over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toxic Orals for Hunger Reduction

Killerstack that is true and I may have misinterpreted what he meant but I have heard this so many times with those reasons maybe I have tunnel vision now. Either way a little suffering can teach you a lot and the reward of achievement is incredible, why else do we love that post competition meal so much?

On a strict diet currently trying to get into contest shape.

Has anyone used anadrol, superdrol, dianabol, etc to help kill hunger cravings while dieting?

Some of these cause water retention but can really reduce hunger and help you stay on your diet. Holding water makes it a bit more difficult to see progress but you are still losing the fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far out are you? I wold not add Adrol and Dbol close to competition unless you know your body and the water is not going under your skin!! Winstrol Oral and even anavar oral all affect my appetite. Maybe try stimulants.

MT2 kills all night time cravings for me.

Interesting. I may have to pick some up just for that purpose. Night time munchies is my kryptonite. I can go all day long with zero cravings whatsoever, but every single night without fail I always crave junk.

On a strict diet currently trying to get into contest shape.

Has anyone used anadrol, superdrol, dianabol, etc to help kill hunger cravings while dieting?

Some of these cause water retention but can really reduce hunger and help you stay on your diet. Holding water makes it a bit more difficult to see progress but you are still losing the fat.

Superdrol always cuts my hunger to nothing and i've only ran it injectable. It's an amazing compound.

How far out are you? I wold not add Adrol and Dbol close to competition unless you know your body and the water is not going under your skin!! Winstrol Oral and even anavar oral all affect my appetite. Maybe try stimulants.

I am about 10 weeks out. I am doing my own diet and I always take the approach to be ready ahead of time and diet hard in the beginning. I have been using 10 mg of oral superdrol 3x a day and it really kills all cravings. It’s been working great.

I have plenty of anadrol on hand as well. Which also blunts my appetite.

And how do feel overall on an obviusly toxic drug? I think every drug sucks if you feel like shit and your training performance suffers. Overall this approach seems to be absolutely unsustainable. But whatever people like..

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I don’t feel lethargic or bad. My training has been great and strength has been maintained. Overall happy with the blunted hunger effects of the superdrol. That may change in a week or so.

I wear a nicotine patch when I diet hard

Just make sure you take it off a while before bed ikr cuz it will keep you awake

I wear a nicotine patch when I diet hard

Just make sure you take it off a while before bed ikr cuz it will keep you awake

Interesting... I saw research that nicotine also acts as an anti estrogen to a degree. LS did you see an increased hardening when you added the patches?

Thats right, completely trash your lipids and mess with your liver values to stave off hunger.

Why don't you just poison yourself or eat raw chicken? Making yourself ill would be cheaper.

Interesting... I saw research that nicotine also acts as an anti estrogen to a degree. LS did you see an increased hardening when you added the patches?

I was on dnp so I had the soft doughy muscle look

Personally if I were to choose between something toxic purely to divert my hunger or choose a healthier alternative then I would tough it out and choose the healthier alternative.
Once out of your 20s and into late 30s as well as beyond you pay in dividends for the decisions you made in younger years....whether they be healthy choices or unhealthy choices. They add up like money in the bank.
We are all adults...just know in advance it's not a free ride.

You should list your diet (at least macros) and provide a picture it could help with specific feedback

I swear y'all some dumb mfers, toxic orals for purpose appetite supresant..just read it back a couple times. Eat high volume foods, plan food around known times you get hungry, control blood glucose spikes etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner