over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to what extent does heat ruin gear?

cutler

Registered
For whatever reasons, I can't safely store my gear in my home so I store it in my car.

Now, the car gets pretty hot now i got about 25 ℃ (77.00 ℉.) but during summer it will go up to 30 ℃ (90.00 ℉.), will this heat affect steroids, will it make them less effective or shorten shelflife?

and second question: if i have gear randomly put in my bag, can EO/gso base gear dissolve the rubber stoppers?

Thanks for all input!

Last edited:
if u leave gear in a hot car, put it in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes

Like you mentioned I would worry about the stopper the most. Even ba/bb can gnaw away at it. I think the integrity of the oil should be fine though. I wonder if silicone stoppers would hold up better than rubber.

For whatever reasons, I can't safely store my gear in my home so I store it in my car.

Now, the car gets pretty hot now i got about 25 ℃ (77.00 ℉.) but during summer it will go up to 30 ℃ (90.00 ℉.), will this heat affect steroids, will it make them less effective or shorten shelflife?

and second question: if i have gear randomly put in my bag, can EO/gso base gear dissolve the rubber stoppers?

Thanks for all input!

I was homeless for 1 1/2 years. My gear was in my car the whole time. It gets up to 100 degreees where i live. The gear was fine.

Hey bro, I have a similar situation with my hgh. I keep it inside but cannot refrigerate it due to my current living situation. I keep my hgh in a small insulated cooler and switch out cold packs in the morning and at night. Maybe try something like this (just make sure you don't freeze the vials by accident or they will probably crash). If they crash you can always reheat them to get the hormone back in solution, but it isn't something you want to do too many times.

I hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Gear will be fine. Guys used to homebrew using their oven to melt their raws. 30°c is nothing

Like you mentioned I would worry about the stopper the most. Even ba/bb can gnaw away at it. I think the integrity of the oil should be fine though. I wonder if silicone stoppers would hold up better than rubber.

Thanks for all input guys.
So heat shouln't be problem but rubber stoppers being dissolve.

I always heat up my gear before shooting it as it completely eliminates potential PIP for me and makes it flow way easier. Don‘t think it hurts the potency of the gear to be honest.

Look for an alternative. You get stopped and you are looking at some legal issues. Best case scenario, the cop takes your gear and shoots it up in front of you. Worst case, you end up Marvin's cell mate crashing with no PCT.

Inside room temperature into the 90’s won’t affect most oils. But you can get a styrofoam cooler and keep them in there. Even without ice, this will keep it about 5 degrees cooler that the room temperature.

Homeless but taking gear - dedication to gains right there.

Apparently you have never seen the video of johnjuanb1.That's him in the 'do-rag'....His name johnjuanb1 because he believes he is #1 (as the video shows).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Cv6SE3Kvo]I'm #1 - johnjuanb1!![/ame]

I think I would just be sure to avoid having it in the sunlight. Light will degrade it, but Im sure it is hidden away from the sunlight.

I think I would just be sure to avoid having it in the sunlight. Light will degrade it, but Im sure it is hidden away from the sunlight.
Yes it is hidden away from the sunlight so that isn't problem.

Look for an alternative. You get stopped and you are looking at some legal issues. Best case scenario, the cop takes your gear and shoots it up in front of you. Worst case, you end up Marvin's cell mate crashing with no PCT.

Yes i know, but its hidden pretty good (like inside car parts
) do you think its not enough and they will find out?

Should be ok up until about 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Then I'd worry.

Thanks guys i forgot to add i have Bacteriostatic Water, i know GH and peptides would be destroyed in that hot environment, but what about Bacteriostatic Water? its cool like AS?

The glass Amps are melted and sealed with extreme heat.

Ak

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner