over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's LBA's (chocolate)

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dear God I want to personally thank you for putting the T.P. here on earth. Only they could have made something that will eventually turn a product into liquid crack! And I plan on being a liquid crack head for life! :p

Got my bottles today(FINALLY AFTER PUTTING IT OFF FOR MONTHS) and the friggin taste it almost 99% like hershy's syrup! My wife wanted to try some. She is very skeptical and finicky. After first table spoon she was already naming things she was going to mix it with. LOL BUT I had to remind her quickly who paid for it! hahahahaha I dont care what it's used for. What it does. Blah blah blah, the damn thing tastes great! Taking a bottle to work with me tomorrow. NOW I CAN SEE WHY YOU GUYS THROUGH LIKE A BOTTLE IN A DAY OR TWO! yuuuuuuuuuuum yuuuum

T.P. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Welcome to the club! Pretty soon we will have to form a support group for those of us addicted to the stuff! ;)

Yeah it tastes amazing. I ran out and just bought some more. I went with chocolate again but I did buy one bottle of vanilla to give that a whirl. I'm not going to even bother with the limeade and other shit. Fuck that noise.

I've read some people say the vanilla is kinda blah. Then others say it tastes like straight up icing. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I hate being on the east coast cuz a TrueProtein order usually takes like 10 days to get to me.

Welcome to the club! Pretty soon we will have to form a support group for those of us addicted to the stuff! ;)

Brother you aint kidding! I can see why people love this product so much!

got my TP Chocolate LBA's this last weekend! Unreal... period. Friggen hershey's syrup

Even if they don't have any real benefit over other forms of protein, it doesn't matter. The best tasting protein I have ever had!

Even if they don't have any real benefit over other forms of protein, it doesn't matter. The best tasting protein I have ever had!

Exactly.

1. Complete protein
2. Chocolate syrup

That's it. Can mix it with fucking ANYTHING. Without a doubt the most convenient source of protein. Much more convenient than powder, even.

Dante and his men need to get cracking on caramel LBAs.

YOU BETTER GO AHEAD AND ORDER BY THE GALLONS.:D

Ok guys, about to re-up on my protein. Should I bag some LBA's Or TP's 25 pounds of concentrate/isolate mix? I want to get the LBAs but a 25lbs tub of quality protein that will last about a year for $120.. or a month supply of LBA's for the same price?! Hmmm... I'm a LBA virgin BTW...

get the LBAs and do a 5lb custom mix of pwder.

Ok guys, about to re-up on my protein. Should I bag some LBA's Or TP's 25 pounds of concentrate/isolate mix? I want to get the LBAs but a 25lbs tub of quality protein that will last about a year for $120.. or a month supply of LBA's for the same price?! Hmmm... I'm a LBA virgin BTW...

Well then, isn't it about time to bust that LBA cherry? C,mon all the cool kids are doing it. Ah ha ha ha

i agree...

taste is friggin awesome but somehow or rather my stomach can't take too much of LBAs whether be it spread throughout the day or at a single serving...

The first time i tried the chocolate & coconut ones, i couldnt stop sipping on them the whole day, needless to say, i was also almost sitting on the toilet the whole day too......:p

Damn! Now i think im gonna grap some of that LBAs and TPs!

I've never tried any of the flavored LBAs, still just use plain and couldn't be happier.

I've never tried any of the flavored LBAs, still just use plain and couldn't be happier.

if u like chocolate you are missing out...i just tracked my lba shipment..my chocolates that i ran out of will be here tomorrow! i let two friends taste it and i aleady have to order more cause they both want one of my bottles coming

if u like chocolate you are missing out...i just tracked my lba shipment..my chocolates that i ran out of will be here tomorrow! i let two friends taste it and i aleady have to order more cause they both want one of my bottles coming

Yeah, I've considered mixing it up a bit. I'm just trying to stay away from the artificial sweeteners. I use a lot of LBA. I'm willing to bet that glycerine is the only sweetener needed, for me at least. It'd be cool to have flavored LBA with no sucralose or acesulfame-k.

Just ordered 4 LBA Choco flavor and 3 tubs of TP different flavors! :D

I hope the creamy peanut butter/chocolate peanut butter cup proteins I ordered will taste good!

My first order of LBA'S should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to try them!!:D

Damn! Now i think im gonna grap some of that LBAs and TPs!

Just think, eating a can of tuna fish is about 14 grams of protein. AND it tastes like fish. 3 table spoons of LBA's 18grams of protein and it tastes like your running your finger across a bowl of chocolate cake batter! YOU decide! hahaha

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member