over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too good to be true?

Jerkyboy

Registered
I remember in the good ol days when u could order stuff from Mexico pharms in bulk (around 5-10-20k a pop) and get it safely shipped to your licensed distributors in the USA.

What made that good for the people who took part in it, would be the wholesale prices unheard of in the states.

One specific example would be-

Winstrol suspension aka: "Anabolic ST" (50mg/ml x 20ml) which easily sold for $120 and up on the black market. The bulk cost for these for many a distributor was around $80 per vial. If you had real good connections the price was only $55 each for a box of 100!

Well well well... a new power rises from the ashes..

It's rumored there is Micronized Winstrol suspension (100mg/ml x 20ml) floating around for only $80.

TWICE THE REG. DOSE and MICRONIZED and u thought the good ol days were gone

Jerkyboy said:
One specific example would be-

Winstrol suspension aka: "Anabolic ST" (50mg/ml x 20ml) which easily sold for $120 and up on the black market. The bulk cost for these for many a distributor was around $80 per vial. If you had real good connections the price was only $55 each for a box of 100!

Bah!

I used to pay US$9 per 20ml vial of Stanosus (50mg/ml) micronized, that I would personally order and Jurox would send to my door.

BEAT THAT!

BTW, do you remember those 200ml bladders of test enanthate? I used to pay US$15 for each!
You can fit 50 of those bladders in a carton, and 60 cartons to a crate. Think about how I know that ;)

All this was '97-'98 though.

Big A said:
Bah!

I used to pay US$9 per 20ml vial of Stanosus (50mg/ml) micronized, that I would personally order and Jurox would send to my door.

BEAT THAT!

BTW, do you remember those 200ml bladders of test enanthate? I used to pay US$15 for each!
You can fit 50 of those bladders in a carton, and 60 cartons to a crate. Think about how I know that ;)

All this was '97-'98 though.
:eek: god thatwould be real nice:D

Big A said:
Bah!

BEAT THAT!

1996-1999 was the BEST period EVER!!!!!!!!!

(this was pharmacy direct no vet stuff...)

10 cents/amp on test enanthate sold for an easy 8-10$/amp
1.5$/amp on primo/deca/winjects... 12-14$/amp
1000 d-bol for 10-15$ in 1999 i did my first bulk offer 1000 d-bol for 150$ i got branded a scammer lol...old "bigsport" board lol...i uped the price to 250$ for 1000 and it seemed more "legit" to them then lol...

AND

the US$ was 2.2 former german marks (local currency at the time) so on every 1000$ i was getting 400$+ just on the difference (complex calculation with many factors i wont bore you with the details...)

AND

there was this health insurance thing where i could get some of the stuff for FREE

AND

if you export (at the time) you could buy german marks (hard currency) for an EXTREMELY good rate in the ammounts of your total exports while the daily infaltion was through the roof= much more $$$

AND

for 2-3$ i would get home delivery :)

in short i just could not believe it...beat that :)...alex

Last edited:
Damn!

You guys make me sick!! lol ;)

Attachments

• damn.jpg
    damn.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 515
ah,those days were good..............
$9.95 for 10cc btl of test-cyp(wrapped in a 10pack),shein or steris all american made.right from the pharmacy so absolutely no worries.............
they funny thing is that the price for winstrol was $80 for a bottle of 100 but it was the 2mg tabs:eek:

hehe

yeah and it took the poor bastard a box of 18g pins and looking like he had the mumps to do a bottle.i think they sub-letted a cement factory to bottle that crap.:eek:

Big A said:
Bah!

BEAT THAT!

QUOTE]

leap

leapfrog said:
yeah and it took the poor bastard a box of 18g pins and looking like he had the mumps to do a bottle.i think they sub-letted a cement factory to bottle that crap.:eek:

Big A said:
Bah!

BEAT THAT!

QUOTE]

leap

That's because most of you guys in the US were getting the fake Stanosus!
Real Stanosus was microrefined and it flowed through 25g.

Well I guess u beat me then BigA. U must have been spending lots more than 20k LOL

Either that or u were sleeping with the pharmacists wife ! :eek: ;)

the Denkal Stanzoliks were the sh*t though, they were even better

Oh yeah, I heard u could also import bulk sustanon for $1 per amp- u only had to spend 100k to do it though :cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity