over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE Advice

megarips250

Registered
I have no experience using TNE/Suspension. After doing some research i have decided to incorporate it in my off season protocol on the days I train muscle groups I'm looking to bring up. It seems like it's best used pre workout to increase agression, strength, and endurance.

When using TNE (50-100mg pre workout) should I increase my AI dosage or take it more frequently? Currently taking 1mg of Adex every 2 to three days.

Is there any other time to take TNE for muscle growth benefits such as post workout or on off days to promote protien sysnthesis and recovery?

Would Site injecting TNE help with localized muscle growth?

Is TNE liver toxic?

Currently running Test P 300mg EW, Deca 500mg EW (tapering up to 700 slowly), Novolin R 2iu twice a day on the days I train lagging body parts, MK677 20mg on days i take slin. Syntheselen 2ml ED. Synthetine 3-4ml every day.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I have no experience using TNE/Suspension. After doing some research i have decided to incorporate it in my off season protocol on the days I train muscle groups I'm looking to bring up. It seems like it's best used pre workout to increase agression, strength, and endurance.

When using TNE (50-100mg pre workout) should I increase my AI dosage or take it more frequently? Currently taking 1mg of Adex every 2 to three days.

Is there any other time to take TNE for muscle growth benefits such as post workout or on off days to promote protien sysnthesis and recovery?

Would Site injecting TNE help with localized muscle growth?

Is TNE liver toxic?

Currently running Test P 300mg EW, Deca 500mg EW (tapering up to 700 slowly), Novolin R 2iu twice a day on the days I train lagging body parts, MK677 20mg on days i take slin. Syntheselen 2ml ED. Synthetine 3-4ml every day.

Cheers.

-Some use it for site inj for localized growth but we have no studies/proof that any of that works. Plus you hear guys say their ass would have their own zip code if site inj caused localized growth so it's a Very debated topic. Tne however may be different? But I think if anything it's the oil in smaller muscle groups displacing space and stretching fascia doing more than actual site growth.
-NOT liver toxic, it's test. Not methylated, not tren (scars kidneys)
-And mostly used pre-workout for reasons you stated. One would lift like a beast if used 30 mins before hitting weights.
-Why not mk every day? To me anyways it's one of those things you run everyday until it's gone or don't. Even if it's 10mg. Just my opinion. Good luck and be safe and get bloods.

Ps- I seen you were running 300/wk? How's that split up? 100 3 days a week?

-Some use it for site inj for localized growth but we have no studies/proof that any of that works. Plus you hear guys say their ass would have their own zip code if site inj caused localized growth so it's a Very debated topic. Tne however may be different? But I think if anything it's the oil in smaller muscle groups displacing space and stretching fascia doing more than actual site growth.
-NOT liver toxic, it's test. Not methylated, not tren (scars kidneys)
-And mostly used pre-workout for reasons you stated. One would lift like a beast if used 30 mins before hitting weights.
-Why not mk every day? To me anyways it's one of those things you run everyday until it's gone or don't. Even if it's 10mg. Just my opinion. Good luck and be safe and get bloods.

Ps- I seen you were running 300/wk? How's that split up? 100 3 days a week?

I take MK only on the days I take slin because when taking one (insulin or HGH) the other is absent. I try to create a state of equilibrium as best as I can to negate the negative unwanted side effects and increase the desired benefits. In this case it would be storage of nutrients and anabolism with fat loss.

As far as the test goes I dose 50mg of test prop Mon-Sat and i take off of all drugs and my diet on Sunday. So far my results have been great. I'm hoping that when i incorporate some TNE, Anadrol suspension, Tren Base, and maybe IGF DES I'll have even better results.

Made my own in oil once and I felt like the effects were pretty even throughout the entire day. I would take it 1 hour before working out, but didn't feel that much difference after injection. I think you can do once a day and have good effects and when you do it probably isn't that big of a deal.

Did do test suspension in water and that would seem to peak an hour or two after injection.

messing with test levels always leads to more side effects...

tne pre wo only is not at all what i would do.:banghead::lightbulb:

Can you explain your reasoning a little more in detail brother?

I get that when test peaks really high or when it bottoms out really low that's when you get bad sides like estrogen issues. This is the main reason why i take my test and anabolics in smaller doses ED to keep stable leveles in my system but I really wanted to give the TNE a shot (see what i did there) and see if it would help me put on more clean mass and push past plateaus.

I'm a big believer in taking TRT doses of test with high doses of anabolics and throwing in androgens on days when you need it. I just figured since TNE is in and out of your system so quickly that it wouldn't have enough time to cause issues.

Made my own in oil once and I felt like the effects were pretty even throughout the entire day. I would take it 1 hour before working out, but didn't feel that much difference after injection. I think you can do once a day and have good effects and when you do it probably isn't that big of a deal.

Did do test suspension in water and that would seem to peak an hour or two after injection.

I agree with the TNE being ok 1x daily ED. In contrast, I did feel it pretty good even at lower doses though.

In my case, prop irritates me greatly and causes a lot of inflammation / swelling...so I experimented and ran TNE the last 2 weeks of my competition when I would traditionally drop all test (only use long esters for prep). Didn't encounter much negative sides other than a bit of water retention using 50mg/day, but lots of positives. Ended up dropping it Wednesday before the contest as a safety precaution because I had to make weight (6lbs) Friday and AI dose was already pretty high.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131