbang:

Thanks!

Hey james i always follow your thread although i only chime in here and there i am good at stalking ;-)

Haha anyways man. I really hope you manage to get the ideal physique you are aiming for....you have great determination and will power and a great lady by your side (NEVER FORGET THAT...im sure you wont anyways)

But i will be following a lot more man, your post contest food looked damn good. Its making my mouth water for my contest food haha. You look damn good right now after you have rebounded a little bit. Let the diet training and supplements do the work now. And continue to improve! :headbang:

I've been watching your thread to and those 3 weeks out pics are looking great!

I'm not one to say much to anyone unless I know them pretty decently, I feel that I haven't grown to the levels required to merit an opinion yet so I just keep to myself.

My post contest food, I really should have taken pictures of everything I ate ;) the list is too big to describe here and I think calculating up the total cals would kill any calculator lol. It was very fun while it lasted though but unfortunately not all things are meant to last so have to put the horse blinders on now and stay on the straight and narrow path.

what are your plans for bulking? You mentioned lean and mean and a lil bit of cardio earlier but i bet your itching to get hoooge. Next stop 240?!! choo chooo

I figure i can ask this now that your show is over... how much strength did you lose when you dieted down that far for the show? How much strength was lost at the beginning middle and end of the cut? I didn't wanna depress you by asking this in your final few days before teh show lol.

Just curious never been anywhere near that lean before myself. I'm a mental midget and freak out once my strength goes south.

I figure i can ask this now that your show is over... how much strength did you lose when you dieted down that far for the show? How much strength was lost at the beginning middle and end of the cut? I didn't wanna depress you by asking this in your final few days before teh show lol.

Just curious never been anywhere near that lean before myself. I'm a mental midget and freak out once my strength goes south.

I'll use my deadlift numbers for reference since that is what I'm strong at.

November 10, 2011 224lbs
Deadlift 495x5
Deadlift 495 x 5 Reps BW224lbs - YouTube

January 6, 2012 195.8lbs
Rack Deadlift Day 18" raw
Back Day 9 weeks out BW 195.8lbs - YouTube

February 2, 2012 193lbs
Reverse Green Band Deadlifts (takes about 100-125lbs off at the bottom)
2/2/12 BackDay bw193lbs - YouTube

After this my numbers started to plummet
Around 4-5 weeks out my best rack dead was 315x10
Around 2weeks out my best floor deadlift was 135x10 (feeling like it was a ton!)

My strength is coming back now though, I didn't train all last week but started back up this week.
Tuesday was back day for me, I did 18" rack dead 275x10 then went 315x5 (aiming for 10 but drank to much water so felt like puking). I imagine my strength will be back up within the next 2-3 weeks but at that point we get to take a nice long "vacation" then come back and hit things hard again after 6 weeks or so off.

what are your plans for bulking? You mentioned lean and mean and a lil bit of cardio earlier but i bet your itching to get hoooge. Next stop 240?!! choo chooo

I honestly don't care about the weight number I hit. I really want to keep things clean. My max bf% I'll let myself hit again will be 10% so that will keep excess pudding off me.

bf I want to maintain:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

My personal goal will be to maintain this current bf look while growing (so long as it doesn't interfere with growth too much).

Your going to knock this out of the park. We already know you have the will and determination...so all that's left is to sit back and watch the show!

Shit just got real today

Where did all that come from? I dunno but I'll take it!

I didn't weight myself this morning but yesterday I was 172lbs.

I'd say this rebound is going quite well at this point :)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I haven't looked this big n full in a long time and probably at least double the bf%
Oct 27, 2011
225lbs
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Gotta love the rebound!

At this point, are you counting macros, or going more the "see food" style diet?

I know you're using the mirror to monitor progress - I think that's the best way.

Keep killing it bro!

Far from doing the seafood diet, I get 2 cheat Meals (not days, just meals) a week. So out of 42 meals a week, only 2 of them are genuinely what I want to eat. I will say though, that this diet is much more enjoyable than the last :) I mean who doesn't enjoy Ezekiel breads, Natural Jelly's, nuts, steaks, whole eggs, chicken, potatoes, oatmeal, and rice in copious amounts? Its only when these things are limited down to 2-4oz per meal that the diet is no fun, but when you get fair size servings 8oz or more...:D

Eating 6 meals a day, intra + post workout shakes on training days.

Tons of high quality foods (3500+cals daily) with a little fasted cardio on non training days to keep the pudge in check.

That's the basic idea right there.

The weekends is when I am choosing to spend my cheat meals, I'll have one tomorrow and another on Sunday. I have to take accurate pictures 1 hour after first meal on Sats along with weights so I wouldn't want any cheats earlier in the week to possibly skew these pics or weight with excess bloat.

I am going to do once a month progress pics in that glorious bathroom with camera set in original location, and me in og location. I will hit all mandatory and monitor progression, whether good or bad, so to better be able to adjust.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311